[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Getting bored of climbing UP spires? No worries have fun tumbling down ravines!

I wonder whats the black liquid at the bottom?

Rt5gAVB.png

Oil for galacticraft ? Also ores gonna start generating under ground or only in those ravines?

JimmyJam

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything other than flowers and sleep to help with enviromine sanity? Fighting monster kills you're sanity!

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anything other than flowers and sleep to help with enviromine sanity? Fighting monster kills you're sanity!
Spending all that time in the depths of the world and fighting the evils of the night becomes taxing on one's mind. Over time if a player doesn't take a rest or even invest some time in recreational gardening then their mind can degrade to a state of hallucinations and warped vision. At this point a player may hear or see things that aren't truly real and nobody in their vicinity can hear/see it. Even to the trained eye this can make one question what is real and what is not and could cause one bad judgement call resulting in death. Hallucinations are not as predictable as one may think either, they can take the form of ANY mob capable of spawning around you including ones from other mods. Managing sanity is not as difficult as it seems, plants and flowers will increase the player's sanity level (only during the day however) and sleeping will add sanity based on the time slept, a full night being +100%. Fighting or hanging around the undead will drop your sanity quicker where Endermen will cause dangerous hits to your sanity so only fight them in moderation. Near death will also cause your sanity to plummet rapidly so keep healthy if you can.

Here is a brief list of blocks that will lower your sanity:

• Skulls
  • Webs
  • Soul Sand
Note: The Enderdragon egg will rapidly refill your sanity so conquering Minecraft's Enderdragon will ultimately conquer your fears provided you keep that egg nearby.

Reactions: JimmyJam

Prestigo

Jul 29, 2019
Ok all botania stuff done :D
So what armor and weapon will be best vs boss ?
After boss i can finaly move few spawner and make auto galgorian metal :D

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
No wonder sanity dropped alot at 4th & 5th level dungeons. lots of archer heads / spider webs / soul sand. But I got tons of soul sand producing nether warts at my base but my sanity is always at 100%.

Methusalem

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully it's just me being stupid, but I was stuck at building the TCon Smeltery.

I know, just can smelt gold in the ExN Crucible and make the ingot cast. But mining the spires only drops the Smashed Ores, the crucible doesn't work with those. I've also tried to turn them into ingots first (using Flaxbeard's smelter), but the ingots don't work either. Ore blocks ore Dense Ore blocks will work, but that would need a silktouch pickaxe.
I haven't seen anything about it on the last 10 pages, does anybody else have this problem?

@tetshio Your Crash Landing videos were awesome, can't wait until you start the new LP. :)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully it's just me being stupid, but I was stuck at building the TCon Smeltery.

I know, just can smelt gold in the ExN Crucible and make the ingot cast. But mining the spires only drops the Smashed Ores, the crucible doesn't work with those. I've also tried to turn them into ingots first (using Flaxbeard's smelter), but the ingots don't work either. Ore blocks ore Dense Ore blocks will work, but that would need a silktouch pickaxe.
I haven't seen anything about it on the last 10 pages, does anybody else have this problem?

@tetshio Your Crash Landing videos were awesome, can't wait until you start the new LP. :)
Combine the smashed ores into regular ores

Reactions: Methusalem

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah, been a long time since I last made a MC vid, let alone 1.7 has a whole new set of goodies that I had to relearn most of it. Nevertheless, day 1 will be a productive episode when I get to it :D

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Ummm...so I installed Java 7 quite a while ago, and set my FTB file path for java to the jre7 folder (C:\Windows\Programs(x64)\Java\jre7) But according to the launcher, I am still running Java 8 and after a while playing blast off, I get that stupid UnreadNews took 137ms thing. But if I switch versions, it sometimes works for a while until it comes back. Is there any way to fix this problem permanently? And no, I really dont want to uninstall Java 8.

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Also, any tips on how to get diamonds, I forgo-ed making a woodcutter because its way too expensive.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Ummm...so I installed Java 7 quite a while ago, and set my FTB file path for java to the jre7 folder (C:\Windows\Programs(x64)\Java\jre7) But according to the launcher, I am still running Java 8 and after a while playing blast off, I get that stupid UnreadNews took 137ms thing. But if I switch versions, it sometimes works for a while until it comes back. Is there any way to fix this problem permanently? And no, I really dont want to uninstall Java 8.
Try setting it back to Java7 again? Java8 doesnt work with ALL mods because Forge mod loader has a bug with it :3

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Also, any tips on how to get diamonds, I forgo-ed making a woodcutter because its way too expensive.

Find spires with glowstone at the top. Diamonds and emeralds are in those.
Hammer fallen meteor blocks. Don't do it on active ones, it'll not yield as much as the cooled ones.
1st - 3rd level dungeon chests sometimes have them. Got at least 7 in one run.

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
After years of being stuck on this planet, I have the tiniest bit of automation. I call him Sir Chuffington :D. Screw woodcutters...farmers are needed for my existence.
2015-01-19_09.22.59.png

RojoM

Jul 29, 2019
Try setting it back to Java7 again? Java8 doesnt work with ALL mods because Forge mod loader has a bug with it :3
It magically fixed...AGAIN...idk what is going on, but it still says Java 8 on the Console but magically works. Is there any way to make tornadoes less laggy? i had a close call and it nearly crashed my computer. I dont want to disable weather, because I fell it is integral to the pack.

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
It magically fixed...AGAIN...idk what is going on, but it still says Java 8 on the Console but magically works. Is there any way to make tornadoes less laggy? i had a close call and it nearly crashed my computer. I dont want to disable weather, because I fell it is integral to the pack.

I think you can set the quality to low in the weather options at the top when you press Esc