Public Pack Codes Directory

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
This system has been switched to a git based system hosted on github. To add your pack or to contribute in general please fork the repository, make your changes, then submit a pull request. If you do not know how to use github then please refer to the CONTRIBUTING.md document. Using this method I can lessen the individual work load while also supervising the changes made.

Third Party Pack Codes Google Sheet

This thread is intended to be a place where people can quickly view all the Third Party Pack Codes. If you would like your pack to be added to the list please post here. I will try to keep the list at least up to date with all packs on the front page of this section. Also @GreatOrator if this isn't quite the right section just let me know and I'll get the mods to move it. And last but not least if all the Third Party Team would provide me with their gmail accounts (assuming they have one) by way of PM I will give them edit access on the sheet.

Last edited:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I think the "Modpack Creation" section would be better, as this is reserved for the packs themselves. And I think you have my email.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I think the "Modpack Creation" section would be better, as this is reserved for the packs themselves. And I think you have my email.
Although that gives it more towards the point that it is for creating modpacks when it is really for accessing them...I dunno

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Well, ultimately @Watchful11 has final say, but I feel this is in the appropriate section since it is supposed to make it easy to find the codes for packs that are live.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
ilrKGak.png

=P gj on the list!

Reactions: buggirlexpres

sugdenjack

Jul 29, 2019
I kept a list like this for myself. Could it be possible to have a column next to the MC version of the amount of mods in the pack? I found it very useful to ascertain whether I could run the pack on my puny computer ;).

Agree with @GreatOrator, a great resource, thanks for putting it together.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Gideon you're to fast :p
I kept a list like this for myself. Could it be possible to have a column next to the MC version of the amount of mods in the pack? I found it very useful to ascertain whether I could run the pack on my puny computer ;).

Agree with @GreatOrator, a great resource, thanks for putting it together.
I might add this, the one problem with it is if the creator provides the count because I won't launch them all or count the modlist

Reactions: sugdenjack