Whitelist Server Mine For A Cure | DW20 Pack | Whitelisted |Charity Server Project| +14 | All Mods Enabled | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is hoodster25 and I am looking for people in order to help with this here special event.

THIS SERVER IS BEING RUNNED WITH CREEPERHOST MINECRAFT SERVER SERVICE.
SERVER IS WHITELISTED.
IP:IronHoodcraft.dal4.creeperhost.net
Mumble server(its like Teamspeak): is the same is the IP and don't mess with the port when adding it to your list of mumble servers
Looking for :

1. Builders:
  • Aesthetic
  • Fancy with MicroBlocks
2. Finally Server Moderators
3. Players in general

This going to be a legit server, in order to show that you do not need to be in creative mod in order to create such great and fantastic works that are to be built. I already have the server up and the only way that I will give the ip is by PM, ill message you and hold a list on this page of who is also been accepted on the server just as well.

APPLICATION:

PLEASE Post Pictures of your builds in part of the application so I know your building skills and also Style. (no stealing pics of other peoples work please >.>)

IGN:
Why You want to join:
Time Zone (or Country):
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it (Optional):
Past Experience:
Any Special Skills:
Do you know anything like lua (ComputerCraft):
What do you want to build:
Have you been banned on any other servers:
What is the reason why you want to help me:

********ALSO FOR THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16- HAVE TO PROVE TO ME THAT THEY ARE MATURE ENOUGH IN ORDER TO BE ON THIS SERVER AS SEEING THIS IS A SERIOUS DEAL WE ARE DOING THIS FOR! IF I LIKE YOUR APPLICATION I'LL ACCEPT IT, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO SHOW ME ON THE SERVER HOW JUST MATURE U ARE.

Come and check out our website created by one of our members to check out whats been going on the server. :D
http://mine4acure.enjin.com/

DO BE AWARE THERE WILL BE RULES!!!!!

RULES:

STANDARD SERVER RULES APPLY

Please also This server is being paid out of my own pocket so I really do not want people who will say they will come and help and end up destroying the server
clear.png

I have only ADDED 1 Mod To the ModPack That FTB provides,you can find it here.
Its the Advance Solars Mod.
And then once you have generated the Mod go into your configs and change the id from 560 to 561 for the advance solars mod config.
running the reg pack.

Current MODERATORS:
Septaedron (JMOD)
Nightfishscale (MOD)
Bloody_skull (JMOD)
htourond (MOD)
hoodster25 (ADMIN/OWNER)

Current Player's Whitelisted Listed:
  • EzKialez (Nightfishscale)
  • ThatOneGuy00
  • Septahedron
  • kalegos89
  • th3niiinja
  • NimeniAltu666
  • Muskrat__Matt
  • Tombenpotter
  • Freets12
  • Fishingbob20
  • lilknox
  • xyrohip
  • KaguLLa
  • RavynousHunter
  • jesushamster778

IF YOU WISH TO HELP THE SERVER OR SIMPLY WANT TO HELP ME HERE IS A CHIP-IN!
http://ironhoodfighter.chipin.com/charity

ONCE ACCEPTED YOU ARE TO CLAIM ONE OF THE TEN PLOTS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE! ONLY REPLACE THE SIGN THAT SAYS "NAME GOES HERE"

PLOTS ARE WITHIN A 2X2 CHUNK AREA, THE COBBLE IS THE LINE OF WHERE THE CHUNK LINE IS SO IT SEPARATES THE DIFFERENT PLOTS, SO PLEASE STAY WITHIN YOUR PLOTS.

MINING AREAS:
Public mining mine in village by plots
Mining Age in the Shared Resource Room

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MinecraftMart
Why You want to join: I want to play in a nice comunity of people that are nice. I also like to play with other people and build great devices with them
Time Zone: 1+ GMT
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: MinecraftMart
Past Experience: I played these mods since BC came out. Played tekkit and i played every modpack in Tekki and FTB
Any Special Skills: Thaumcraft and Bees
Do you know anything like lua: Well i know its CP craft but i am learning it a bit. I know how to do something with turtles :D
What do you want to build: Great buildings and other devices that will automate everything i do :D
Have you been banned on any other servers: Well on 1 because one of my friend thaught it would be funny to create lagg. I did nothing but they also banned me.
What is the reason why you want to help me: I want to make an good comunity server full of nice people. And i want to make a beatifull world.

