Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mister2u

Jul 29, 2019
You are right - I can't find anything to support it working on 1.7 other than my own experiences. I'm probably just lucky.
Please don't anyone shout at me if you install the mod on 1.7 and it trashes your save! Listen to the experts, of which I am not one. I'm only here for the free beer.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
I believe you can craft the yellow hearts into red hearts
Hmm doesn't seem to work in TPPI/1.6.

But what the heck is going on with the drop chance of the red hearts? Is it still a random chance from normal mobs? Is there any special mobs that have higher chance? Can anything be done to increase the chance?

Ross26

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, im new to minecraft and just set up a server, i started to play and realised i couldnt craft items in the crafting table could someone please help me ? :)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Hey, im new to minecraft and just set up a server, i started to play and realised i couldnt craft items in the crafting table could someone please help me ? :)
We are going to need a whole lot more info. What items, what modpack to start with.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
How do i find this out ?
Look in the "mods" folder on the server and see if there is a tinkers construct file.
Didn't you download the server from the launcher or something? You need to have the Infinity server pack.

Ross26

Jul 29, 2019
Look in the "mods" folder on the server and see if there is a tinkers construct file.
Didn't you download the server from the launcher or something? You need to have the Infinity server pack.
okay it doesnt have that mod plus a few others :/

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
okay it doesnt have that mod plus a few others :/
Open the launcher, click the Infinity pack, Click the "Download Server" button. That should give you the server files that completely mirror the client installation.

Ross26

Jul 29, 2019
Open the launcher, click the Infinity pack, Click the "Download Server" button. That should give you the server files that completely mirror the client installation.
okay i will try it all again and let you know what happens :)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
still hasnt installed them :/
What do you mean "installed them"? You download the server, copy the files onto the server and run the bat file. Everything should be there then and the server should be up and running.

Ross26

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2015-2-18_18-34-1.png

What do you mean "installed them"? You download the server, copy the files onto the server and run the bat file. Everything should be there then and the server should be up and running.
there wasnt a bat file ? does this picture help