Website to find things alot easier, Read More,

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

• No

• No idea what your on about

Results are only viewable after voting.

deadman430

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I was trying to find some modpacks today by looking through the 3rd Party list for some HQM modpacks when i came up with the idea to improve the search a bit, Where you can search for the mod, Find a Review a Detailed Tutorial on it, Links to where you can gain the modpack/mod (Would redirect to the original site where i found it) and show modpacks that have this mod part of it, I would probably add the feature to show Texture packs as well. I was thinking to do this with other games like garrys mod as well. But i thought i would start with the minecraft and see how it goes. I am not wanting to replace FTB Just to make something to find things easier. If i found something from FTB i would redirect it to that post on FTB. I am also deciding if i want to allow people to post there Youtube/Streams to the modpacks. If i could have some feedback on this idea it would be nice thanks.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds really nice. Especially if you covered all things minecraft. Mods, textures, news, whatever. Would be nice if you added a system to each mod that lets others users rate and review it. Write ups and reviews of modpacks would be awesome too.

Tutorials though sounds like a lot of work. There are sites all over the place for finding information on a mod. Though written tutorials on a mods use are kind of sparse.

From what you posted I would definitely be bookmarking the site.

Reactions: deadman430

Chaka

FTB Team
Mod Developer
Retired Staff
Dec 24, 2013
New Jersey
I was literally on the verge of starting to develop a site like this 5 min ago.

Sent from my flux armor using the tappatalk app from the flux store

deadman430

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds really nice. Especially if you covered all things minecraft. Mods, textures, news, whatever. Would be nice if you added a system to each mod that lets others users rate and review it. Write ups and reviews of modpacks would be awesome too.

Tutorials though sounds like a lot of work. There are sites all over the place for finding information on a mod. Though written tutorials on a mods use are kind of sparse.

From what you posted I would definitely be bookmarking the site.
Well I guess i should start working on it. Would be a nice hobby to have :)