J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So after being Whitelisted already on the server, Causing no trouble, after all the time have I put in the server,having not broken any rules you're kicking me off the server...... All because I'm " too young". A server is about the community. We were mature. We played by your rules but now YOU BROKE YOUR OWN RULES!! What's the bigger shame, the people who played by the rules or the one man who broke them?
    Hey Jenral, I was wondering why I am no longer whitelisted. I read some previous posts and I see that other active players have also been removed. :O this is quite disappointing because I had my youtube series and the others were good friends as well. I think some older members should be allowed back in, but if not, then let it be so. Other than that, thanks and goodbye...
    Hey jen how come im not whitelisted on the server anymore?
    J
    Jenral
    Sorry but I cleared the white-list because it is just too much work administrating all the kids. We now have a 25+ age limit which has worked well in the past for me. I'm sorry if this dissapoints you but there are plenty of other servers available for players your own age.

Regards,
    Jenral
    Yea hey there what happen to server? and the topic for the server
    X
    XxSaRobz09xX
    Look on maturethebeast.enjin.com and look at the forum, the new server is up and running, that should explain it all
    Hey Jenral, I am no longer white listed on the server, could I please be added back on to the whitelist?
    Thanks
    J
    Jenral
    Sorry but I cleared the white-list because it is just too much work administrating all the kids. We now have a 25+ age limit which has worked well in the past for me. I'm sorry if this dissapoints you but there are plenty of other servers available for players your own age.

Regards,
    Jenral
    V
    Vulcan_Legend
    I don't believe it would require any more work to have me on the server than someone above the age limit you have set. Although if that is your final decision then I guess I have to accept it. Thanks for letting me play on the server, I had a lot of fun.

Vulcan
    Hey Jenral, can you whitelist me again for the new server? Thanks
    J
    Jenral

Regards,
    Jenral
    X
    XxSaRobz09xX
    I just want to say that I don't agree with the fact that people have to stop playing because of their age. Yes I know that the kids and teens can be tireing but it was only some people that were causing the trouble. I dont think it's right to kick off everyone under the age of 25, you should let some people stay who you know won't be a pain. Some kids were actually quite friendly and helpful to me.
    X
    XxSaRobz09xX
    I am 19 years old, it's not 25 but it is not an age when I'm going to mess around
    Luckly, I have found a good, whitelist server to play on anyway.

So that was just a quick speech, anyway, good luck on the rest of the server

XxSaRobz09xX
    Hi Jen! How are you? :) Miss ya, mate!
    J
    Jenral
    Hi yeah, been a while. We'll have to find some new games to play together. I don't suppose you have an xbox?
    S
    SunVenus
    Nope, no xbox. :( Am still fully obsessed with Minecraft on PC; have been playing the RPG Immersion pack on a private server-- it's fun!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…