Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Terratos

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone who can help us ? it will be appreciated.

there was only 8 hours in between my log off and this issue.

still cant figure out the problem.... a crash would at least help finding the problem

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Please ensure you are using 1.6.4 v3 of the pack. I have just updated the stream and site links to point to the new file so that should help. There's quite a few people on the server so I know it's not a pack issue. If you've (re)tried with this version, being sure to delete any old mods and configs, please post again.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
As of right now, I have no idea what is wrong with the server. It isn't crashing, but for some reason it's not accepting connections or commands. Still investigating what might be the issue.

UPDATE 1: Server rolled back to Oct 6, 4pm EST, morph data rolled back to 10am, a new pack will be required to join.

fbeatnik

Jul 29, 2019
welll the update on your post sounded like it was fixed. so i asked thinking there was a new problem or you were updating the pack.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
seemes im too stupid to install stuff correctly since 1.6 i can get it running.

1. freshly install minecraft
2. install forge with the jar that is provided in the pack
3. launch minecraft once and close it again
4. copy the mods into the mods folder
5. copy the configs into the config folder
6. start minecraft

mods do show when i click on the mod button but as soon as i try to make a singleplayer world or connect to the server minecraft just freezes (showing "not responding in the window")

can anyone enlighten me what i am doing wrong ?

Jokerbtk

Jul 29, 2019
Got to - edit profile - jvm arguments - and put this in: -Xmx1G -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
If that doesn't work i don't know what to tell ya.

Weird0

Jul 29, 2019
Got to - edit profile - jvm arguments - and put this in: -Xmx1G -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
If that doesn't work i don't know what to tell ya.

thanks that worked and just when i did read this i remembered i had a similar problem before where i needed to do this ^^

Terratos

Jul 29, 2019
Can't wait for the new pack, i just saw thaumcraft on the list of mods i was missing when i logged earlier woot woot

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down again, another mod issue. I'll have to wait for more morning probably to get it fixed.

Jokerbtk

Jul 29, 2019
On the Thaumcraft forum, people mentioned minimap (Rei's and zan's) incompatibilities by several people.