Whitelist Server ApocCraft [Mindcrack] [Whitelist] [Survival] 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Apoc

Jul 29, 2019
This is just a server I've set up for some free-time playing with anybody else who wants a laid-back atmosphere, free of griefers, trolls, and the like.

The server is setup with 4GB of RAM alotted (the server itself has more, but I don't think it'll be needed), Intel Xeon E5630 CPU (8 cores @ 2.53ghz) and plenty of HDD space. The server isn't the most beefy, but then again, if needed I can always move this to a new server with better hardware.

This should handle at least 20 slots. (Currently set to 20, could increase it if I really need to)

IP: 64.85.163.33

Rules:
You grief, you get banned and all your stuff removed. Simple as that.
Trolling isn't tolerated. Be a grown up, nobody wants to play with egotists.
No building directly next to spawn. Go find somewhere nice to build!
Cheating (xray, flying, etc) will cause a ban. Vanilla minecraft mechanics are of course allowed. (Peek through those chunk errors!)
Avoid chunkloaders wherever possible. (Please don't leave 64x64 quarries all over the place, you only ruin it for everyone else)

Whitelist Application:
If you want access, either PM me, or post in this thread. I will send you a PM letting you know when you've been whitelisted.

IGN:
Age (must be 18+):
Reason for joining:
Hours you will be playing (just for reference):

IHaveOneIQ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IHaveOneIQ
Age (must be 18+): 25
Reason for joining: Wanting a laid back server that is dedicated.
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): 1-2+ hours a day.

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RacoonCitizen
Age (must be 18+):18
Reason for joining: looking for a mature little server where i can share my building ideas and have fun.
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): 2 ~ 4 a day

NameIsJay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NameIsJay
Age (must be 18+): 18
Reason for joining: Looking or a mature server with whimsical people that i can start a youtube lets play on while also having fun
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): probably 1-2 hours on weekdays and 2-6 hours on weekends

Matthias893

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Matthias893
Age (must be 18+): 26
Reason for joining: I've been playing SSP for a long time, looking to play some SMP
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): I play alot, especially when I'm on break from school like right now. Deffinitely 5 or 6 hours on most days

Hannibal_00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hannibal_00
Age (must be 18+): 22
Reason for joining: liked the laid-back server part
Hours you will be playing (just for reference):2-6hrs, depends if i can help it.

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ashen92
Age (must be 18+): 20
Reason for joining: I'm looking for a server to play on that's fun and relaxed.
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): ~20 a week, depending on how much work I get from college.

Biddly97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Biddly97
Age (must be 18+):21
Reason for joining:Looking for a cool group of people to play some minecraft ftb with.
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): 1 - 4 a night depending.

Apoc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RacoonCitizen
Age (must be 18+):18
Reason for joining: looking for a mature little server where i can share my building ideas and have fun.
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): 2 ~ 4 a day
IGN:Biddly97
Age (must be 18+):21
Reason for joining:Looking for a cool group of people to play some minecraft ftb with.
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): 1 - 4 a night depending.
IGN: Ashen92
Reason for joining: I'm looking for a server to play on that's fun and relaxed.
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): ~20 a week, depending on how much work I get from college.
IGN: Hannibal_00
Reason for joining: liked the laid-back server part
Hours you will be playing (just for reference):2-6hrs, depends if i can help it.
IGN: Matthias893
Reason for joining: I've been playing SSP for a long time, looking to play some SMP
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): I play alot, especially when I'm on break from school like right now. Deffinitely 5 or 6 hours on most days
Whitelisted! (Sorry, something is bugging out with the PM system, keeps tossing me back with a 503 error)

Scy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scythos
Reason for joining: I'm new to FTB and am looking for a newly setup server!
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): Evenings/Weekend warrior. Usually 8pm-Midnight EST

Ponder07

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ponder07
Reason for joining: Looking for a new server specifically for mature players and also uses the Mindcrack mod pack.
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): 1-2 hours a day at least. On throughout the day, but mostly late at night.

Nytik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nytik
Reason for joining: Looking to 'upgrade' from Tekkit, want a server that is small, legit, and whitelisted.
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): For the next 7 days, 1-2 a day, but in a week's time my playtime will explode (exams will be over).

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: southernfriedbb
Reason: Looking for a small mature grief free (Or as close as possible) server to build on.
Hours Playing: Varied, 1-2 hrs in the evening M-F or 4+ on weekends.

rigalosa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rigalosa
Reason for joining: Played some FTB on ssp, and want to find a server to play on.
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): Probably 9-12 pm GMT on weekdays, and possibly more on the weekends.

sgiper911

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sgiper911
Reason for joining: I think its a good time to try to join a whitelisted server. I'm tired of people spamming in chats and being immature.
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): 20 to 25 hours a week.

SwordInYourFace

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zenwolf
Reason for joining: I got a little tired of the unpredictable nature of public servers, including the way some players acted.
Hours you will be playing (just for reference): 15~20 hours a week.