Open Server ✰Agrarian Skies✰ - Skyblock Server | PvE and PvP, raiding, 24/7, no lagg, advanced protection

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
  • updated to 2.1.5
  • added mariculture hotfix for the skyfish crash
  • added opentanks performance tweak to improve the servers performance (~6-10%)
[DOUBLEPOST=1400391332][/DOUBLEPOST]
is there a chance i can get the name of the song the website i just love it :D:D
to be honest I don't even know it anymore, we bought it from audiojingle

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
  • decreased the unlock price and level for the magical forest
  • updated MyMVote - should work properly with the next server restart
  • updated opentanks performance tweak

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
  • launched agarian skies 3 - fresh start for everyone, best time to join

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
  • small/major update -> the island reset when running out of hearts does work fully automated now (including the quest book).

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
I've got to say, this server is great. There are so few servers that do NOT ban important things like silkworms, so finding one that both permits silkworms and has a large playerbase is rare.

SirWill

Mar 29, 2014
  • Added a chest at the spawn with natura clouds to complete one of the quests

Phillip Venter

Jul 29, 2019
I joined before the questbook reset so i already used my hopper now i cannot make one and also cant complete the quest to go further can any admin help me ?

Tokoshoran

Jul 29, 2019
I joined before the questbook reset so i already used my hopper now i cannot make one and also cant complete the quest to go further can any admin help me ?
If all else fails, you could ask somebody new to join their quest party until they finish the hopper quest.