Whitelist Server NexusCraft - 16 Slots - 2GB - New Server - DW20 1.7 Series - Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER CLOSED
Sorry. My truck broke down and I had to pay for a new car. I may bring it back later.

NexusCraft is Live!

I am now accepting applications for this new server.
Spawn is untouched.
Unless you are helping to build spawn, please go at least 500 blocks from spawn to start your base.
The intent is to have a community built server spawn.

Teamspeak (Please connect using your IGN):
IP: vs24.tserverhq.com:7302
Password: (Available at Spawn)

Server:
index.php

Application:
Minecraft IGN:
Favorite mod:
Least Favorite mod:
What you plan to bring to the community:
How often do you play:

Rules:
1. Don't be a dick.

a. No stealing/griefing.
b. No spamming, advertising, or harrassment.
c. Respect the community and environment.
d. Treat others how you wish to be treated.
e. Don't participate in unwanted pvp/pranks.
2. Don't cheat.
a. No exploits, abuse of bugs or glitches.
b. No duping of items.

I am considering upgrading the ram on the server.
If we get enough donations to cover 3 months, i will.

-DONATIONS-

Last edited:

Tiby

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:tiby1
Mod packs you've used before: unleashed, monster, some private mod packs
Favorite mod: IC2 and Witchery
Least Favorite mod: i dont really have one
What you plan to bring to the community:a fun team oriented player
How often do you play: at least a hour a day

rebel fire

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: rebel_fire8
Mod packs you've used before: many from the ftb launcher such as epiccraft, agrarian sky, direwolf 20 1.6.4, ect
Favorite mod: tinkers construct
Least Favorite mod: ic2
What you plan to bring to the community: someone who is willing to help almost anyone and who is knowledgeable in some mods but who can still learn a lot.
How often do you play: I try to play once a day for a few hours at least.

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Scythk
Mod packs you've used before: All Direwolf20 packs, Ultimate, Monster, Agrarian Skies, Magic Farm, and few others that I can't remember.
Favorite mod: Forge since it reason we have mods :p but on a series note Botania and Tinkers Construct
Least Favorite mod: Any mod that adds "useless" biomes (Cough Cough Biomes O Plenty)
What you plan to bring to the community: I can offer to the community knowledge with majority of the mods in the pack and someone who can act as a team player.
How often do you play: I try to play for roughly 2-3 hours a day maybe even more if I'm in the groove.

KyleMurar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: supaillinoisboy
Mod packs you've used before: All DW20s, Tekkit, Voltz, Techworld
Favorite mod: Tech Based w/ the exception of Thaumcraft.
Least Favorite mod: Biomes O Plenty
What you plan to bring to the community: I am quite experienced but I wouldn't consider myself as an expert, I am always open to new ideas and love to learn. I am a team player and always follow rule. I haven't got banned yet and don't plan to ever. I also would like to help build spawn and I'm somewhat good at building
How often do you play: I try to play 1-2 hours a day but if I'm stuck doing homework I might be on for only 30 minutes to an hour.

Hope to see you all in game!