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NimeniAltu666
Why i want to join: i like a nice communitty, and searching for a server without griferes, and i recommend you instal the fihgu's mod :D
TimeZone: 2+ GTM
Skype: nimeni_altu66 my english is a bit bad, so i may not speak too much, but yeah
ExperienceL: playing mods a lot, i like mods, altho not a very good aestethical builder
Special Skills: mods, not aestethic, especially redpower
Lua: nope, i barely know CC
What i want to build: tehcnical builds, contraption, etc.
Banned: once on a little community, cause someone killed me with the forcefield, and i trolled him with a souls shard lol ....
I want to help because: A want a nice ocmmunitty, i want to build, and create nice things.

M__M

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Muskrat__Matt
Why You want to join: To help out and to build cool stuff
Time Zone: EST
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: no
Past Experience: vanilla for 1+ year (1.0), Mods since first day FTB was released
Any Special Skills: I like building functional builds that are aesthetically pleasing, love microblocks, will burn through diamond handsaws at an exorbitant rate
Do you know anything like lua: not yet =/
What do you want to build: Farms, mob and otherwise
Have you been banned on any other servers: no
What is the reason why you want to help me: i just love to build

dragonid1423

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dragonid1423
Why You want to join: bored after a long school day need something to cool me off
Time Zone: Moutain
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: yes, dragonid1423
Past Experience: I've watch all of direwolf20's videos and have owner minecraft for 2 years
Any Special Skills: building with mods and understanding redpower
Do you know anything like lua: not lua I have a windowsxp but yes some programing
What do you want to build: I can make anything automatic, and I want to build public power stations
Have you been banned on any other servers: yes but my latest ban was in 1.3 (alpha)
What is the reason why you want to help me:I like being social and productive at something Im good at.

Pictures: I am sorry all of my good builds have been deleted, but I would be happy to show you my skills.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Muskrat__Matt
Why You want to join: To help out and to build cool stuff
Time Zone: EST
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: no
Past Experience: vanilla for 1+ year (1.0), Mods since first day FTB was released
Any Special Skills: I like building functional builds that are aesthetically pleasing, love microblocks, will burn through diamond handsaws at an exorbitant rate
Do you know anything like lua: not yet =/
What do you want to build: Farms, mob and otherwise
Have you been banned on any other servers: no
What is the reason why you want to help me: i just love to build
Accepted
IGN: NimeniAltu666
Why i want to join: i like a nice communitty, and searching for a server without griferes, and i recommend you instal the fihgu's mod :D
TimeZone: 2+ GTM
Skype: nimeni_altu66 my english is a bit bad, so i may not speak too much, but yeah
ExperienceL: playing mods a lot, i like mods, altho not a very good aestethical builder
Special Skills: mods, not aestethic, especially redpower
Lua: nope, i barely know CC
What i want to build: tehcnical builds, contraption, etc.
Banned: once on a little community, cause someone killed me with the forcefield, and i trolled him with a souls shard lol ....
I want to help because: A want a nice ocmmunitty, i want to build, and create nice things.
Accepted and with creeperhost I am not allow to touch the minecraft_server.jar file, so im trying to figure how to install it some way with those strictly server side mods.

Tomorrow the server might be down because of creeper-host might be doing some maintenance but will have it up as soon as I can.

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted

Accepted and with creeperhost I am not allow to touch the minecraft_server.jar file, so im trying to figure how to install it some way with those strictly server side mods.

Tomorrow the server might be down because of creeper-host might be doing some maintenance but will have it up as soon as I can.

So basically, you don't need that. INstall the Fihgu Core, i mean, just drag it into mods, then the rest of the mods except the login one, it's really bad, discahrges armor and all that things.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
So basically, you don't need that. INstall the Fihgu Core, i mean, just drag it into mods, then the rest of the mods except the login one, it's really bad, discahrges armor and all that things.

