Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

glitchies

Jul 29, 2019
I crash to desktop every time I try to interact with the Deep Tank controller. I believed I had built the tank right, so I tried interacting with the controller on it's own outside of a multipart, and it still crashed me to desktop.

crashlog:
http://pastebin.com/HzaBUviX

Went back and built the tank again with a oven duct this time in it (i know, wrong part for tank) and it crashed my client to the server selection screen. Went to the server log and fount this.

http://pastebin.com/UPqUF3BM

Meabonrd

Jul 29, 2019
I started a platform run not the island run and when I'm supposed to get the hopper for the QDS I didn't get on. I cheated in a hopper to compleat the quest but wanted to give you a heads up. Much love and support.

CigarJack

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm using Home Sweet Home g on 2.1.2 and I put down a Mob Spawner to use up all the Mob Essence. It worked fine and I saw Mob Essence draining out of the tanks connected to my Sewers and Grinders into my AE System that was full of Mob Essence (64K Fluid Storage Filled). Now after I quit and save and start the world over everything works, but the Mob Essence stops being used up. It looks like some kind of bug where I end up with infinite Mob Essence.

Edit/Note: If I break and replace the Fluid Export Busses Mob Essence is used normally then.

Last edited:

CigarJack

Jul 29, 2019
On 2.1.2 has any had issues with the Tinker's Steelworks High Oven Ducts not working? I set one to fuel and one to ores. The items show up in the High Oven Ducts but don't show up in the High Oven Controller GUI.

DarthRuler1

Jul 29, 2019
There is a glitch that I discovered in NEI 1.6.1.9 that if you don't start the world in creative it dosen't show any of the cheat mode and utility mode buttons on the screen, but NEI 1.6.1.8 works fine though. Does anyone know how to fix this

Last edited:

Wevee

Jul 29, 2019
In the recommended version on the launcher; Fermented spider eyes cannot be crafted for the lifespan upgrade from GenDustry. It is for the "industrial upgrade" quest in the "bees and trees" section. Cheating the eyes in to craft the upgrade will allow that section of the quest to show complete.

I used the search to check for this, but if it's already been posted sorry.

itzchewii

Jul 29, 2019
I also had the same issue.
How come cheat mode doesn't work at all with the new pack update on version 2.1.2.
Go into the NEI options , go to inventory , click world/global and uncheck the "W" by the mode selection.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Ducttapeforum

Jul 29, 2019
While playing the newest version I nearly died and got the nausea debuff which has been stuck on 0:04. Killing myself, relogging, and restarting the client have done nothing.

Wevee

Jul 29, 2019
While playing the newest version I nearly died and got the nausea debuff which has been stuck on 0:04. Killing myself, relogging, and restarting the client have done nothing.

do you have something from blood magic drawing on your life network pool? once it is drained you will get perma nausea until you stop draining it.

Quezax

Jul 29, 2019
I started a platform run not the island run and when I'm supposed to get the hopper for the QDS I didn't get on. I cheated in a hopper to compleat the quest but wanted to give you a heads up. Much love and support.
I just restarted from a 1.10 version of the game, and found the hopper missing too. Since ore production is a bit later this seems to be big cost for the second quest.

EDIT: Found that the Hopper is now in the Chest instead of provided by quest reward. I can see how it was done that way to prevent extra hoppers in a multiplayer game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jadedcat

therodet

Jul 29, 2019
-- snip --
Recipe Bug: McAurey's - Snacks - Chili Poppers -- no recipe exists to craft (comes up in the list, but can't view a recipe, can't craft)
Recipe Bug: McAurey's - Snacks - Toast -- making the toast does not update the quest.
-- snip --

Any chance someone who is handy with the recipe tweaker could post a quick fix for these two?

mister_fix_it

Jul 29, 2019
Ceramic clay recipe gets overridden by the porcelain clay recipe so the interior decorator quest isn't possible to complete. Also cant seem to craft the correct white stained glass. FYI the forestry one didn't work

Mewt

Jul 29, 2019
Back on page #22 someone posted about a crash while equipping the yellow health heart from a quest reward.
I had the same crash which has corrupted my world somewhat beyond repair.

