Recent content by Pyure

  1. Pyure

    Big reactors mod issue

    Is the turbine itself also full of steam? Is the connection direct (without any pipes) ?
  2. Pyure

    Big reactors mod issue

    You're probably being constrained by the destination. Note that your reactor is actually full of steam right now. Make sure what you're trying to dump steam into can actually accept more than 80mb/t.
  3. Pyure

    Request Suggest mods for creation here

    Like GwnG, I'm also surprised you could do this. Are you pleased with the end result? Did you bother re-localizing the machines so they don't say "Biogas" ?
  4. Pyure

    Request Suggest mods for creation here

    I can think of lots of single-block steam turbines, but they're all in the large mods as you mentioned. I wonder if this is something that goofy mod-making tool could do. MCCreator or w/e. Also: I suspect its one of the easier things to start with if you ever wanted to learn modding.
  5. Pyure

    I'm making a big mod-pack, but there an equally as big of an issue: permissions...

    TIL Mo'creatures was on CF. Historically I've always wanted to (carefully and legally) clone the mod into CF just to piss him off.
  6. Pyure

    Whats the best max size reactor

    You didn't actually specify what mod you're talking about sir.
  7. Pyure

    Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

    Should be easy to test in a creative world sir. I believe there's a graphics option to change your GUI scale. Your current one is probably too large (happened to me once, no idea how).
  8. Pyure

    Advice on using NuclearCraft

    Have you looked through the configs? They're pretty extensive. I'd be surprised if he didn't add one (or several) to manage radiation rules. If you don't find what you're looking for, you can pop onto his Discord channel. Its very active.
  9. Pyure

    Seeding their crappy URLs onto as many pages as possible to float their page to the top of...

    Seeding their crappy URLs onto as many pages as possible to float their page to the top of search engine results.
  10. Pyure

    Unify Ores on World Gen

    Mods frequently have configuration entries for their worldgen which can be turned on/off as needed. It will vary from mod to mod, but they're usually pretty easy to find/tweak.
  11. Pyure

    Manufactio - Minecraft/Factorio hybrid

    I don't understand :( Even if I'm encouraged to autocraft, say, 80% of everything i craft, what about the remaining 20%? Is there a later-game 3x3 grid I'll earn or something?
  12. Pyure

    Manufactio - Minecraft/Factorio hybrid

    Golrith, what am I breaking if I re-enable a crafting table recipe? Using the automation work bench to make one-offs is driving me absolutely bonkers since all I'm doing is constantly wiping out existing recipes to do it. I don't understand what its supposed to be adding to the theme; it just...
  13. Pyure

    Manufactio - Minecraft/Factorio hybrid

    Congrats Golrith! I'm pleased that you stuck with your project to the end and excited to poke around the pack. In fact, some initial questions & feedback: * Mob entities aren't registering on WAILA. I'm more used to TOP these days; is this normal/desired? (What on earth are these jellyfish...
  14. Pyure

    Logistics Pipes, Tearing my Hair Out

    A "network" just means the controller has power, and everything (controller + inventories) is connected by at least basic pipes. In order to move things from A to B, you need to put specific pipes or chassis on the inventories. Some will be providers, others will be consumers. I don't recall...
  15. Pyure

    What's the modification called?

    There are a number of mods that can do this. A popular one these days is https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/dropt