Reika
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Decided to take a look at your mods...unfortunately, my OCD won't let me start using a mod unless I've extensively researched every block, item, mob, etc. in that mod. I'll be here for several weeks if anyone needs me.
    So, I was looking for a reactorcraft bug-report thread, but haven' t found it yet I'll just post that here, basically if you power a low pressure steam turbine connected to a turbine generator and a steam condenser to catch up the steam blocks, everything powered by an ammonia-filled boiler, then I switch to water, I keep getting low pressure ammonia from the condenser.
    A
    AdmiralKirov
    Having just started pkaying with it I really didn't try everything to see what exactly causes and what may eventually fix this, I'm using last 1.6.4 Version of your mods btw!
    Reika
    Reika
    There is still liquid in the pipes.
    A
    AdmiralKirov
    I replaced everything but the rurbine and the generator, how much fluid do they keep?
    The thing I find the funniest about the "replace rotarycraft owner" thread is the people he suggested to replace you. Why would the creator of Mystcraft be able to manage that mod?
    Reika
    Reika
    I assume he just picked big-name mod developers he knew of.
    Apparently you got reported to the FBI yesterday.
    Reika
    Reika
    ....!?
    H
    HeilMewTwo
    Some idiot in a thread posted that because you were an "a**hole" (sorry his words not mine) he reported you to the FBI. I tried to ping you so you could hang him from your wall but Jaded got there first.
    I cannot seem to find much info on the "Geo Strata Guardian Stone".
    Can you please explain what it is and what it does :D
    Thanks
    Reika
    Reika
    It no longer is part of GeoStrata.
    I am loving the dye tree's dye blocks, is there any chance or plans to include the ability to make slabs, stairs etc out of them?
    S
    Sm31415
    Ahhh sweet im still in v24, lovely to know its gunna happen.
    Reika
    Reika
    ...Then update?
    S
    Sm31415
    Not quite willing to update and risk everything breaking for the sake of aesthetic blocks quite yet.
    So I know this probably isn't the appropriate place for "tech support" but I updated alot of the mods for Monster, GeoStrata (Awesome mod by the way) being one of them, however when a texture pack is enabled, it doesn't seem to apply to the blocks from GeoStrata. Just wondering if you or perhaps someone else you have encountered has had this issue and if there was a fix since its preventing me from updating.
    Reika
    Reika
    v25 changes the texture folders.
    I've been having problems with the NEI "use" function. I would get an error that says "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1" (heres the full crash report: http://pastebin.com/cp9AYTkR). Could you help me on that?
    Reika
    Reika
    This is not an appropriate place for tech support, especially for an issue that may well not be mine.
    In your FAQ you say we cannot disable items because it will disrupt the TechTree. Could people working with Hardcore Questing Mod for Jam Packed use your mods? Would it be alright to have a quest walk through the tech mods, but in the proper order in the techtree without actually permanently disabling any item? Would that violate the rule? Thanks.
    Reika
    Reika
    Any sort of modification is not permitted. RC was not designed for any sort of questing/hardcore play, and trying to shoehorn it into that will not only break the mod entirely, it will likely destroy the balance of the rest of your pack, too.
    Also, just a heads up, because who the hell cares about the MCF here anyway, right? But the EULA changes gives you a serious legal edge. Now one can not change your mod to limit who can use it and make it cost "hard currency", though they can with "soft currency", but that's not really a big deal because one must get "soft currency" in game now as well and paying for gameplay benefits is not allowed anymore!
    Reika
    Reika
    I know. This is one of the reasons I am such a big supporter of the new rules.
    Hey, just noticed that you are 7 trophy points away from "Over-Achiever", even though the mod dev tag will override it. Did you do the two factor authentication yet? That's a easy 10 points.
    Y
    YX33A
    All it needs is a built in camera, and if it's not from the 90s, you can get a qr code scanner, since it's a app.
    Reika
    Reika
    My phone has neither a camera nor the capability to run apps.
    Y
    YX33A
    Nice. I wish I had a old cellphone. A old Nokia 3310 would suit me just fine.
    Reika Hello, I wanted to write you never know if you update your rotarycraft and other mod to version 1.7.2, because when I try to install one of your mod the game crashes even though I've installed the DragonAPI. Sorry for my bad english I'm Italian.
    Reika
    Reika
    No, they are not for 1.7.
    U
    Undertaker
    But do not you update ever?
    Reika
    Reika
    When 1.6 is obsolete.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…