What are these enchants? (1.7.10)

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing 1.7.10 with a bunch of mods, including Enchanting Plus. And I see some enchants that I have no idea what mod they're from or what they do. I think they're from one mod, though I could be wrong.

I can't find any info on these with Google. So I'm wondering if anyone knows what they are, or even if they're not player enchants (though they show up on the list).

Dispersed Strike
Shatter
Final Strike
Focused Strike
Pounce
Shockwave
Tunnel
Valiance

I've been searching for a few months now, so any help would be appreciated.

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. Anyone know what they do? All the info I can find is at least a year old and doesn't show those enchants, just the older ones (vampirism, disintigrate, etc). And I haven't started on Thaumcraft yet, if these show up there.

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. Anyone know what they do? All the info I can find is at least a year old and doesn't show those enchants, just the older ones (vampirism, disintigrate, etc). And I haven't started on Thaumcraft yet, if these show up there.
They are explained in the Thaumonomocon, don't ruin it for yourself ;P

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
They are explained in the Thaumonomocon, don't ruin it for yourself ;P
I was hoping NOT to go through that entire process. I haven't started on Thaumcraft in my current game. And I don't particularly like setting up something to dump a few dozen stacks of crafting tables into a deconstructing table and rigging up my keyboard to click on the button in the table to get enough points to do the research. I understand that the deconstruction table isn't meant to be automated, but making you stare at the screen and click the button every three seconds isn't fun. And neither is spending several hours looking for new nodes to scan.

It turns out I don't use Thaumcraft too much. Just not my preference.

LoGaL

Aug 4, 2013
i reached ichorium stuff without using decostructing table once.....in my opinion you are doing it wrong

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Probably he had Crystal Clusters near his research table, which slowly generate rp in the primal aspects, or regularly scanned new nodes, or both. That said the Deconstruction table is a useful tool, especially when you using Thaumcraft with addons.

LoGaL

Aug 4, 2013
there is also the boring part about crafting and then scanning everything you research though