I Derp, You Derp, We all Derp, What's your's?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Starfang42

Jul 29, 2019
Built my first rotarycraft gas turbine and bedrock breaker. Went to the nether (bedrock is only one layer in my world, waaaaay to late to change the config there, so nether ceiling's my only source). Get everything set up, first bedrock block goes off without a hitch. Move the breaker one over to break a second block so I'll have enough room for it and a bevel gear to run it sideways.

While it's working on the second block, I right-click the gas turbine, wanting to check fuel levels. Problem is, I still had my screwdriver in hand from moving the bedrock breaker...Yep. It really sucked.

Reactions: Pyure

Plainy

Jul 29, 2019
Instead of opening my inventory hit the Q button and accidentally trowing my newly made Greatwood Gold Capped wand into lava....
Then continue to fail with trying to trow my Pickaxe into the lava... thank god that didnt burn for some reason...
Cheated my wand back since there are almost no ignis nodes around my base and ignis was drained from my wand.

Beeze23

Jul 29, 2019
Instead of opening my inventory hit the Q button and accidentally trowing my newly made Greatwood Gold Capped wand into lava....
Then continue to fail with trying to trow my Pickaxe into the lava... thank god that didnt burn for some reason...
Cheated my wand back since there are almost no ignis nodes around my base and ignis was drained from my wand.

After doing similar shenanigans around lava, I change "throw item" to a different key. Way too easy to hit Q.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I went to access a block in my "expensive gregtech stuff" room, and accidentally placed some Industrial TNT on the ground.

To compound the problem ( I don't use TNT so I never remember how it works), I then panicked and hit it with a pickaxe in an effort to retrieve it before it exploded.

It turns out if you check the wiki for Industrial TNT, there's this little note at the bottom:
Industrial TNT will explode if punched, unlike regular TNT.

Mutter.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Guess what everyone? I was trying to empty out a crucible, and guess what i drop? Hint: its super long and begins with an "I", and takes nether stars, and maybe 2 hours to make, plus alot of warp :(.

EDIT: I meant crucible :p

Last edited:
Reactions: pc_assassin

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Then somehow i think inventory tweaks decided to take out my thaumium/silver wood scepter, and empty the crucible. Thank god for flux scrubber

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
Used cheaty "matter transporters" to pick up thaumcraft nodes like a kid in a candy store and take them back to my base. Forget that sinster nodes change the biome. Turn around a few minutes later and theres a ugly brown patch of grass. Had to use Random things' biome painter to fix. Dont know what I would have done without it, lol. Build a house on top of it I guess.

Silverwood Trees with pure nodes change the biome to Magical Forest. It may not be the same color as you had but at least it's a nice green.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Silverwood Trees with pure nodes change the biome to Magical Forest. It may not be the same color as you had but at least it's a nice green.
Ethereal Blooms might also work on eerie biomes, just as they do on taint biomes. Heard that somewhere, but haven't tested it.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to try planting a MFR Sacred rubber tree. No lag, but I had a treecapitator, and used my ichorium axe. Ten minutes of no attacking, mining or interacting XD

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Setup steve's factory manager to keep an ender chest full of common crafting things that can be made from cobblestone (so cobble, glass, stone, stone brick, sandstone, etc), with autocrafting involved. Apparently I Did It Wrong and sent the server tps down to 3. oops.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Friend: "If you find some pigs, can you teleport them to me? :D"
Me: "Sure :p"
We were joking but there was a pig near my base. I was going to send it to him as a surprise.
Me: How do the entity /tp work again?... "/tp @e..."
*Teleports everything to him"
*sorazodia blew up*
Friend (at the sudden surge of mobs, animals, and players): "What the f?!"
Me: "Oops :'D"
Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Morberis

Jul 29, 2019
I setup a MFR harvester, no upgrades, for my tree farm. I live in a forest and now somehow the harvester decided to harvest every tree within a 64 block radius. The trees from my farm never touched the forest trees, nor was there overhang.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Friend: "If you find some pigs, can you teleport them to me? :D"
Me: "Sure :p"
We were joking but there was a pig near my base. I was going to send it to him as a surprise.
Me: How do the entity /tp work again?... "/tp @e..."
*Teleports everything to him"
*sorazodia blew up*
Friend (at the sudden surge of mobs, animals, and players): "What the f?!"
Me: "Oops :'D"
Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
Wouldnt you need to use a {Type} Tag, which would tp all the pigs to him.