The Core is a requirement for any of the addons to work, I have already tried installing with just the addons, and the server crashed. Oh and the server be up, creeperhost should be done with its maintenance, I might go with a different server host in little while, idk i haven't decided yet.

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, i installed once the Fihgu on a server and had no problems. I guess your on centOS right ? I might ask a friend to let me try and install a FTB Server and see what's wrong with the Fihgu. Or maybe make it with Bukkit :-?, but maybe that's not a very good idea now :D

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, i installed once the Fihgu on a server and had no problems. I guess your on centOS right ? I might ask a friend to let me try and install a FTB Server and see what's wrong with the Fihgu. Or maybe make it with Bukkit :-?, but maybe that's not a very good idea now :D
lol well it should be fine for now, I am being as careful as a person can be when is to have ppl come on the server and it being a serious event[DOUBLEPOST=1358711998][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and guys just like one the mindcrack server I am thinking about of having each player to have plots, if anything when you first join the server you should see a road, that will be the lining of the plots, all plots will be at least maybe 25x25 to 50x50 block plots

xV2_MONKEY

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: yes xV2_MONKEY
Past Experience: beginer
Any Special Skills: not real
Do you know anything like lua: no
What do you want to build: everything
Have you been banned on any other servers: i think not sure
What is the reason why you want to help me: i dont know what u mean

ThatOneGuy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ThatOneGuy00
Why You want to join: Been looking at different whitelisted servers, and Im tiring of vanilla servers
Time Zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: Not currently, but I could easily get it if needed
Past Experience: Over two years of MC total, with about one year of various mods
Any Special Skills: I know almost every mod in the DW20 pack, and I have an eye for cool effects ustilizing microblocks
Do you know anything like lua: Nope, but I could learn
What do you want to build: Not really anything in particular, maybe a powergrid/supply system that people could tap into
Have you been banned on any other servers: Nope
What is the reason why you want to help me: I could build both functional and aesthetic structures, and possibly moderate if needed

Septagon

Jul 29, 2019
I joined to apply to this whitelist, so I'm sorry if you don't like that.

IGN: Septahedron

Why I want to join: Sounds awesome to be on a charity server project, I'm a college student and strapped for cash so anything I can do to aid to charity sounds good to me. I also help by folding.

Time Zone: EST (UTC -5)

Do I have skype: I do, but I don't presently have a real reason to use it. Maybe this server will be a good enough reason

Past experience: I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.8 and I've played Tekkit for a few months but, I am new to Feed The Beast.

Any special skills: I saw you were looking for micro-blocks builders and jumped at it. I built this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/20130121070236.png/ with a friend of mine on Tekkit and did 99% of the micro-blocks and maybe 25% of the structure, as well as all of the lighting. You can view more of that project here http://imageshack.us/g/1/9975543/ I'd be happy to start another project like that with members of this server.

Do I know anything like lua: Such as? I'm confused by this question. If you mean programming languages, then no, I don't know anything like lua.

What do I want to build: A nice house...maybe a factory of some sort. I really like messing around with Mystcraft but, I see other servers don't appreciate it's (over)use so I'm cool with not using it so much.

Have I been banned on other servers: Kind of hard to be banned when you never play multiplayer. I usually am the one hosting a small private server and have only just recently discovered what a joy it can be to play Minecraft with others.
To answer the question though, no I've never been banned from any server.

Why do I want to help you: Well I just want to play the game really, and a Minecraft server for charity utilizing Feed The Beast just sounds cool.

kalegos89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kalegos89
Why You want to join: Looking for a nice server with a friendly community and somewhat adult, been tired of a lot of bad conduct behavior and want to settle my "home" in a server where i can call it "home.
Time Zone: GMT +0 Lisbon, London
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: Don't have at the moment, but can make one, i usually use TS and Ventrilo as means of communication around the mmo's i play.
Past Experience: Tekkit then FTB, have my own set of mods to test and play in SSP, can work with much of the mods in the pack.
Any Special Skills: Probably building crazy stuff, helping is my special skill, here is some pictures of some stuff i
made, but youre the judge if this is something you can call special, had alot of fun building them tho:

Few more:
http://imageshack.us/g/1/9975748/
Do you know anything like lua: Unfortunately no.
What do you want to build: Big house with different areas to suit the needs of the mods with a fancy touch, i build crazy things out of the normal.
Have you been banned on any other servers: Never.
What is the reason why you want to help me: You seem legit, but then again i have to see it to believe, if stranger kindness can go hand to hand here both sides benefit, my 2 cents.