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:tiby1
Mod packs you've used before: unleashed, monster, some private mod packs
Favorite mod: IC2 and Witchery
Least Favorite mod: i dont really have one
What you plan to bring to the community:a fun team oriented player
How often do you play: at least a hour a day
added
Minecraft IGN: rebel_fire8
Mod packs you've used before: many from the ftb launcher such as epiccraft, agrarian sky, direwolf 20 1.6.4, ect
Favorite mod: tinkers construct
Least Favorite mod: ic2
What you plan to bring to the community: someone who is willing to help almost anyone and who is knowledgeable in some mods but who can still learn a lot.
How often do you play: I try to play once a day for a few hours at least.
added
Minecraft IGN: Scythk
Mod packs you've used before: All Direwolf20 packs, Ultimate, Monster, Agrarian Skies, Magic Farm, and few others that I can't remember.
Favorite mod: Forge since it reason we have mods :p but on a series note Botania and Tinkers Construct
Least Favorite mod: Any mod that adds "useless" biomes (Cough Cough Biomes O Plenty)
What you plan to bring to the community: I can offer to the community knowledge with majority of the mods in the pack and someone who can act as a team player.
How often do you play: I try to play for roughly 2-3 hours a day maybe even more if I'm in the groove.
added
Minecraft IGN: supaillinoisboy
Mod packs you've used before: All DW20s, Tekkit, Voltz, Techworld
Favorite mod: Tech Based w/ the exception of Thaumcraft.
Least Favorite mod: Biomes O Plenty
What you plan to bring to the community: I am quite experienced but I wouldn't consider myself as an expert, I am always open to new ideas and love to learn. I am a team player and always follow rule. I haven't got banned yet and don't plan to ever. I also would like to help build spawn and I'm somewhat good at building
How often do you play: I try to play 1-2 hours a day but if I'm stuck doing homework I might be on for only 30 minutes to an hour.

Hope to see you all in game!
added

Please check PMs for the IP.

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Hollowfires
Mod packs you've used before: too many to list, but I've been playing modded mc on the ftb and at launcher packs since 1.4.7
Favorite mod: Tinkers
Least Favorite mod: Thaumcraft (even though it is useful)
What you plan to bring to the community: Plan to play with a friend. know quite a bit, but learning new stuff as well so I can help out.
How often do you play: 4 or more hours a day. Depends if I'm off or not

Keeshe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: KeesheK
Mod packs you've used before: Tinkers, Applied En., Harvest craft..
Least Favorite mod: Thaumcraft
What you plan to bring to the community: playing with friend to get to know the new mods, explore and help out.
How often do you play: Once a day when not having to work on projects. Mostly evening time.

SpyChicken2012

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:spychicken2012
Mod packs you've used before: Lots, Technic, Tekkit, TekkitLite, Tekkit Classic, Direwolf20 1.4.6-1.7.10, etc.
Favorite mod: Magic based mods.
Least Favorite mod: Anything requiring coding.
What you plan to bring to the community: I plan on bringing farms, efficent ore processing setups, an amazing fully-automated workshop, food, and maybe some more surprises.
How often do you play: Anytime i can, Normally around 12:00 GMT to 6:00 GMT

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Hollowfires
Mod packs you've used before: too many to list, but I've been playing modded mc on the ftb and at launcher packs since 1.4.7
Least Favorite mod: Thaumcraft (even though it is useful)
What you plan to bring to the community: Plan to play with a friend. know quite a bit, but learning new stuff as well so I can help out.
How often do you play: 4 or more hours a day. Depends if I'm off or not
Added
Minecraft IGN: KeesheK
Mod packs you've used before: Tinkers, Applied En., Harvest craft..
Least Favorite mod: Thaumcraft
What you plan to bring to the community: playing with friend to get to know the new mods, explore and help out.
How often do you play: Once a day when not having to work on projects. Mostly evening time.
Added
Minecraft IGN:spychicken2012
Mod packs you've used before: Lots, Technic, Tekkit, TekkitLite, Tekkit Classic, Direwolf20 1.4.6-1.7.10, etc.
Favorite mod: Magic based mods.
Least Favorite mod: Anything requiring coding.
What you plan to bring to the community: I plan on bringing farms, efficent ore processing setups, an amazing fully-automated workshop, food, and maybe some more surprises.
How often do you play: Anytime i can, Normally around 12:00 GMT to 6:00 GMT
Added

Check your private messages for server ip.

FizzyIAm

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: FizzyIAm
Mod packs you've used before: Tinkers Construct, Applied Energistics
Favorite mod: Tinkers Construct
Least Favorite mod: IC2
What you plan to bring to the community: explore and help out and gain new friends in the process
How often do you play: Everyday Mostly in the evening .

