Forum Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
It does actually force you to write something (except for in the required fields) but it still can't force you to write the correct info in there.

I would put this down to two rules.

3. Post topics in the appropriate forums.
5. No Spam posts.

Also a rule could be made that if information is provided wrong then it can get a warning. As it would annoy the people trying to help.

I would like a easy server search page like: http://www.minecraftforum.nl (it's dutch)

Have you seen the new server layout? It's nicer then before and alot easier.

You could also try use the forum search with keywords in the titles. ;)

Reactions: Ashzification

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Self color? After a desktop web browsing absence for a day or so, I come online to see my name is in yellow on the "who's online" bit on the side. Is this intentional?

Edit: Oh figured it out, seems I somehow turned off the "Show online status" option. Don't know how I did that, since I have only been online on my phone for the last day or so. Maybe that did it.

Jord5i

Jul 29, 2019
I'm starting to think that maybe there should be a section for people looking for help/ideas with a mod

'Mod discussion' is apparently meant for this, but it isn't very obvious. Thats why I suggested adding some explanation as to what section is meant for what.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
This might only appeal to a certain number of us, but I wonder if we could be allowed to add in a mini website [HTML based] inside our posts. It will allow for more creative posts, with better designs. I don't know if this is possible though. The main reasons I wanted this were:
  1. I would like to add in tables using the flexiblity of HTML code
  2. I am currently posting a series of threads about modpack updates in detail and generally it takes up 3 posts and I think it would look nice in a HTML style for usability and because I don't like how the way it is set out (I am currently using spoilers). Here is the thread, so you can see where I am coming from
Also another possibility would be able to get permissions for extended posts that are longer than 10000 characters. This is particularly a big problem for me because I have to split my thread into three different posts which are generally 9500 characters each. This mean that if I have to edit my posts and add info, I am restricted to 500 characters (And that is very easily achieved).

Status
Not open for further replies.