Pyure
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My spidey senses are tingling... you are missing a follower
    Pyure
    Pyure
    My darkest shame, revealed before all. Finally corrected at least :)
    For those who enjoy a challenge, I have to recommend people check out Jason McRay's InfiTech2 modpack.
    What pipes are you using on your infitech world to move stuff between coke ovens and farming? or is it manual like my crapshack?
    Reactions: Pyure
    Pyure
    Pyure
    A whole mishmash. I tried to use GT pipes as much as possible, but they're so expensive for what they do. For solids, I still use GT pipes a lot (they function like XU transfer nodes btw), but for liquids, I sometimes switch to Ender UI pressurized fluid conduits if the throughput is critical.

For steam, we just made the fattest pipes we could out of the best materials we could, due to the inconsistent throughput.
    Well, time to be a ninja pirate again. Nobody cared about my son's awesome minecraft shirt anyway.
    Reactions: chbachman
    C
    chbachman
    I did!
    Pyure
    Pyure
    shucks, thanks man :)
    i have always pronounced your name p-i-r-e, like the flaming pyres of death kinda thing.
    Pyure
    Pyure
    I get that one a lot too :) It also has some cool-factor to it so I don't mind.
    My signature is an allusion to Jadedcat's. I have no idea why; I've said, like 0.4 words to her ever?
    Why the hell do I have followers? Doesn't anyone appreciate just how insane it is to follow my doings? No good can come from this.
    goreae
    goreae
    u kewl bb don nock ur spacialness kk bb?
    Pyure
    Pyure
    shucks man thanks :)
    T
    Tyriael_Soban
    Sanity is for the weak!
    Currently done with ReC/RoC until its performance and design concerns are addressed. Recommend InfiTech in the meantime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…