Reactions: hoodster25

th3niiinja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: th3niiinja
Why You want to join: I have been trying to find a server with the Direwolf20 pack that is not just, oh we are here but we allow anyone to come and destroy stuff.
Time Zone: UTC -5
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: Alcaren, I am glad to talk to other people.
Past Experience: I have been playing with these mods for a good 4 months, in tekkit and in regular minecraft just adding mods to toy around with. I have been using this modpack since it came out.
Any Special Skills: I like to build in a community, I like building things other people can use ( like a public machine room) and I like to just be involved with other people.
Do you know anything like lua: I do not know lua, but I do now C++
What do you want to build: I want to build a public machine room, or like a really nice fancy, big, house in spawn.
Have you been banned on any other servers: I have been banned before, it was for griefing on an old towny war server. My town and I covered an enemies town in lava during war and we were all banned for it, despite the fact that we were allowed to grief during a war.
What is the reason why you want to help me: You seem to be a nice person. By the way that you state what you are looking for I assume that you have thought this through and you know what you want. That makes me think that this server would be a good place to be.
2012-09-05_153005.png

Mehmet Baler Tuna

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:colorfulcreeper
Why You want to join:Just because I love servers which has no griefing/pvp/raid stuff.
Time Zone:UTC +3
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it:colorfulcreeper, Don't have a mic though. :/
Past Experience:It has been almost a year since I started playing with these technical mods.
Any Special Skills:I'm kinda fast at begginings, I gather resources pretty quickly.
Do you know anything like lua:No. :/
What do you want to build:Stuff that people will like I suppose.
Have you been banned on any other servers:No
What is the reason why you want to help me:I just want to play..

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
ACCEPTED APPLICATIONS
IGN: ThatOneGuy00
Why You want to join: Been looking at different whitelisted servers, and Im tiring of vanilla servers
Time Zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: Not currently, but I could easily get it if needed
Past Experience: Over two years of MC total, with about one year of various mods
Any Special Skills: I know almost every mod in the DW20 pack, and I have an eye for cool effects ustilizing microblocks
Do you know anything like lua: Nope, but I could learn
What do you want to build: Not really anything in particular, maybe a powergrid/supply system that people could tap into
Have you been banned on any other servers: Nope
What is the reason why you want to help me: I could build both functional and aesthetic structures, and possibly moderate if needed
I joined to apply to this whitelist, so I'm sorry if you don't like that.

IGN: Septahedron

Why I want to join: Sounds awesome to be on a charity server project, I'm a college student and strapped for cash so anything I can do to aid to charity sounds good to me. I also help by folding.

Time Zone: EST (UTC -5)

Do I have skype: I do, but I don't presently have a real reason to use it. Maybe this server will be a good enough reason

Past experience: I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.8 and I've played Tekkit for a few months but, I am new to Feed The Beast.

Any special skills: I saw you were looking for micro-blocks builders and jumped at it. I built this http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/20130121070236.png/ with a friend of mine on Tekkit and did 99% of the micro-blocks and maybe 25% of the structure, as well as all of the lighting. You can view more of that project here http://imageshack.us/g/1/9975543/ I'd be happy to start another project like that with members of this server.

Do I know anything like lua: Such as? I'm confused by this question. If you mean programming languages, then no, I don't know anything like lua.

What do I want to build: A nice house...maybe a factory of some sort. I really like messing around with Mystcraft but, I see other servers don't appreciate it's (over)use so I'm cool with not using it so much.

Have I been banned on other servers: Kind of hard to be banned when you never play multiplayer. I usually am the one hosting a small private server and have only just recently discovered what a joy it can be to play Minecraft with others.
To answer the question though, no I've never been banned from any server.