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: FizzyIAm
Mod packs you've used before: Tinkers Construct, Applied Energistics
Favorite mod: Tinkers Construct
Least Favorite mod: IC2
What you plan to bring to the community: explore and help out and gain new friends in the process
How often do you play: Everyday Mostly in the evening .
Added.

Stiwoz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Stiwoz
Mod packs you've used before: Tekkit Classic, MindCrack, FTB Ultimate, FTB Unleashed, DIreWolf20 1.4.7, 1.5.2, 1.7.10
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft is by far my favourite mod ever
Least Favorite mod: least favourite mod? um... the laggiest I think? maybe blood magic, but I have never gone after a tier 2 altar soo...
What you plan to bring to the community: I'm a talky guy, I play solo usually, but I always tend to help other players in any way I can. I love having neighbours and visitors to my place, but I usually like to pay visits to others
How often do you play: I can play every day for 4-6 hours, maybe even more. the only thing is that I probably won't be able to play for a couple of weeks starting from tomorrow to the 5th-6th of January, but I'll try to find a way to get on anyways :3

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: P46EY
Mod packs you've used before: DW20,Resonant Rise, Argrarian Skies and some Ive forgotten the name of.
Favorite mod:Hard to say, they were MFR and AE but Ive not played around with AE2 much so for this pack EnderIO
Least Favorite mod:Not really got one although I try to avoid Forestry purely because I played it to death along with Buildcraft
What you plan to bring to the community:I help out where I can whether its advice or resources, Im fairly experienced with most of the mods in the pack although Im still finding my feet a little with some of the mods that changed a lot (AE2)
How often do you play:pretty much a couple of hours a day (basically whenever I can work and the missus permitting.)

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
I will be mostly off until monday. I added the server ip to OP. Please be good while im gone, and feel free to help make spawn look decent. I will be making a mystcraft mining age soon. I have to work the next two days though.

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Stiwoz
Mod packs you've used before: Tekkit Classic, MindCrack, FTB Ultimate, FTB Unleashed, DIreWolf20 1.4.7, 1.5.2, 1.7.10
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft is by far my favourite mod ever
Least Favorite mod: least favourite mod? um... the laggiest I think? maybe blood magic, but I have never gone after a tier 2 altar soo...
What you plan to bring to the community: I'm a talky guy, I play solo usually, but I always tend to help other players in any way I can. I love having neighbours and visitors to my place, but I usually like to pay visits to others
How often do you play: I can play every day for 4-6 hours, maybe even more. the only thing is that I probably won't be able to play for a couple of weeks starting from tomorrow to the 5th-6th of January, but I'll try to find a way to get on anyways :3
Added

Minecraft IGN: P46EY
Mod packs you've used before: DW20,Resonant Rise, Argrarian Skies and some Ive forgotten the name of.
Favorite mod:Hard to say, they were MFR and AE but Ive not played around with AE2 much so for this pack EnderIO
Least Favorite mod:Not really got one although I try to avoid Forestry purely because I played it to death along with Buildcraft
What you plan to bring to the community:I help out where I can whether its advice or resources, Im fairly experienced with most of the mods in the pack although Im still finding my feet a little with some of the mods that changed a lot (AE2)
How often do you play:pretty much a couple of hours a day (basically whenever I can work and the missus permitting.)
Added

Piron1991

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN:piron1991
Mod packs you've used before: too much to count? most of ftb and atlauncher official and 3rd party that had some tech part in it from 1.6, earlier privates

Favorite mod: ic2
Least Favorite mod: thermal expansion
What you plan to bring to the community: something that will be good looking and lag less as possible and some help with designing problematic intermod connections
How often do you play: from 30 mins to couple hours /day depending on mood

tacos4lolz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: tacos4lolz
Mod packs you've used before: Tekkit, Yogscast Complete, and DW20 Packs
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft
Least Favorite mod: Twilight Forest
What you plan to bring to the community: I plan to socialize and help with the other players on the server.
How often do you play: I play FTB pretty often, but obviously I can't play on school days and whatnot.