I was on "Flat Platform version N" running version 2.1.2 in single player.
The world save is still there, however neither minecraft nor the minecraft world editor that I use can recognise it.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 26/04/14 2:43 AM
Description: Ticking memory connection

java.lang.NullPointerException
at tconstruct.util.player.ArmorExtended.func_70299_a(ArmorExtended.java:96)
at net.minecraft.inventory.Slot.func_75215_d(Slot.java:107)
at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75144_a(SourceFile:156)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72523_a(NetServerHandler.java:926)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet102WindowClick.func_73279_a(SourceFile:31)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at tconstruct.util.player.ArmorExtended.func_70299_a(ArmorExtended.java:96)
at net.minecraft.inventory.Slot.func_75215_d(Slot.java:107)
at net.minecraft.inventory.Container.func_75144_a(SourceFile:156)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72523_a(NetServerHandler.java:926)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet102WindowClick.func_73279_a(SourceFile:31)
at net.minecraft.network.MemoryConnection.func_74428_b(MemoryConnection.java:89)
at net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler.func_72570_d(NetServerHandler.java:141)

-- Ticking connection --
Details:
Connection: net.minecraft.network.NetServerHandler@3447a240
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.network.NetworkListenThread.func_71747_b(NetworkListenThread.java:54)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServerListenThread.func_71747_b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:109)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:691)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 222707096 bytes (212 MB) / 2710044672 bytes (2584 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx8192M -XX:permSize=256m
AABB Pool Size: 686 (38416 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 436 (24416 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 98 mods loaded, 98 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MobiusCore{1.1.1} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bdlib{1.2.0.38} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.0.38.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.5} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BigReactors{0.3.0A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.0A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forestry{2.3.1.2-agskies} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.2-agskies.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.0.1} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.1b-JadedWay.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
crowley.skyblock{1.29b} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.6.4-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.2} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.2.1e} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.1e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
exaliquo{0.10.5} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.10.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
extracells{1.6.8f} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.8f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ExtraUtilities{1.0.3c} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (Flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
gendustry{1.1.0.61} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.0.61.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.2} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{Party Hard (3.3.1)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM_-_Party_Hard__3.3.1_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
InfernalMobs{1.4.3} [Infernal Mobs] (InfernalMobs_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IronChest{5.4.1.702} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
islandbuilder{Island Builder (1.2.0)} [Island Builder] (Island_Builder__1.2.0_.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
JABBA{1.1.3} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
jadedspawn{1.0} [JadedSpawn] (jadedspawn-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MagicBees{2.1.11} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OpenBlocks{1.2.7} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.3} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4_0.0.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.1.5} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
warpbook{0.0.177} [Warp Book] (Warp-Book-1.6.4-0.0.177.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [Zan's Minimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.0.0.227} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-1.6.4-prog7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.227} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.227.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
Ender-Quarry Relfection Code:: No problems here
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 492 (27552 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 81 (4536 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [EntityPlayerMP['dbmew'/4, l='This Flat Platform version N', x=-1134.50, y=69.00, z=1352.50]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Edit: As an update, I copied the "region/*.*" files into the Flat Platform P folder and managed to save the world. Quest progression is reset however and all my personal inventory is lost. Carrying over the player.dat didn't work.

In regards to the bug, when I loaded up the new world, the yellow heart was on the ground.
I have since equipped it and it's working as expected.

Last edited:

epicburn01

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I start a new world, it becomes unplayable, usually within a day or two. I started a new world today under version 2.0.3. I was doing well, but my game crashed once halfway during play. This one lets me play the game afterwards (crash report text: http://pastebin.com/v3SvePMM)
I turned off my computer, and a couple hours later turned it back on. I was able to play the map for about 30 seconds before it crashed again (crash report: http://pastebin.com/LCkn7kLd). I rebooted the game again, and the same thing happened, a crash in under 30 seconds (crash report: http://pastebin.com/EVaB0J0r). This tends to happen every single time I play Agrarian Skies, on any version. Am I simply not doing something right?

P.S. It is probably worth noting that this time I put my source files inside a Dropbox folder.

alexschrod

Jul 29, 2019
Every time I start a new world, it becomes unplayable, usually within a day or two. I started a new world today under version 2.0.3. I was doing well, but my game crashed once halfway during play.

--snip--

P.S. It is probably worth noting that this time I put my source files inside a Dropbox folder.

Something else (Dropbox, most likely) is keeping files open, so that Minecraft cannot access them. That seems to be the source of the crash in each of your crash reports. Have you had this problem when NOT playing under Dropbox? If you really need to dropbox your Minecraft files, perhaps try a backup program that copies files instead of constantly accessing them whenever they change, which is what Dropbox does.

epicburn01

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I have had the problem when the source files were not under a Dropbox directory. Also, I think I found a cause of the problem. My computer gets grumpy when I press the Function key, and crashes the game a while later. So far I haven't pressed Function for over an hour, and the game hasn't crashed.

bhblacky

Jul 29, 2019
They actually do hold 32 buckets total. But, when looking at an OpenBlocks tank you can only see the info for the specific tank you are looking at. If you have two tanks side by side and one of them is reporting 8 buckets then the other one also has 8 buckets for a total of 16. One of the major drawbacks to those tanks is that there is no total storage indication for the entire stack/group of tanks. The advantage is that they are cheap to make and can be placed in any shape/size.

not for me.
i can fill the connected tanks with just 16 buckets completly up.
i tested it manually, placed 2 tanks next to each other and filled 16 buckets of water in, both tanks was full after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.