Why do I want to help you: Well I just want to play the game really, and a Minecraft server for charity utilizing Feed The Beast just sounds cool.
IGN: kalegos89
Why You want to join: Looking for a nice server with a friendly community and somewhat adult, been tired of a lot of bad conduct behavior and want to settle my "home" in a server where i can call it "home.
Time Zone: GMT +0 Lisbon, London
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: Don't have at the moment, but can make one, i usually use TS and Ventrilo as means of communication around the mmo's i play.
Past Experience: Tekkit then FTB, have my own set of mods to test and play in SSP, can work with much of the mods in the pack.
Any Special Skills: Probably building crazy stuff, helping is my special skill, here is some pictures of some stuff i
made, but youre the judge if this is something you can call special, had alot of fun building them tho:

Few more:
http://imageshack.us/g/1/9975748/
Do you know anything like lua: Unfortunately no.
What do you want to build: Big house with different areas to suit the needs of the mods with a fancy touch, i build crazy things out of the normal.
Have you been banned on any other servers: Never.
What is the reason why you want to help me: You seem legit, but then again i have to see it to believe, if stranger kindness can go hand to hand here both sides benefit, my 2 cents.
IGN: th3niiinja
Why You want to join: I have been trying to find a server with the Direwolf20 pack that is not just, oh we are here but we allow anyone to come and destroy stuff.
Time Zone: UTC -5
Do you have Skype, if so, what is it: Alcaren, I am glad to talk to other people.
Past Experience: I have been playing with these mods for a good 4 months, in tekkit and in regular minecraft just adding mods to toy around with. I have been using this modpack since it came out.
Any Special Skills: I like to build in a community, I like building things other people can use ( like a public machine room) and I like to just be involved with other people.
Do you know anything like lua: I do not know lua, but I do now C++
What do you want to build: I want to build a public machine room, or like a really nice fancy, big, house in spawn.
Have you been banned on any other servers: I have been banned before, it was for griefing on an old towny war server. My town and I covered an enemies town in lava during war and we were all banned for it, despite the fact that we were allowed to grief during a war.
What is the reason why you want to help me: You seem to be a nice person. By the way that you state what you are looking for I assume that you have thought this through and you know what you want. That makes me think that this server would be a good place to be.
2012-09-05_153005.png

Freets

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Freets12

Why you want to join: I am an enthusiast of Feed The Beast and I've been wanting to share the experience with friends. As a fellow player and friend I will try to enhance the experience for the player community through good-will and open arms. I just want a nice server where I wont have to suffer from the common problems that plague public servers like griefing and random player killing.

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8)

Age: 15 (Please don't judge me by my age but by my maturity.)

Do you have Skype? If so, what is it?: I do have Skype but I don't commonly use it for chatting in-game. My Skype alias is "Cris Anhielo"

Past Experience: I have been playing since Beta 1.6 and I have lots of experience with Tekkit. I just recently found out about Feed The Beast but I'm pretty well-rounded when it comes to mod experience. Do not expect me to be a master however.

Any special skills: Fairly experienced in Programming and is commonly considered as a good builder. I know my way around FTB.

Do you know anything like lua?: I'm not entirely experienced with Lua but I'm educated in overall programming as I said before. I did however deal with it when using computercraft.

What do you want to build?: I let my creativity run wild when building. Sometimes I just get a great idea or I base my buildings off of ancient architecture. I obsess over oriental and Nordic architecture so I try to capture the setting for my buildings in order to truly give my build that vibe. If you read my friend Septagon's application, I was the one that helped build the Pagoda with him. (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/20130121070236.png/) While he did do most of the mini-blocks, don't get me wrong. I did my fair share of work. In fact, I built most of the structure and used my knowledge of pagodas and their architecture to build what you see there. I even designed the zen garden so expect me and Septagon to team up to build something like that again if we manage to get into the server.

Have you been banned from other servers?: I have not, I am usually considered trusted. I was even once a moderator.

What is the reason why you want to help me: I love Feed the Beast and I appreciate someone like you taking the time to pay for a server to be hosted for the public and I really hope this server really works out.

P.S: I really hope to be accepted and I thank you for your audience :).