[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

riesenking

Jul 29, 2019
great modpack, just one question:

Is there any way that you can turn the battle music off?
it's really annoying...

Bobbymd

Jul 29, 2019
OK, finally got the Cruc furnace to melt metals, and now have gold and copper. Problem is the iron I melted will not cool in the ingot caster?????? hints as to what I am doing wrong please.

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
OK, finally got the Cruc furnace to melt metals, and now have gold and copper. Problem is the iron I melted will not cool in the ingot caster?????? hints as to what I am doing wrong please.
its probably not completly filled. im not sure tho

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
im making a new world ill show u what happens. this is with 5 gb allocated. do u wanna see my specs? ill show u them if u tell me how to see them. there it is. freshly loaded. still a tick error. cant get the book

I am out of ideas. I can only guess. Try reinstalling minecraft. Can your RIG handle other large packs like Ressurection or DireWolf20?

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
i have like 120fps in the modded packs even with ressource packs... whats your rig? how much ram does java use when minecraft is running (check task manager) also did you try to reinstall the ftb client+pack and which java version are you using? java 8 is a significant performance improvment (i have seen fps rise by up to 40% on some pc's)

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019

Witch crucible did you use? Ex Nihilo crucible is manly for creating lava, obsidian, grout...
Crucible from flaxbeard. You need Mold and Ingot molt next to crucible. When mold is closed you poured it into ingot by right-clicking on crucible

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
your sentence makes no sense ^^ but i guess what you were trying to say is you dont have windows?^^ so you are running linux?

cpu ram gfx card and hdd/ssd should be enough

Naman

Jul 29, 2019
well from it it says it says i have 8192 mb of ram(8 gb), and about 2.1 ghz processor. i feel that is weak. then again i have no idea what is strong. 64 bit os. if u need anything else just tell me.