Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feeka

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FE3KA
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a nice whitelisted community with friendly players and a nice modpack.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am a nice person with quite allot of experience in modded minecraft and I am (almost) always willing to help someone out.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: My IGN is Acialwip,
Age: I'm 16 years old, nearly 17 in a month if that means anything :D.
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because I have been looking for a server like this for absolutely ages, a server that's friendly and that I feel welcome. I want a server that I can work together as part of a community.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have good knowledge about some of the mods more than I do with others, I know a lot about resource gathering and can setup ME systems but I'm looking to learn more about mods. I'm a friendly person who wants to get some good memories and have great fun with others on the server by helping them and them helping me :D.

IGN: FE3KA
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a nice whitelisted community with friendly players and a nice modpack.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I am a nice person with quite allot of experience in modded minecraft and I am (almost) always willing to help someone out.

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

Greenan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: "Greenan"
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join to play on a good community server that will allow me to record my youtube series on, I would also like to help anyone who is in "dire" need.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: A great knowledge of all mods and a great personality that can help and be friendly, i will also advertise the server if i am aloud :D

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: "Greenan"
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join to play on a good community server that will allow me to record my youtube series on, I would also like to help anyone who is in "dire" need.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: A great knowledge of all mods and a great personality that can help and be friendly, i will also advertise the server if i am aloud :D

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

Dekutanoth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dekutanoth
Why would you like to join?: I love community servers. I have in the past dedicated my base as an open workshop for anyone to use.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Resources. Automation. Infrastructure. Providing things like public T5 blood altars, TiCon workshops, public free energy channels, etc.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dekutanoth
Why would you like to join?: I love community servers. I have in the past dedicated my base as an open workshop for anyone to use.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Resources. Automation. Infrastructure. Providing things like public T5 blood altars, TiCon workshops, public free energy channels, etc.
Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

Sorry for the late reply

W0MB0_C0MB0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: W0MB0
Age: Rather not say, I will tell owner on Skype however.
Why would you like to join?: To learn and have fun :) Also other servers that are not whitelisted always get griefed, or have a ridiculous amount of banned items that ruins the experience. (turtles and such)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I will help out other members! I love to build and completely automate everything and set up EnderStorage stuff.

Paperclip

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tonymarcio
Why would you like to join?: I really enjoy ftb and I haven't played the direwolf20 pack yet. I also like the fact that you don't have turtles banned. I'm just looking for a good server that I can play on for like 5-10hours a day. Also I like playing with other people and working with them
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'd be a happy friendly player who would work with other players and have fun :D. I'm not an expert at any mod but I enjoy learning about them the most fun!

Fun fact: My typing speed record on fastfingers is 124wpm! (Words per minute.)

Mossih

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mossih
Ninja_Ari
Dr_Syl
Age: 33 + 2 minors (but only 2 boxes ftm, so 2 on at a time max)

Why would you like to join?: I've run servers in the past and usually got burnt out with maintaining mods and admin stuff, but I always enjoy a good community server. And I want to work for all the blocks and items, not have the temptation of "op" a few clicks away. i also have my 2 kids interested in following me into a complicated world, so I'd like to show them around a big world with other people in it.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a lot of experience with most of the mods and I've been a dedicated wiki updater since tekkit. I'm also pretty easy going and don't mind helping out. But I don't like typing...especially complicated instructions...so voice comms are ideal.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: W0MB0
Age: Rather not say, I will tell owner on Skype however.
Why would you like to join?: To learn and have fun :) Also other servers that are not whitelisted always get griefed, or have a ridiculous amount of banned items that ruins the experience. (turtles and such)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I will help out other members! I love to build and completely automate everything and set up EnderStorage stuff.

IGN:tonymarcio
Why would you like to join?: I really enjoy ftb and I haven't played the direwolf20 pack yet. I also like the fact that you don't have turtles banned. I'm just looking for a good server that I can play on for like 5-10hours a day. Also I like playing with other people and working with them
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'd be a happy friendly player who would work with other players and have fun :D. I'm not an expert at any mod but I enjoy learning about them the most fun!

Fun fact: My typing speed record on fastfingers is 124wpm! (Words per minute.)

