Casual Server RandomServer|Infinity 1.10 Casual Whitelist|24/7|No PVP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
Was unaware :D I'll probably update it right now

lol, Will update my client on my Laptop and when I get to my home, my desktop!

Edit: Java is being a little B on my laptop... now I have to install latest java and un-install all the others...

Edit II: It wasn't just Java. It was the FTB launcher in general. Purged both Minecraft and FTB Launcher files and now it's chugging along happily.

Last edited:

teh60

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: teh60
What Mods you like to use: AE2, tech mods, piping/logistics
Standard Progression Path: TC>TE/EIO>AE2>etc
Do you like to be a jerk: nope
Why do you want to join this server: I like playing mod-packs with servers, and haven't played on a 1.7 modded server. I also like whitelisted server because of the better community and friendly environment.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: teh60
What Mods you like to use: AE2, tech mods, piping/logistics
Standard Progression Path: TC>TE/EIO>AE2>etc
Do you like to be a jerk: nope
Why do you want to join this server: I like playing mod-packs with servers, and haven't played on a 1.7 modded server. I also like whitelisted server because of the better community and friendly environment.
Added :D I updated to 1.10 so be sure to try with the correct client

Jackall

Jul 29, 2019
I have an error. On Infinity ver. 1.7.10 and getting the error which (should) be attached below

Am I too update or out of date? Any help please?

Also note: I have all mods enabled.

Attachments

• FTB Error.png
    FTB Error.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 66

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
I have an error. On Infinity ver. 1.7.10 and getting the error which (should) be attached below

Am I too update or out of date? Any help please?

Also note: I have all mods enabled.

Did you update to infinity 1.10? Go to FTB launcher and select 1.10 from the dropdown instead of recommended build ot 1.0.2

Fiil3

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: FiilTheThird
What Mods you like to use: Tinkers', Thermal Expansion, Minefactory, AE, Extra Utilities
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers' -> Thermal Expansion -> AE -> Minefactory -> Something I find Interesting
Do you like to be a jerk: No
Why do you want to join this server: It's been a while since I played on a server and also playing alone is boring.

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Orbitus2001
What Mods you like to use: Thermal Expansion, Extra Utilities and Bees. Love doing Bees.
Standard Progression Path: Probably standard progression for me. Tinker's, Thermal Expansion, Then go from there.
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope, in fact, if I have stuff that people need, I will try to share as long as people aren't requesting things all the time.
Why do you want to join this server: Well, I was looking for a whitelisted infinity server and this is one of the few ones they have. So I thought I would give it a try.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Orbitus2001
What Mods you like to use: Thermal Expansion, Extra Utilities and Bees. Love doing Bees.
Standard Progression Path: Probably standard progression for me. Tinker's, Thermal Expansion, Then go from there.
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope, in fact, if I have stuff that people need, I will try to share as long as people aren't requesting things all the time.
Why do you want to join this server: Well, I was looking for a whitelisted infinity server and this is one of the few ones they have. So I thought I would give it a try.

Added :D

Jackall

Jul 29, 2019
Mind if a friend comes on? He doesn't have an account on the forums so he wanted me to sign him up instead.
His MC name: cricketjds3
What mods he likes: Lots (TE, IC2, Big Reactors)
Progression path: Same as mine really (TE - IC2 - TC - AE)
Jerk: Nope (I can vouch for that)
Why: We both want to work together

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Mind if a friend comes on? He doesn't have an account on the forums so he wanted me to sign him up instead.
His MC name: cricketjds3
What mods he likes: Lots (TE, IC2, Big Reactors)
Progression path: Same as mine really (TE - IC2 - TC - AE)
Jerk: Nope (I can vouch for that)
Why: We both want to work together

Added him Jackall. You can just ask me stuff like that on the server.

Fizzgod

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Fizzgod
What Mods you like to use: Almost all of them. Top three are probably Applied Energistics, Thaumcraft, and IC2 in no particular order.
Standard Progression Path: Usually I like to get flight via a jetpack or something and then acquire the tools I need from tinkers. Then I usually head for end game materials from all of the mods.
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope
Why do you want to join this server: I would like to join this server to be apart of a community that enjoys playing the wonder that is Minecraft.

shandrew

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: _Kingslayer
What Mods you like to use: Right now i'm trying to get acquainted with the newer mods. I haven't played modded minecraft since ultimate pack...However, I am well versed in IC2, TE, AE2, Thaumcraft, and a few others. Really looking forward to getting into botania though!
Standard Progression Path: I.E Tinker>TE>MCFR ect: Usually I start out with getting basic tinkers tools, progess with power either with TE/MFR or Railcraft. I LOVE trying new ways though, it keeps the game fresh.
Do you like to be a jerk: No, I like getting along with people. Thats the greatest thing about SMP. You can play a game you enjoy with others. You can help out with cool builds, give advice, and have a nice "away from everything" time with cool people.
Why do you want to join this server: With the sudden popularity spike in Infinity servers lately, I've been browsing the infinity servers carefully, as a lot of them are just random people putting up servers that are going to go down in a week. This server seemed like the best choice and I feel confident enough in it that I won't be "wasting my time" building something awesome!

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: _Kingslayer
What Mods you like to use: Right now i'm trying to get acquainted with the newer mods. I haven't played modded minecraft since ultimate pack...However, I am well versed in IC2, TE, AE2, Thaumcraft, and a few others. Really looking forward to getting into botania though!
Standard Progression Path: I.E Tinker>TE>MCFR ect: Usually I start out with getting basic tinkers tools, progess with power either with TE/MFR or Railcraft. I LOVE trying new ways though, it keeps the game fresh.
Do you like to be a jerk: No, I like getting along with people. Thats the greatest thing about SMP. You can play a game you enjoy with others. You can help out with cool builds, give advice, and have a nice "away from everything" time with cool people.
Why do you want to join this server: With the sudden popularity spike in Infinity servers lately, I've been browsing the infinity servers carefully, as a lot of them are just random people putting up servers that are going to go down in a week. This server seemed like the best choice and I feel confident enough in it that I won't be "wasting my time" building something awesome!

Added :D

nickdaniel17

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Nickdaniel17
What Mods you like to use: In this pack there is not a single mod I would not love to use, although... If I had to choose a favorite, I'd choose Draconic Evolution
Standard Progression Path: I've never stuck to one progression, I like to mix things up.
Do you like to be a jerk: No, I actually despise jerks.
Why do you want to join this server: To play with a community that enjoys the same kinds of things that excite me.

DickSkips

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: DickSkips
What Mods you like to use: AppliedEntergistics, Tinkers, Ender IO, IC2.
Standard Progression Path: Tinker, Ender IO, AE
Do you like to be a jerk: No i do not
Why do you want to join this server: I need a nice community to join so i can have fun with some friendly people where no items are banned