Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
"From above, the wicked shall receive a chandelier" - 1SDAN's signature. I wonder....could we get enough people together and DDoS 9minecraft?

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
"From above, the wicked shall receive a chandelier" - 1SDAN's signature. I wonder....could we get enough people together and DDoS 9minecraft?
The quote is how I interpreted a certain scene in a certain movie. Anyone know what it was?

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Could we at least get that site blocked in the countries that do follow international copywright?

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
If I get to release a mod I'm not sure whether or not I want to use an open source license (and thus permit commercial use). I've always been a fan of open source software but this is really discouraging

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
You can do what I did and make it visible-source.
Your license is personally too restrictive for me. You basically forbid everything except playing your mods and viewing the source code.
I don't want to prevent people from making derivative works.

Hyperme

Popular Member
Apr 3, 2013
Could we at least get that site blocked in the countries that do follow international copywright?

And then 1SDAN was SOPA.

I still support the ' auto email them everyday until they give in' approach to the problem.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Your license is personally too restrictive for me. You basically forbid everything except playing your mods and viewing the source code.
I don't want to prevent people from making derivative works.
Then you can modify the license accordingly, or just use one of the many "non-commercial attribution share-alike" licenses like Wikipedia articles are under.

Sleepyscumbag

Jul 29, 2019
I leave minecraft mods for a month, and now people are stealing each others mods? Good lord, what happened while I was gone?!

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I leave minecraft mods for a month, and now people are stealing each others mods? Good lord, what happened while I was gone?!
More like certain sites are stealing mods. Well they did for a longer time but only recently people were made aware of that.

Reactions: 1SDAN

mcalpha

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, at least now we know that all modders are self-entitled fucks since they for no reason at all want to control distribution of their copyrighted work. </reddit-inspired sarcasm>

Reactions: 1SDAN
Status
Not open for further replies.