Agriculture and FTB-Beast Mod Pack.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

akamanu

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone tested this mod? Cuz my in my opinion its a bit broken in so many aspects.
Most of the food that you make require you to use ridiculous amount of materials, including iron bars and such. It requires an absurd amount of iron buckets and other mats. There is no texture for a few items and there is no way to use any other sort of power for the machine, coal coal coal and guess what, more coal.
The food supposedly gives you buffs, and i was like "oh well that's nice, maybe it does cost so much cuz of the buffs", well to this day ive tried maybe 10 different dishes and none give any buff at all, or any that i can see. Why a mod in "development" with no future of update was added to a modpack beats me.
I like the mod, it gives more depth to the game, and some of the stuff is OK, but reading that the creators are not going to fix the problems anytime soon since they are working on something else at the moment its a bit sad......
Have any of you experience the same thing? have completely skipped the mod? or you havent had time to play with it?

Thxs for reading and for the answers, Happy gaming to all.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, one of the maintainers works for me on the Test Team and we have recieved more than a few updates to their mods, including this one.

akamanu

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, one of the maintainers works for me on the Test Team and we have recieved more than a few updates to their mods, including this one.

Interesting, ty for the quick answer Eyamaz, then the info on the internet as usual is faulty. Do you know of a place or a link i can go and report bugs and such?:)