New 3rd Party Packs

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
1.7 packs are arriving in force on the 3rd party tab. Starting off with @tfox83's The Dark Trilogy, we're releasing a number of new listed packs over the next few weeks.

This week features:
TolkienCraft II by GreatOrator
Draconis is in danger. You arrive just as the call for help is sent across the land by the king looking for able-bodied citizens to join the guard to help with monster attacks that are on the rise! Journey through a town that is thriving and interactive. Help the merchants out with tasks and slowly uncover the darker side of what is happening here and ultimately try to bring peace back to this troubled land.

Running Red 2: Vampire Money by gideonsemour
This is a hardcore, combat-based modpack centered around a Vampire fighting for his life. Health does not regenerate naturally, and no ores appear beneath the ground, instead, one must instead drink the blood of other being for life and kill them to obtain ores. The caves beneath the ground are infested with silverfish and other monsters, which you must fight to keep yourself alive. All the while, a pitch black darkness consumes the world, which you must fight to stay sane.

In addition to the new packs, the following packs are being moved off the main list to the specified pack codes to make room for the upcoming 1.7 packs.
Lapito's Galacticraft Modpack : LapitosGalacticraft
Infamy - Dynamic Warfare : Infamy
Voxel(for 1.6) : Voxel
New World Mod Pack : NewWorldModPack
RPG Immersion Pack : RPGImmersion
VoxelModPack(for 1.5) : VoxelModPack
Magic Farm(for 1.5) : MagicFarm

These two packs are broken and are just being removed.
BronyModPack
Ampz Modpack

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
Can we have a directory of all public pack codes somewhere? I don't want the good ones to be lost.
I think the code names are after the listings.
The highlighted must be the code:
  • Lapito's Galacticraft Modpack : LapitosGalacticraft
  • Infamy - Dynamic Warfare : Infamy
  • Voxel(for 1.6) : Voxel
  • New World Mod Pack : NewWorldModPack
  • RPG Immersion Pack : RPGImmersion
  • VoxelModPack(for 1.5) : VoxelModPack
  • Magic Farm(for 1.5) : MagicFarm

Cheeseless

Jul 29, 2019
I think the code names are after the listings.
The highlighted must be the code:
  • Lapito's Galacticraft Modpack : LapitosGalacticraft
  • Infamy - Dynamic Warfare : Infamy
  • Voxel(for 1.6) : Voxel
  • New World Mod Pack : NewWorldModPack
  • RPG Immersion Pack : RPGImmersion
  • VoxelModPack(for 1.5) : VoxelModPack
  • Magic Farm(for 1.5) : MagicFarm
I know that. What I meant was, can we have a more permanent, automatically updated listing? Not just a post on the forum, a file or something of the sort we could have access to.

Reactions: GreatOrator