[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I haven't seen/heard any one blasting off. I kind of wish that there were more things to find. Like maybe parts to your first rocket, or abandon machines, etc in the bunkers. You would think that after you explore busted bunkers you could scavenge things like machines/or botania stuff, unless for some reason your bunker was the only one on the planet that had anything at all in it.lol
As I said a few comments ago.. I'm about to. I didn't do some quest cause I don't use the stuff but I'm about to blast off. Just need to make a rocket..... get tons of silicum..... and even more silicum.... and more...

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
As I said a few comments ago.. I'm about to. I didn't do some quest cause I don't use the stuff but I'm about to blast off. Just need to make a rocket..... get tons of silicum..... and even more silicum.... and more...
Its more of the logic that the empty bunkers has been cleared out by the occupants or raided by the mobs :p

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
BREAK ALL FRYING PANS AND CUTTING BOARDS BEFORE UPDATING AND BACKUP WORLD
Update 1.1.18, it may show up as 1.1.19 on the launcher but when you look in game its 1.1.18....
-Added Mod enhanced Inv
-Moved HQM textures to resourcepack
-Updated Environmine V93
-Updated Falling meteorsmod
-Updated Realistic Pain 1.3.1 fixes memory leak issues
-Updated Mariculture
-Updated Forge version to V 1291
-Updated chickenchunklib,nei etc
-Updated Ruinedbases
-Introduced Ravines
-Wither bosses has been buffed like crap do not attempt unless you think you can kill a hardcore enderexpansion ender dragon
-Secondary recipe for Galgorian Eye
-Secondary recipe for Pneumaticraft PCB
-Buildcraft questline added
-Tons of buildcraft recipe changes
-Botania flowers, Sun, Water, night will die after 4 days.
-Infinite water enabled
-Get hydration Via fresh water/ leaves cider DRINKABLE ONLY WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY, or you can put the fresh water in the camel pack to drink... Leaves cider makes the camel pack dirt so NONONONO
-You get hardened ores from crafting flaxbeard smashed ores, the hardened ores can be smelted in the crucible.... still
-furnace recipes for ingots has been enabled :3
- Will add more tmr i cant remember what i added its 12midnight here :c

The update is awaiting upload by admins......because its now LISTED :D
Credits: @CoolSquid The only reason the update is out today! Give him all your love.

Last edited:

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I found the answer on page 1 of thread: I guess we have to "Open to lan enable cheats..." before typing /hqm quest.
---

Well with 188 pages of forum posts, I guess this isn't a brand new modpack like I thought... but it must have just become "public" because I don't remember seeing it shown in the FTB Launcher before. Congrats, if so!

But be prepared for a lot of noobs with noob questions showing up now, like me. :)

I started in the spaceship and it says "type /hqm quest", but when I do that the game responds "you do not have permission to use that command". So right away I'm stuck and don't know what to do. LOL Can you please explain how to begin the game properly step-by-step? I didn't pick Hardcore mode when I was given the option, I chose the one that said "EZcore". Is the quest book only for hardcore mode or something?

Last edited:

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Go to the nether get a villager(farmer) and be friends with him/her. Then ask for aid they shall give u sugar cane
No restarts are needed,

Hammer TRIPLE COMPRESSED dirt to get Exnilho seeds! ( grass seeds sugar cane seeds etc...)
Ummm, I might try the villager one... x.x

Rod of (forgot the name) from botania will solve the dirt problem. Wonders if that mysterious seed from kawaii crops gives you sugar cane when you plant it near a water source.

Hmm, yeah it might.

Gift them something! Diamonds get you to 100!
Good to know!

I started in the spaceship and it says "type /hqm quest", but when I do that the game responds "you do not have permission to use that command". So right away I'm stuck and don't know what to do. LOL Can you please explain how to begin the game properly step-by-step? I didn't pick Hardcore mode when I was given the option, I chose the one that said "EZcore". Is the quest book only for hardcore mode or something?
The OP explains this, you need it to be a LAN world.

Second question: I broke a block that I shouldn't have - the block below the ME glass cable (my aim was bad). So I want to start over from the beginning, but how do I do that? I deleted the ezcore world but it didn't come back so I guess I have to reinstall the entire modpack every time I want to start over again? Is there a way to "reset" the ezcore and start from the beginning again?
Reinstall the entire modpack, yes.

Note to self: Watch YouTube Let'sPlays on page 1 of thread before asking noob questions.
Also you can watch my Let's Play =b
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzruj35kwY_m5mWb6-5u29Bq50e9S7jKf

Corddon

Jul 29, 2019
Well with 188 pages of forum posts, I guess this isn't a brand new modpack like I thought... but it must have just become "public" because I don't remember seeing it shown in the FTB Launcher before. Congrats, if so!

But be prepared for a lot of noobs with noob questions showing up now, like me. :)

This is what happens when the Yogscast start playing something. They started posting some videos on this pack either early last week or late the week before. Youtubers, in general, have a huge influence on what people play these days. From Minecraft mappacks to Steam indie games to the new WoW expansion.

