Whitelist Server NexusCraft - 16 Slots - 2GB - New Server - DW20 1.7 Series - Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

darklion666

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: darklion666
Mod packs you've used before: direwolf , tekkit , self crafted modpack, and some more which names escape me
Favorite mod: thaumcraft
Least Favorite mod: pneumatic craft (its soooo useless)
What you plan to bring to the community: i beautiful and handsome lion nobody can resist me! also a friendly player xP
How often do you play:whenever i have time and nobody is bothering me atm busy in weekends and in week days ill be mostly online in evenings

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:piron1991
Mod packs you've used before: too much to count? most of ftb and atlauncher official and 3rd party that had some tech part in it from 1.6, earlier privates

Favorite mod: ic2
Least Favorite mod: thermal expansion
What you plan to bring to the community: something that will be good looking and lag less as possible and some help with designing problematic intermod connections
How often do you play: from 30 mins to couple hours /day depending on mood
Added
Minecraft IGN: tacos4lolz
Mod packs you've used before: Tekkit, Yogscast Complete, and DW20 Packs
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft
Least Favorite mod: Twilight Forest
What you plan to bring to the community: I plan to socialize and help with the other players on the server.
How often do you play: I play FTB pretty often, but obviously I can't play on school days and whatnot.
Added
Minecraft IGN: darklion666
Mod packs you've used before: direwolf , tekkit , self crafted modpack, and some more which names escape me
Favorite mod: thaumcraft
Least Favorite mod: pneumatic craft (its soooo useless)
What you plan to bring to the community: i beautiful and handsome lion nobody can resist me! also a friendly player xP
How often do you play:whenever i have time and nobody is bothering me atm busy in weekends and in week days ill be mostly online in evenings
Added

SPARK199637

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Minecraft IGN: SPARK199637
Mod packs you've used before: Crackpack, Icehenge, Attack of the Bteam and Direwolf20
Least Favorite mod: Withcery
What you plan to bring to the community: Fun times of playing together
How often do you play: I usually play 3-4 hours a day

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Minecraft IGN: SPARK199637
Mod packs you've used before: Crackpack, Icehenge, Attack of the Bteam and Direwolf20
Least Favorite mod: Withcery
What you plan to bring to the community: Fun times of playing together
How often do you play: I usually play 3-4 hours a day
Added

M4rc97

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Minecraft IGN: M4rc97
Mod packs you've used before: Most of the official FTB packs, Resonant Rise, Madpack and many more I forget names off.
Favorite mod: EnderIO
Least Favorite mod: Don't really know, I like most,.
What you plan to bring to the community: A friendly and helpful player :p
How often do you play: 2 hours a day most the time.

MisterCreeperr

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Minecraft IGN: MiserCreeperr
Mod packs you've used before: Every at FTB and ATLauncher
Favorite mod: Ender IO
Least Favorite mod: Forestry(The Bee And The Breeding)
What you plan to bring to the community: Really Pretty builds, im pretty friendly and experienced
How often do you play: Everyday if i can

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Minecraft IGN: M4rc97
Mod packs you've used before: Most of the official FTB packs, Resonant Rise, Madpack and many more I forget names off.
Favorite mod: EnderIO
Least Favorite mod: Don't really know, I like most,.
What you plan to bring to the community: A friendly and helpful player :p
How often do you play: 2 hours a day most the time.
added
Application:
Minecraft IGN: MiserCreeperr
Mod packs you've used before: Every at FTB and ATLauncher
Favorite mod: Ender IO
Least Favorite mod: Forestry(The Bee And The Breeding)
What you plan to bring to the community: Really Pretty builds, im pretty friendly and experienced
How often do you play: Everyday if i can
added (i added misTercreeperr because I got an error with misercreeperr)

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
I am considering upgrading the ram on the server.
If we get enough donations to cover 3 months, i will.

