"[STDOUT] You have some mods with DRM, you must remove these to continue"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Nah, I see it like the old IC2 connections: It'll blow up when planted. The resulting crater will be proportionate to the level of drama because it will NEVER get low enough to run safely. :D
So what happens if you place it right as another modder (rage)quits? Would it scour the entire map clean down to bedrock level? Or just flat-out delete the world?
Not to mention on update days....I think it'd explode so hard it'd delete Minecraft off of your PC, or worse.
(Imagine if it had gone off when the EULA was changed...:D)

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
So what happens if you place it right as another modder (rage)quits? Would it scour the entire map clean down to bedrock level? Or just flat-out delete the world?
Not to mention on update days....I think it'd explode so hard it'd delete Minecraft off of your PC, or worse.
(Imagine if it had gone off when the EULA was changed...:D)
no, when Microsoft bought mojang! *shivers, imagining the explosion*

Reactions: 1SDAN

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
That thing would destroy all reality when it went critical. Overworld, hell, the End, the Twilight Forest, Mystcraft ages...all would be destroyed.

Makes me wonder if you could make a mod that introduced transdimensional bombs. Detonate it at one point, and it'll detonate at all equivalent points in all available (and non-blacklisted, for safety) dimensions.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
That thing would destroy all reality when it went critical. Overworld, hell, the End, the Twilight Forest, Mystcraft ages...all would be destroyed.

Makes me wonder if you could make a mod that introduced transdimensional bombs. Detonate it at one point, and it'll detonate at all equivalent points in all available (and non-blacklisted, for safety) dimensions.
I would have WAAAAY too much fun building several villager camps in the different dimensions then killing all of them at once.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Moridin

Jul 29, 2019
Darnit, I missed the Wheel of Time derailment... Bloody Way Gates and their indecipherable runes...

Anyway, fun stuff on this one. I got in to this thread thanks to a post on the What's New thread that disappeared before I had a chance to read it officially on here (it was still in my email alert, however). It's amazing how badly some trolls just want to see the world burn.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019

I have wanted one of those for ages.

You want an exploding TARDIS bomb ...

For "ages" ... :)

Just make sure that the dimension doors' pocket dimensions are considered safely tucked away and hidden -- I think the inside of other TARDIS' should be considered safe from the explosion of one tardis.

EDIT: Leave white decay behind as the residue :)

(Seriously, and seriously off topic: What happened to The Master's type 60, as well as all the other ones out in the universe?)

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
The Time War Moment happened.
Fixed that (and confused anyone that hasn't seen the episode) for ya!
I did rather like that episode though.
-----
Actually the Master's Tardis was (presumably) lost...
in the end of the universe shebang when he used the Chameleon Arch to turn into Yana to escape the Time War, and then got turned back into the master and stole the Doctor's Tardis. [\spoiler]

Last edited:
Reactions: GreatOrator

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I almost want to put that in ChromatiCraft. :D
Please do. I have wanted one of those for ages.
Well, it happened. ChromatiCraft now has "Ender TNT". Plop it down, pick a dimension and coordinate, and enjoy the explosion (the same flying-blocks explosion as is used in solenoid failure and reactor meltdown, though on a smaller scale).

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it happened. ChromatiCraft now has "Ender TNT". Plop it down, pick a dimension and coordinate, and enjoy the explosion (the same flying-blocks explosion as is used in solenoid failure and reactor meltdown, though on a smaller scale).
that's... wat? o_O

MajPayne21

Jul 29, 2019
You tell it where you want the explosion, and then you trigger it like normal TNT. When it explodes, so does the coordinate in that world, even if unloaded (or more amusingly, not yet generated).

Is this possible to disable in config? That has near-unlimited griefing potential in servers, and is totally untraceable without good logs or a plugin.

I like the idea and I think it's very innovative, but I could just see someone remote-detonating someone else's base...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.