Reactions: asb3pe

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, my final noob tips for anyone else like myself who is confused at the beginning...
1. There is an elevator that goes up two floors
2. There are exits at the top (you can walk right thru the dark glass openings)
3. Those small wood pieces above the items in the starting room are "drying racks" and can be broken by hand to drop the items.

Along with the previously mentioned "open to LAN" requirement, that's all I needed to get going and live or die based on my skills (or lack thereof). Nice modpack!

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Looks at the changelog, excited for the enhanced inventories, infinite water, added recipes but I'm worried about buildcraft recipe changes. Hope stripe pipes aren't nerfed!!!

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks - great LP, you seem as confused as I was, which is PERFECT! You've captured the full "wtf is going on here" experience. haha I already learned something - the Master Volume is turned down to 0% when the modpack begins, so we have to modify that to hear the QuestBook introduction. You're able to grab the items off the walls without breaking the drying racks, I can't seem to be able to do that.

I've already had an OMG moment - a blue slime spawned inside my Spaceship, even tho I had hit Escape to pause the game, it was firing fireballs (yes, fireballs!) at me while the game was paused. LOL Nice trick... It broke the big button and also one of the Aphorism Tiles so the text is gone. Oh well.

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, my final noob tips for anyone else like myself who is confused at the beginning...
1. There is an elevator that goes up two floors
2. There are exits at the top (you can walk right thru the dark glass openings)
3. Those small wood pieces above the items in the starting room are "drying racks" and can be broken by hand to drop the items.

Along with the previously mentioned "open to LAN" requirement, that's all I needed to get going and live or die based on my skills (or lack thereof). Nice modpack!
pssst..... you could also click on the drying rack just a little tip

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
BREAK ALL FRYING PANS AND CUTTING BOARDS BEFORE UPDATING AND BACKUP WORLD
Update 1.1.18, it may show up as 1.1.19 on the launcher but when you look in game its 1.1.18....
-Added Mod enhanced Inv
-Moved HQM textures to resourcepack
-Updated Environmine V93
-Updated Falling meteorsmod
-Updated Realistic Pain 1.3.1 fixes memory leak issues
-Updated Mariculture
-Updated Forge version to V 1291
-Updated chickenchunklib,nei etc
-Updated Ruinedbases
-Introduced Ravines
-Wither bosses has been buffed like crap do not attempt unless you think you can kill a hardcore enderexpansion ender dragon
-Secondary recipe for Galgorian Eye
-Secondary recipe for Pneumaticraft PCB
-Buildcraft questline added
-Tons of buildcraft recipe changes
-Botania flowers, Sun, Water, night will die after 4 days.
-Infinite water enabled
-Get hydration Via fresh water/ leaves cider DRINKABLE ONLY WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY, or you can put the fresh water in the camel pack to drink... Leaves cider makes the camel pack dirt so NONONONO
-You get hardened ores from crafting flaxbeard smashed ores, the hardened ores can be smelted in the crucible.... still
-furnace recipes for ingots has been enabled :3
- Will add more tmr i cant remember what i added its 12midnight here :c

The update is awaiting upload by admins......because its now LISTED :D
Credits: @CoolSquid The only reason the update is out today! Give him all your love.
Why do you have to let the plants die... ;(

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks - great LP, you seem as confused as I was, which is PERFECT! You've captured the full "wtf is going on here" experience. haha I already learned something - the Master Volume is turned down to 0% when the modpack begins, so we have to modify that to hear the QuestBook introduction. You're able to grab the items off the walls without breaking the drying racks, I can't seem to be able to do that.

I've already had an OMG moment - a blue slime spawned inside my Spaceship, even tho I had hit Escape to pause the game, it was firing fireballs (yes, fireballs!) at me while the game was paused. LOL Nice trick... It broke the big button and also one of the Aphorism Tiles so the text is gone. Oh well.
lol thanks, a new episode is going live in about fourty minutes.

Yeah escape doesn't pause the game and the "water" in your base is actually a blue slime spawner.
...and... some mobs that spawn in this game are superpowered, which is bad when going up against lava slimes because one large one turns into a ton of them so the chances of one of them being superpowered is much higher.

Why do you have to let the plants die... ;(
What do you mean?

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
I did it! No i didn't blast off but i made a computer! :D
About to update :/ this didn't go all that well last time fingers crossed!

Edit: Just have to wait...

Attachments

• 2015-01-29_17.55.25.png
    2015-01-29_17.55.25.png
    335.4 KB · Views: 75

felinoel

Jul 29, 2019
Some Botania mana flower gens will have a life (4 days they die).
Ah I see.
Due to wanting to record a particular happening and not being able to record again until next week I won't be able to check out the new version until next week.
Does the water still get used up by bottles? So you would want to use a bottle on the middle source block inbetween two other water source blocks?

Swift_slide

Jul 29, 2019
Ah I see.
Due to wanting to record a particular happening and not being able to record again until next week I won't be able to check out the new version until next week.
Does the water still get used up by bottles? So you would want to use a bottle on the middle source block inbetween two other water source blocks?
try it out. But it will be salt water. And if you drink it you will get dehydration.