[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
A WIP.....

iM26oAx.jpg
Is that liquid redstone?

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
Also, Toggle Magnetism "LBRACKET [" doens't toggle the magnetism off. It always stays on. Changing the hotkey doesn't help.

Should there be a messaged displayed if it turns off/on?
the way i understand it, you have to craft a separate item that is used to temporarily cancel the magnetism, the armors don't do it by themselves. It's very similar to BloodMagic that way.

Had that bug happenned to me and my friend quite often too. It seems to happen to us after a player die and respawn in its clone (playing on hardcore mode).
Enviromine has known issues with Sync Clones, Part of why i don't play these packs Hardcore (the other part being my tendency to die because of a lot of stupid choices)

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Enviromine has known issues with Sync Clones, Part of why i don't play these packs Hardcore (the other part being my tendency to die because of a lot of stupid choices)
I hear that, I just ran into the Nether for no real reason other than someone claimed villagers could be found there and I didn't prepare at all, as I was trying to return to my portal by building across a lava pool a nearby pigman used fireballs to knock me down into the lava, fun.

EDIT:
Thankfully that bug with gravestones from OpenBlocks with lava was recently fixed.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and was wondering if needing to have a clone in each dimension was intended or a bug. Right now if you die in nether and have a clone in main world you are banned from server instead of respawning in clone.
You would need to chunk load it, clones doesnt work in the end though :(

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
@Nezraddin
Its already on the test server along with volcanoes :3

Uuuh, guess I should soon start to prepare myself for some exploring :)

But before a few bug I noticed on the testserver:
- Enviromine getting stucked. Usually from time I need to refill my camel pack 1 time then it gets stucked. Usually around the high 90%, so I'm wondering if refilling the camel pack has something to do with it.
- Placing a double-sided-carpenter's door crashes me from the server, as soon as I place the second half of the door it throws me out of the server. Logging back in and the door works normally, just the placing kicks me.
- Same problem with adventurer's backpack, as soon as I place it on the floor I loose connection to the server.

(the bug about the doors and backpack only happens in the server. Singleplayer is fine. Testing at the moment if singleplayer has problems with enviromine getting stucked. Edit: So far enviromine works fine, seems to be a server-issue)

Last edited:

The_Buddha_Of_FTB

Jul 29, 2019
can anyone help me with making the pressure chamber, i deperately need to make the machines to progress further, and i can't without making the thing, whenever i think i set it up right, it spews fireworks everywhere,

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Uuuh, guess I should soon start to prepare myself for some exploring :)

But before a few bug I noticed on the testserver:
- Enviromine getting stucked. Usually from time I need to refill my camel pack 1 time then it gets stucked. Usually around the high 90%, so I'm wondering if refilling the camel pack has something to do with it.
- Placing a double-sided-carpenter's door crashes me from the server, as soon as I place the second half of the door it throws me out of the server. Logging back in and the door works normally, just the placing kicks me.
- Same problem with adventurer's backpack, as soon as I place it on the floor I loose connection to the server.

(the bug about the doors and backpack only happens in the server. Singleplayer is fine. Testing at the moment if singleplayer has problems with enviromine getting stucked)
Adventurebackpack is a Mytown issue :p

Lansy

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm seeing if I can fix it (removing the mods you suggested to remove on page 1...) but as of the last time I launched the pack I spawned in, looked around,went to move and fell through the world into the void... and kept falling. I got to Y = -90,000 before I got sick of it and restarted the pack. This has happened 3 times so far.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm seeing if I can fix it (removing the mods you suggested to remove on page 1...) but as of the last time I launched the pack I spawned in, looked around,went to move and fell through the world into the void... and kept falling. I got to Y = -90,000 before I got sick of it and restarted the pack. This has happened 3 times so far.
Disable smart moving, should fix that issue

Germinies

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so I am having some problems.
I will open the easycore but when I die it still deletes the world like normal hardcore

and when I try hardcore the quest book says that I am not in Hardcore even though I am.

I have tried changing the difficulty through "/Gamemode S" but that hasn't helped either.

I am enjoying this mod pack but it sucks when you get one shotted by a special spider and you lose a few hours of work.

Saeko

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I'm sorry if anyone else ever had the same problem but the pack won't launch. Any other FTB modpack or Third party pack works perfectly but for BlastOff I get the following error :

Logging in...
Beginning authlib authentication attempt
successfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService
Login complete.
Checking local assets file, for MC version1.7.10 Please wait!
Setting up native libraries for Blast Off! v Recommended Version MC 1.7.10
Syncing Assets:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Pack: Blast Off! 1.7.10
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 10240
Defaulting PermSize to 256m
Adding Optimization Arguments
[19:15:56] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[19:15:56] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_76]
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_76]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_76]
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_76]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_76]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_76]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.7.0_76]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_76]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.11.jar:?]

Any idea of what I could do to solve it ? I tried to delete the pack's instance and to redownload it but it didn't stop it from not launching...