Whitelist Server UKZilla | Team Survival | Ars Magica, Chargepads, Balkan's Weapon Mod & Logistic Pipes

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
logo.gif
Welcome to UKZilla!
This server is Team Survival, meaning there is one "Base of Operations" where all players work and live..
The difficulty is hard.
The server is whitelisted.
We are running the latest version of Mindcrack (v8.0.1) as of the 29th of Jan 2013
The server is now mature 16+, if you are under 16 but are already whitelisted, that means we consider you mature enough to stay despite your age, if we do not consider you mature enough you will soon be unwhitelisted.
Config:
You can download our custom config here.​
Simply extract the zip into Mindcrack\minecraft\config​
Additional Mods:
Runic Dust Mod v1.2 - Download here, you only need the core mod unless you want to be able to use the addons in Single Player. This goes in your Mindcrack mods folder.
Runic Dust Mod currently has a major memory leak causing the client to either run out of memory and return an error, or simply stop.​
Logistics Pipes 1.4.7-0.7.0.81 Port - Download here, this goes into your Mindcrack mods folder.​
Ars Magica RC 5.32.272 - Download here, MCore.jar goes into your coremods folder and Ars Magica zip goes into your mods folder.​
IC2 Chargepads 2.3.0.58 - Download here, this goes into your Mindcrack mods folder.​
Balkan's Weapon Mod 1.10 - Download here, Goes into your mods folder​
Mystcraft - Download here, this also goes into your Mindcrack mods folder.
Mystcraft is temporarily disabled due to a world breaking bug.​
Mods with strike-throughs are mods that due to an error cannot be added, however we will add them as soon as the error is fixed.​
OPs: "Respect Our authoritay!"
GunnerWolf​
BaneBlade97​
Retard323​
Rafae​
Elwebbaro​
bg50012​
vman150​
Rules:​
1) Fix creeper damage as soon as it happens​
2) No griefing​
3) No arguing​
4) No splitting off from the main group​
5) Put the word Epic in your application​
6) Fix creeper damage as soon as it happens​
7) Don't waste resources on pointless things (EG Nanosuit, gravisuit) without permission from OPs​
8) No Racism, Sexism, Ageism or discrimination in any other way​
9) We already have somebody doing thaumcraft, and because of the way the thauminomicon works, it would be a waste of resources for anybody else to do it. If you do you will be breaking rule #7​
11) Seriously, fix creeper damage as soon as it happens​
The IP is: 63.143.59.19
Teamspeak is at: Coming soon
Whitelist Application:
In Game Name:
Why you want to join the server:
Have you read the rules:
Why should we whitelist you:
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely:

Banned:
RougeAgent - Repeatedly disrespecting OPs after being warned

Ban appeal:
PM this to me do NOT reply here with your ban appeal or it will act against you in getting unbanned
In Game Name:
Why you were banned:
Why you did this:
Why you should be unbanned:
Hope to see you on the server!​

Tony_dude

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tony_dude
Why you want to join the server: Cause i am searching for some new friends to play feed the beast with babyy!!
Have you read the rules: Afcourse ;)
Will you donate to keep the server running? :3 If my paypal account isnt blocked anymore i will ;)

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Tony_dude
Why you want to join the server: Cause i am searching for some new friends to play feed the beast with babyy!!
Have you read the rules: Afcourse ;)
Will you donate to keep the server running? :3 If my paypal account isnt blocked anymore i will ;)
Your application is missing something, please reread the rules.

Josephgold5

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: josephgold5
Why you want to join the server: I have been looking for a server where I work with people for a while. Plus this server is Epic!
Have you read the rules: Yes
Will you donate to keep the server running? :3 I might, I wont be able to donate much.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: josephgold5
Why you want to join the server: I have been looking for a server where I work with people for a while. Plus this server is Epic!
Will you donate to keep the server running? :3 I might, I wont be able to donate much.
Accepted, join teamspeak to get whitelisted

Normalcraft

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Normalcraft
Country: (Mostly for Timezone reasons): England, GMT timezone
Why you want to join the server:Because reading through the rules the server looks pretty communal which would be so fun and SSP was getting boring:p
Have you read the rules:Yes! they were epic :3

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Normalcraft
Country: (Mostly for Timezone reasons): England, GMT timezone
Why you want to join the server:Because reading through the rules the server looks pretty communal which would be so fun and SSP was getting boring:p
Have you read the rules:Yes! they were epic :3
Accepted, saw you on teamspeak.

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jesusthekiller
Why you want to join the server: I really enjoy playing on epic (xD) closed servers - no griefers, trolls etc. And SSP is boring.
Have you read the rules: Indeed, sir :)

Syk0m0nk3y

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

In Game Name: Syk0m0nk3y
Country: (Mostly for Timezone reasons) The Republic of Texas
Why you want to join the server: I've played too much SSP and would really like to not have to do all the work myself for once :D

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

In Game Name: Syk0m0nk3y
Country: (Mostly for Timezone reasons) The Republic of Texas
Why you want to join the server: I've played too much SSP and would really like to not have to do all the work myself for once :D
Accepted join teamspeak to get whitelisted

Mirosa25

Oct 31, 2012

In Game Name: mirosa25

Country: (Mostly for Timezone reasons) Eastern Standard time .
Why you want to join the server: To make amazing builds and make new friends. :)
Have you read the rules: Epic

Mudrat12

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: Mudrat12
Why you want to join the server: I really want a Epic server just to hang out and enjoy FTB :D
Have you read the rules: Yes I have
Will you donate to keep the server running? :3 (Totally Optional) Ill try but I dont have any source of income. :(

Miner1337

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Miner1337
Why you want to join the server: The servers i keep joining always close so on to the next one right?
Have you read the rules:Yes

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mirosa25
Country: (Mostly for Timezone reasons) Eastern Standard time .
Why you want to join the server: To make amazing builds and make new friends. :)
Have you read the rules: Epic
Game Name: Mudrat12
Why you want to join the server: I really want a Epic server just to hang out and enjoy FTB :D
Have you read the rules: Yes I have
Will you donate to keep the server running? :3 (Totally Optional) Ill try but I dont have any source of income. :(
Accepted, join teamspeak to get whitelisted
In Game Name:Miner1337
Why you want to join the server: The servers i keep joining always close so on to the next one right?
Have you read the rules:Yes
Your application is missing something, please reread the rules.

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
ugh, gunner why did you have to add lodgistics pipes? it is going to take annother day to figure out how to install it without crashing :(

EDIT: okay maybe several days....

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
ugh, gunner why did you have to add lodgistics pipes? it is going to take annother day to figure out how to install it without crashing :(

EDIT: okay maybe several days....
The config is updated aswell, without the new configs you will get an ID conflict between LP and Portal Gun

Usili

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Odyssey101
Why you want to join the server: *Shrug* Because I like joining servers and having fun
Mic is currently broken so no talking on TS. :(