C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Captainnana,

Thank you to you and the rest of the gang for working on FTB and making it a great product for people like myself to run a server for a few friends with little experience in making mods work together.

can i just ask how stable is the 1.1.7 unleashed. is it worth moving up to from the recommended or are you guys bug fixing it loads? thank you :)
    Um is there a possible way that you guys could make me a private modpack so i can record with my friends with it?????
    Derpysauce
    Derpysauce
    You are able to make a custom pack if you contact all the mod developers and get there permission

The requirement I believe to get a pack made from them is a minimum of 1mill subscribers ie direwolf,the mindcrackers and that from what I understand is the bare minimum so I'm going to take a stab at what they would say

No (insert explanation here with multiple nos)
    i need help i cant download FTB off the mainsite it just pulls up as a blank page no matter what i try so can you help?
    I like the new look of the forum. You guys even made a section for forum games! =D
    So, which cleaning lady do I need to ask for moving those "forum games"-threads that clutters the Other Games section?
    Is it Law's or Panda's responsibility?
    Hi Captainnana, do you know if there is a way that I can contact Slowpoke on being a beta tester? I would like to help out on the development on the modpack/s.
    Thanks.
    Also, I don't want to have any competition with jdizzle below me. He can help making the modpack, I would just like to inform on what is not supposed to happen.
    Hello Captain,

I was trying to find some information on how to get involved with this project. I am a web developer working in Atlanta Georgia and am looking for a project to get involved with. I love the modpacks, it has breathed new life into the game!!

Am looking to get involved in assisting with the website.

Thanks,
    Jeremy Mattick
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…