Would you look crazy to a stream?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Ppl would be "NO YOU IDIOT! THAT'S NOT THE WAY YOU DO IT!!" every time I do something without looking in NEI first. I have problems will all the recipes except the vanilla ones :p (but i can remember how to make some things in vanilla like deployers and stuff..)

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Upon thinking about it a bit better, I would at least attempt to keep the audience sane. I always like to look up recipes before crafting something, just in case I misremembered the recipe. A lot of YouTubers don't do this and really, really need to.

Mjw

Jul 29, 2019
Once i've built my power suit i run around in circles for hours at extreme speed. I would be very boring to watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1369300873][/DOUBLEPOST]I also randomly change parts of my building around. like the day i decided to replace all my glass with glass viewer took me 2 hours

Pyriell

Jul 29, 2019
I would probably just annoy people by wandering around my beehives checking them periodically and rebreeding the bees, rather than just spending some time actually automating the whole thing.
Also not sure people would enjoy my "build high tech machinery just in a field" approach to FTB.
One day I'll have machines and things set up nicely.
Then I can work on building nice looking buildings...
Which I'll then need to move everything in to.

I also have the habit of forgetting one item needed to craft something, but I just close the crafting table menu and let my coin pick everything up for me.
How I love my coin...

Alverion

Jul 29, 2019
I'm constantly running from chest to build location to chest to goddamn what the hell is that thing I'm looking at, wait how do I build this again? Check the recipe, oh right, I'm at the wrong machine yet again, whoops, damn.

Oh .... creepered : (

Yeah, watching a stream of me would be nuts, my videos are me being 'organised' for the most part : b

Sudocomm

Jul 29, 2019
I'm constantly running from chest to build location to chest to goddamn what the hell is that thing I'm looking at, wait how do I build this again? Check the recipe, oh right, I'm at the wrong machine yet again, whoops, damn.

Oh .... creepered : (

Yeah, watching a stream of me would be nuts, my videos are me being 'organised' for the most part : b

My streams are always like that.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I would look really crazy. I jump and run about when waiting for stuff to happen, like smelting early game, I have no idea what to do, I use weird voices, and I'm generally an imbecile when it comes down to building :p

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Like Greyed, I'd bore a stream by only talking 5 words every 10 seconds, 3 of which are "um."