Whitelist Server OkamiCraft|DW20 modpack| 20 tps Stable... >18, last reset(11/13/2014)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Xerocry
How old are you? 19.
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Latvija.
What are you looking for in this server? To have fun, playing on Forgecraft - type server with people.
How active are you? i play everyday (if the server is up)? Аbout 1-2 hours.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? Yes with all 7 rules!
Welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1406455597][/DOUBLEPOST]
That steve's factory manager issue was my fault :p Sorry about that. Ill have time to play again on monday, see you guys then.
its not ur fault... and see u monday.

Elsanoj

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Minilightfire
How old are you?: 15 (bu
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?: Belgium (Europe)
What are you looking for in this server: a friendly community and fun with the new mods:)
How active are you? every day from 2-8 mostly 4-5 hours
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?: i agree with the rules. there are 7 rules:cool:;)

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Minilightfire
How old are you?: 15 (bu
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?: Belgium (Europe)
What are you looking for in this server: a friendly community and fun with the new mods:)
How active are you? every day from 2-8 mostly 4-5 hours
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?: i agree with the rules. there are 7 rules:cool:;)
Welcome

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Tehknight117
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Arizona
What are you looking for in this server: Very active and Friendly environment
How active are you? I usually play an hour a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I do.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Tehknight117
How old are you? 16
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Arizona
What are you looking for in this server: Very active and Friendly environment
How active are you? I usually play an hour a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I do.
Welcome to the server.

Ilikepie5398

Jul 29, 2019
So I tried to add Optifine to the pack and it wont even launch.. GG

Also are you going to try to test MechanialTitan on the server soon or you waiting for the update either Thursday or Friday?

Last edited:

Ilikepie5398

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i am going to be waiting till pack is out and on the server so in the mean time im going to be testing the mech titan pack until than. :D

zesacredfalcon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:zesacredfalcon
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? belgium
What are you looking for in this server have fun with new people and discover the mods
How active are you?
very active i will be on every day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? i agree with the rules. there are seven rules

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:zesacredfalcon
How old are you? 15
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? belgium
What are you looking for in this server have fun with new people and discover the mods
How active are you?
very active i will be on every day
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? i agree with the rules. there are seven rules
Whitelisted, welcome.

Fallout_12

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fallout_12
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? California
What are you looking for in this server: I'm looking for a friendly and active service to play ftb on with the latest version. I hope to be able to test out the new versions of the mods with other people rather then on a single player world.
How active are you? I'm usually active on a daily basis with some exceptions when I get busy.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree, there are seven rules.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Fallout_12
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? California
What are you looking for in this server: I'm looking for a friendly and active service to play ftb on with the latest version. I hope to be able to test out the new versions of the mods with other people rather then on a single player world.
How active are you? I'm usually active on a daily basis with some exceptions when I get busy.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree, there are seven rules.
Welcome to the server... stay tuned for the update Friday.

MrScale

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MrScale
How old are you?: 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?: Denmark
What are you looking for in this server: A friendly community, and a server with the lastest features in mods, brought with the 1.7 update.
How active are you?: Couple of hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?: Agreed. 7 rules are listed above.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: MrScale
How old are you?: 17
Where are you from (City, State or Country)?: Denmark
What are you looking for in this server: A friendly community, and a server with the lastest features in mods, brought with the 1.7 update.
How active are you?: Couple of hours a day.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)?: Agreed. 7 rules are listed above.
Welcome to the server... stay tuned in the website, or this thread for the update (friday)

The Snipe

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: XiledSniper
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Ireland.
What are you looking for in this server: I'm looking for a server with a friendly community, It to be updated to the newest version of mods brought out by the authors.
How active are you? 3 to 4 times a week.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree and there are 7 rules listed above.

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: XiledSniper
How old are you? 18
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Ireland.
What are you looking for in this server: I'm looking for a server with a friendly community, It to be updated to the newest version of mods brought out by the authors.
How active are you? 3 to 4 times a week.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree and there are 7 rules listed above.
Welcome to the server... stay tuned in the update

Kamefrede

Jul 29, 2019

In-Game Name:
Kamefrede
How old are you? 14
Where are you from (City, State or Country)? Portugal.
What are you looking for in this server A good community and friends, and loads of fun
How active are you? Very active, after october ( if i get accepted) i might get a bit inactive because of school.
Do you agree to the rules (if so, how many rules are listed above)? I agree with the rules, there are 7 listed .