IGN: Mossih
Ninja_Ari
Dr_Syl
Age: 33 + 2 minors (but only 2 boxes ftm, so 2 on at a time max)

Why would you like to join?: I've run servers in the past and usually got burnt out with maintaining mods and admin stuff, but I always enjoy a good community server. And I want to work for all the blocks and items, not have the temptation of "op" a few clicks away. i also have my 2 kids interested in following me into a complicated world, so I'd like to show them around a big world with other people in it.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have a lot of experience with most of the mods and I've been a dedicated wiki updater since tekkit. I'm also pretty easy going and don't mind helping out. But I don't like typing...especially complicated instructions...so voice comms are ideal.
Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

glowingthehero

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: glowingthehero
Why would you like to join?: I have been looking for a while for a server with no griefing and no banned items to record on for my YouTube channel.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I would spend a lot of time online (about 5 hours a night weekdays mainly recording) and be a friendly and helpful player. I love to help people on servers by the way.

hardcore4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hardcore4
Why would you like to join?: Everything about this server resonates with what I am looking for. I am looking for a stable server where I can build undisturbed by greifing. I thought I wanted to join a server with GregTech until I saw how much it changed since I last played ultimate 1 and a half years ago. I'm now looking for a mature Direwolf20 community to call home. I am also impressed with how well the website is made, it was the factor that pushed me to apply.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have good old school technical knowledge for advanced process automation. Obviously some of my knowledge is now outdated (Im bringing myself upto date watching spotlights), however I think I build complex systems very well. I am a chilled out guy with a sense of humour so I hope I can bring some laughs to the table too.

predator117x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: predator117x

Why would you like to join?: I want to play minecraft! Have a good time! And I can be helpful to other players :)

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I don't really know what i'm good at... I just enjoy building and mining... I can be a good laugh and can end up building some fancy stuff :) It's all about the game ;) Look forward to playing.

Madassasin202

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: madassassin202
Why would I like to join: wanting to get back into minecraft mods, not played with 1.7 a lot yet and this looks like a fantastic place to start!
What I feel I can contribute to the server: I'm a friendly player,experienced with a lot of the mods so can give a helping hand to anyone who need it. A positive and friendly attitude. And just another friendly figure on the server :) hope to be playing soon

Youriyo20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: youriyo20

Why would you like to join?: I've been playing minecraft for a while on an other server but since that server is dying down i'm looking for a new one and this one looks fun to play on.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i can contribute a nice guy who knows abit about the mods in the direwolf20 pack, also i can contribute some funny looking bases those are mostly underground cause i love building underground.

Deimos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: glowingthehero
Why would you like to join?: I have been looking for a while for a server with no griefing and no banned items to record on for my YouTube channel.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I would spend a lot of time online (about 5 hours a night weekdays mainly recording) and be a friendly and helpful player. I love to help people on servers by the way.

IGN: hardcore4
Why would you like to join?: Everything about this server resonates with what I am looking for. I am looking for a stable server where I can build undisturbed by greifing. I thought I wanted to join a server with GregTech until I saw how much it changed since I last played ultimate 1 and a half years ago. I'm now looking for a mature Direwolf20 community to call home. I am also impressed with how well the website is made, it was the factor that pushed me to apply.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have good old school technical knowledge for advanced process automation. Obviously some of my knowledge is now outdated (Im bringing myself upto date watching spotlights), however I think I build complex systems very well. I am a chilled out guy with a sense of humour so I hope I can bring some laughs to the table too.

IGN: predator117x

Why would you like to join?: I want to play minecraft! Have a good time! And I can be helpful to other players :)

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I don't really know what i'm good at... I just enjoy building and mining... I can be a good laugh and can end up building some fancy stuff :) It's all about the game ;) Look forward to playing.

Ign: madassassin202
Why would I like to join: wanting to get back into minecraft mods, not played with 1.7 a lot yet and this looks like a fantastic place to start!
What I feel I can contribute to the server: I'm a friendly player,experienced with a lot of the mods so can give a helping hand to anyone who need it. A positive and friendly attitude. And just another friendly figure on the server :) hope to be playing soon

IGN: youriyo20

Why would you like to join?: I've been playing minecraft for a while on an other server but since that server is dying down i'm looking for a new one and this one looks fun to play on.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: i can contribute a nice guy who knows abit about the mods in the direwolf20 pack, also i can contribute some funny looking bases those are mostly underground cause i love building underground.

Whitelisted,
Welcome to Empyrean

SteamController

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: SteamController
Why would I like to join: Wanting to get into minecraft mods and would like to play with friends already on the server.
What I feel I can contribute to the server: I'm a friendly player and enjoy building and willing to help others were I can :)

Urazzer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Urazzer

Why would you like to join?: I've been playing minecraft for a while on an other server but since that server had to shutdown i'm looking for a new one and this one looks fun to play on.

What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I know every mod in theis pack well due to alot of free time :), I help the ones that need help nad i rarely get mad.
Pranking people is my thing :D

Timezone: CET (GMT+1)

Bashbeazz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bashbeazz; DerTodvonObenLp
Why would you like to join?: We want to play Minecraft with some cool people. We know XanQoS and would like to join him aswell.
What do you feel you could constribute to the server?: We want to build the Empire State Building. And we would like to improve our knowlegde about the mods in the pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.