Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
I will be updating to MindCrack v8 whenever it comes out. Still considering my own pack, as we have implicit permission for the other mods I include. This is not happening yet though. Updating will cut down the list of mods somewhat, but consider adding the the rest as part of the application process. After updating, I will process whitelist applications, but at this point it's pretty much an open whitelist if you even tried to give me what I asked for. I don't generally give respond to non-donators individually because there's just too many of you, but at this point don't worry about it. I have not accepted or denied any applications in a while.

streqicity

Jul 29, 2019
My friends will be very excited to see this I have quite a few waiting on the list =P
Soon to be more most were unwilling to apply due to the frozen whitelist I will inform them

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
would be lovely to have our own private pack now. Its not like we run to much differently then Mindcrack.

Shivy011

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed, it would be awesome! :eek: Though it could take some time and effort to update the mods in the pack

FALLENANGEL0G

Jul 29, 2019
FALLENANGEL0G

Im good with RP2 ic2, TE, Factorisation, Thaumcraft 3, MFFS and more. Im ok with aesthetic builds.

I wish i could donate i will try to in the future but i cant right now.

okh1242

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks Tahg, good to know we will be seeing an updated whitelist soon as i was a bit worried about what happened to my own application.

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
Guys i'm working on trying to improve the spawn area (tidy it up a bit really), i am doing this by making a "central St" (located next to workshop and mall) and i'm hoping it will look pretty good. I ask if you build anything new in spawn area you locate it along this road (eventually with permissions from creators i will move everything to this road or connecting roads ). I'f you have any ideas then i'm well open for them and if you want to help then obviously do what you want along there.

Bombboa

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Er'body thought I'd just explain my absense on the server here of lately doubtful anyone has noticed but still I'd like to explain. I am on my highschools robotics team as some of you may know and currently there is a compitition that last for 6 weeks called FRC (FIRST Robotics Compitition) and It has just been started and it takes up all my free time I may have during the week/weekend since we meet every day from 5:00pm to 9:00pm leaving me exhausted and out time for me to endulge myself in any video games, anyway my point is I won't be on very often for the next 2 months aside from the occasional hop on to see how the server has progressed and I must say you guys have done an amazing job so far at spawn it inthralls me to look around at all the complex and intricate builds that populate spawn. So that's why I havnt been on much recently

TL;DR: I have no time to play any games

BigDaveNz

Jul 29, 2019
As part of the Spawn upgrade im redoing the storage Hut aswell as adding a full RP2 farming system. Also An autocrafting system will be implemented for processed food such as bread/popcorn etc.

The farming system is an addition to the current farms and has these crops:
-Wheat
-Sugarcane
-Cacti
-Flax
-Corn
-Henequen
-Melon's
-Pumpkins's
-Netherwart
-Cocoa Beans
-Carrots
-Potatoes

If i have missed a crop please tell me and i will add it.
All the farms are able to be switched on/off at leisure and a switch to stop the bonemealing.

Fully Automated Animal/Mob farms is planned as the 3rd stage of the complex.

Inside the Storage room I will be Placing signs above each barrel stating whether a farm is needed for that material or not and whether one is required.

Also there will be a manager connected to the spawn point itself with that keeps a chest filled with:
-1 Linking Book (Spawn)
-1 regular book
-1 Stone Pick
-1 Stone Shovel
-1 Stone Axe
-32 Bread
-1 stack of torches

As this is a very complex project with many stages I ask that you check all signs to see what is usable and what is not. Also please do not tamper with anything without permission from an OP/Admin or myself. And if you accidently break something. Please leave a sign explaining it.

Heres a photo of what the first farm "bay" looks like:
Faex4.jpg

If anyone has any queries just ask me ingame or Start on conversation on the forums.

EroxTroy

Jul 29, 2019
"If anyone has any queries just ask me ingame or Start on conversation on the forums."

What do you mean with this? To gather resources for this project? If this is the case I can help.

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting crashes when I log in, and I've no idea how to fix the problem.

I've reinstalled the pack, updated mods and configs from scratch & updated java and video drivers all to no effect.

It looks like an RP2 crash to my inexperienced eyes.

Any advice?

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
Crash report?

Also Just finishing rebuilding actual spawn area, will then start working on the nexus