S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hya Slowpoke, My FTB wont go to the start page. All that I see is the F, T, and b fly in, then the window goes blank. If it helps I am running Linux Mint as my OS.
    B
    Brenwwe
    Just leave it sometimes it takes awile to load up.
    I'm going to post something here because it seems I can't find out how to PM. I was wondering when 1.1.6 or newer versions would be pushed to recommended in the launcher. Can't wait to get my hands on qcraft, but my server is only ever on recommended versions.
    Hello Sir I was wondering if you were still looking for a web developer. I have about 6 years experience with html, Java Script, and PHP. I have created about 10 websites in my time which now have came offline do to my funding. I have a lot of free time on my hands being I don't have a job right now. You can email me at [email protected].

Good Day

xgiftviperx
    Hi Slowpoke, i'm mondinix, i'm here to ask you something, some days ago i had an idea, to make FTB Italy. Here in italy we have a big Minecraft community but a little part know about FTB, i want to make a youtube channel and make it for fun and to make FTB modpacks more famous in italy. If you agree please comment here. Thanks anyway
    -Mondinix
    Hey slow can u tell chickenbones to turn off NEI colors? Because its givin me a screen error with the colors due to Xycraft. When dat is done can u update the modpacks and launcher?
    Hey Slowpoke
    Long shot but any chance of making the client side of unleashed have the disabled mods, enabled by default? Would be a huge help in retaining players on servers instead of them being bottlenecked into servers with only default mods. Perhaps for 1.1.5?
    Slowpoke, I think that translate FTB into Spanish is a good idea: the web and the launcher. If you think that i'm rigth, i would be willing to do. And thank you for doing this project.
    Hello Slowpoke,

I would love for my hosting company to be on the face of your launcher. I think you would like what i have to offer, where could i put forward a proposal? :)

Kind regards,

Shane Waaka
    Hi Slowpoke! where can I go for help with crash reports? cuz im in a bad status with the Direwolf20 1.5.2 pack im having startup crashes.
    Hey slowcan u make it where the xycraft searches arent colored? its making NEI crash mah game and when are 1.6.2 modpacks going to come out
    I sent you a message on the minecraft forum page regarding a Feed The Beast Skyblock map, Could you please read it and get back at me as soon as you can. Thanks
    hi their slowpoke i spoke to you at insomnia. i am the leader of the questology project. i wasnt sure where else to contact you but you told me to contact you here.
    Bugs with nei on the unleashed pack
    the items dont show pressing o just shows the options button
    if you need a image then tell me
    I
    Imred_Gemu
    Are you refering to how the NEI gui vanishes when you press o? If so this is intended, it comes back when you press o again. You can even configure which button does this under NEI Options -> Controls.
    E
    Evaninho94
    Its not that its on cheat mode it shows the page buttons but no items in the list
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…