-DONATIONS-

Last edited:

danriduk

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: danriduk
Mod packs you've used before: DW2, Tekkit, resonant rise, ultimate
Least Favorite mod: IC2
What you plan to bring to the community: social and helping others! I focus on magic mods, i enjoy to build a nice looking base.
How often do you play: Daily as of now, less so when Christmas is over

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: danriduk
Mod packs you've used before: DW2, Tekkit, resonant rise, ultimate
Least Favorite mod: IC2
What you plan to bring to the community: social and helping others! I focus on magic mods, i enjoy to build a nice looking base.
How often do you play: Daily as of now, less so when Christmas is over
Added

ENGx

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: ENGx
Mod packs you've used before: Most technic packs including the original technic, FTB back to the 1.5.2 packs and also a few of the 3rd party packs.
Favorite mod: EnderIO, without a doubt.
Least Favorite mod: Either Blood Magic (Hate grinding for blood at the start) or Twilight Forest (Tends to cause issues and lag out servers)
What you plan to bring to the community: I'm hoping that I can help out others with my mod knowledge and have some good times on the server.
How often do you play: I play minecraft pretty much every day for at least a few hours, if not longer.

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: ENGx
Mod packs you've used before: Most technic packs including the original technic, FTB back to the 1.5.2 packs and also a few of the 3rd party packs.
Favorite mod: EnderIO, without a doubt.
Least Favorite mod: Either Blood Magic (Hate grinding for blood at the start) or Twilight Forest (Tends to cause issues and lag out servers)
What you plan to bring to the community: I'm hoping that I can help out others with my mod knowledge and have some good times on the server.
How often do you play: I play minecraft pretty much every day for at least a few hours, if not longer.
Added

Tdetsgav_MC

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Tdetsgav
Mod packs you've used before: I ftb direwolf a year ago. Also i've been playing alot with the Mindcrack pack.
Favorite mod: Direwolf since it isn't as hard as Mindcrack to get started and stuff.
Least Favorite mod: Ehmm, i really dont have a least favorite mod..
What you plan to bring to the community: I think that i can help others with stuff that they need help with since i have been playing Ftb and Minecraft alot. And hopefully i can bring some happiness to server :D
How often do you play: I've been playing almost everyday for like 4 months or something now. And i will be active a few hours every day on the server.

Credz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Credish
Mod packs you've used before: Ultimate, dw20 and some custom made.
Favorite mod: Botania atm
Least Favorite mod: Hard to say, maybe IC2?
What you plan to bring to the community: Im a member that likes to help out others and build things for the community.
How often do you play: 1-2 h/d

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Tdetsgav
Mod packs you've used before: I ftb direwolf a year ago. Also i've been playing alot with the Mindcrack pack.
Favorite mod: Direwolf since it isn't as hard as Mindcrack to get started and stuff.
Least Favorite mod: Ehmm, i really dont have a least favorite mod..
What you plan to bring to the community: I think that i can help others with stuff that they need help with since i have been playing Ftb and Minecraft alot. And hopefully i can bring some happiness to server :D
How often do you play: I've been playing almost everyday for like 4 months or something now. And i will be active a few hours every day on the server.
Addex
Minecraft IGN: Credish
Mod packs you've used before: Ultimate, dw20 and some custom made.
Favorite mod: Botania atm
Least Favorite mod: Hard to say, maybe IC2?
What you plan to bring to the community: Im a member that likes to help out others and build things for the community.
How often do you play: 1-2 h/d
Added

Spirezzzz

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

Minecraft IGN: Spirezzzz
Mod packs you've used before: DW 1.6 pack, Modsauce, Agrarian skies are the packs i played more.
Favorite mod: Hard question, i just love them all xD But if i have to choose one i will say Applied energistics.
Least Favorite mod: I hate bee´s from forestry xD
What you plan to bring to the community: Lot of hours making projects, help to everyone who needs it and my experience with tech mods. I´m not a very good builder but i try to make my builds look nicest as i can.
How often do you play: Allmost every day from monday to friday, some days in the weekend.

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

Minecraft IGN: Spirezzzz
Mod packs you've used before: DW 1.6 pack, Modsauce, Agrarian skies are the packs i played more.
Favorite mod: Hard question, i just love them all xD But if i have to choose one i will say Applied energistics.
Least Favorite mod: I hate bee´s from forestry xD
What you plan to bring to the community: Lot of hours making projects, help to everyone who needs it and my experience with tech mods. I´m not a very good builder but i try to make my builds look nicest as i can.
How often do you play: Allmost every day from monday to friday, some days in the weekend.
Added

MrBeaTGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: MrBeaTGamer
Mod packs you've used before:Direwolf, ultimate, monster, mindcrack
Favorite mod:tinkers and thermal expansion
Least Favorite mod:ars magica
What you plan to bring to the community:some nice large builds
How often do you play: I bang it out a lot, 4-5 hours a day