Whitelist Server ComplexCraft|Direwolf20 1.7.10 recommended|NoLag|VeryFriendly|NoBans|Raidcall|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

EMatriX7

Jul 29, 2019
Sup buddy this is an app for me and my wife

IGN : EMatriX7, and 17roguestatus

Minecraft Expertice : I have run multpiple private servers for other MMO's as well as minecraft, I also code if Java and have been toying with the idea of making my own mod. And my wife is just good at building in FTB lol.

Why you want to join : My Wife and I are looking for fun chill people to play with that will actually be cool and want to play together. We have been trying countless open servers and they all lack the friendly teamwork aspect we are looking for, and since you guys have your own raidcall server and have good rules we are hoping to find that here. So if that sounds like how your server is please whitelist us =)

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Sup buddy this is an app for me and my wife

IGN : EMatriX7, and 17roguestatus

Minecraft Expertice : I have run multpiple private servers for other MMO's as well as minecraft, I also code if Java and have been toying with the idea of making my own mod. And my wife is just good at building in FTB lol.

Why you want to join : My Wife and I are looking for fun chill people to play with that will actually be cool and want to play together. We have been trying countless open servers and they all lack the friendly teamwork aspect we are looking for, and since you guys have your own raidcall server and have good rules we are hoping to find that here. So if that sounds like how your server is please whitelist us =)

Added Welcome!!

minecraftguy65

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Minecraftguy65

Minecraft Expertice : Been playing minecraft for a long time now, been playing modded since tekket

Why you want to join : I took a long break from ftb an other packs an came back to it, Looking for a new server to re-learn everthing. And meet new people while doing so :)

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Minecraftguy65

Minecraft Expertice : Been playing minecraft for a long time now, been playing modded since tekket

Why you want to join : I took a long break from ftb an other packs an came back to it, Looking for a new server to re-learn everthing. And meet new people while doing so :)

Added Welcome!

startrunner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : startrunner

Minecraft Expertice : I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.5 and I am familiar with every single item and block in the game. Playing modded Minecraft since Tekkit 3.12.

Why you want to join : I am looking for a small server with a few friendly people to play and chat with. I haven't played the 1.7 pack and there is so much for me to learn.

DeadEndDan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : DeadEndDan

Minecraft Expertice : I've been playing since beta, run several severs myself (FTB, Tekkit, Bukkit, etc.) and participated in several public Minecraft livestream projects.

Why you want to join : My gaming group no longer has interest in games like Minecraft, yet I still desire to play FTB in a social capacity. My mud hut is ever so lonely...

Stiwoz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Stiwoz
Minecraft Expertice : I've been playing Vanilla since beta 1.7 and modded since 1.2.5, I know most of the mods and I can't wait to learn all what I don't know yet, since I skipped the 1.6 packs :3
Why you want to join : I've been playing a lot of vanilla PvP lately, but I don't know why, now I feel like I want to hang out and build something: vanilla was an option too, but why going vanilla, when there's direwolf20? :3

Reactions: startrunner

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : startrunner

Minecraft Expertice : I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.5 and I am familiar with every single item and block in the game. Playing modded Minecraft since Tekkit 3.12.

Why you want to join : I am looking for a small server with a few friendly people to play and chat with. I haven't played the 1.7 pack and there is so much for me to learn.

Added Welcome!!

IGN : DeadEndDan

Minecraft Expertice : I've been playing since beta, run several severs myself (FTB, Tekkit, Bukkit, etc.) and participated in several public Minecraft livestream projects.

Why you want to join : My gaming group no longer has interest in games like Minecraft, yet I still desire to play FTB in a social capacity. My mud hut is ever so lonely...

Added Welcome!!

IGN : Stiwoz
Minecraft Expertice : I've been playing Vanilla since beta 1.7 and modded since 1.2.5, I know most of the mods and I can't wait to learn all what I don't know yet, since I skipped the 1.6 packs :3
Why you want to join : I've been playing a lot of vanilla PvP lately, but I don't know why, now I feel like I want to hang out and build something: vanilla was an option too, but why going vanilla, when there's direwolf20? :3

Added Welcome!!

captproton17

Jul 29, 2019
What up berry.? Haven,t been play minecraft on server for sometime.

IGN: CaptonProton17

Minecraft Expertice : well I like minecraft, but you do get bored playing in ssp all the time. You get better experience when playing with friends and you enjoy it better to. I know most of the mods and some of the new ones. Ender io, still kinda cool.

Why you want to join : well, i play on your server before. It was fun, and seem to know problems before they got out of hand. You know your stuff. And sure you keep it fun, for everyone. I,m a good player, and always try to help those in need. If i have extra resources, I will try to give. I love trying out new mods, but seem to end up blowing something up in the process. LoL

Fyi, is this running the recommended version. 1.02. If so, has there been any problem. I see many issue with it. In my ssp, it crash alot. End up playing 1.01 still. Also thought cludron wasn't working. Hope too be part of the group. Note: was entering this on my Samsung tablet .

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
What up berry.? Haven,t been play minecraft on server for sometime.

IGN: CaptonProton17

Minecraft Expertice : well I like minecraft, but you do get bored playing in ssp all the time. You get better experience when playing with friends and you enjoy it better to. I know most of the mods and some of the new ones. Ender io, still kinda cool.

Why you want to join : well, i play on your server before. It was fun, and seem to know problems before they got out of hand. You know your stuff. And sure you keep it fun, for everyone. I,m a good player, and always try to help those in need. If i have extra resources, I will try to give. I love trying out new mods, but seem to end up blowing something up in the process. LoL

Fyi, is this running the recommended version. 1.02. If so, has there been any problem. I see many issue with it. In my ssp, it crash alot. End up playing 1.01 still. Also thought cludron wasn't working. Hope too be part of the group. Note: was entering this on my Samsung tablet .

Added welcome back....

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
Due to a error with cauldron at the moment we will be running the server with no plugins. I apologize, i will work hard to fix the problem if i can but for now contact an admin if you need a following linking book so you have a way to tp home when needed. Thanks for your patience.

cjb005

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cjb005

Minecraft expertise: Been playing since 1.0 and my strongest area is building. As far as mods go, I know them all pretty well but I'm best at thaumcraft which will probably be my main focus.

I would like to join because I'm tired of playing alone, and all other server threads seem to have been forgotten by their creators within 2 days of its creation.

I have a few questions. This server seems to have quite a few restrictions. I hope they're not too freedom invasive? As for the plugins, do they involve people teleporting where ever they want or spending points on free items? because that's a red flag to me. I'm sorry, Idon't know much about cauldron and was hoping for a few details. Also, do you have fastcraft installed? My singleplayer is unplayable without it.

Last edited:

BerryDillon

Jul 29, 2019
unfortunately the pack kept corrupting the world and putting the server in a boot loop. after a discussion we have decided to get off of the 1.7.10 dw20 and have switched to 1.6.4 monster. I will create a new topic and post the link on here for those interested. Sorry for the inconvenience, from now on i wont be using alpha packs......

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : darclight138

Minecraft Expertice : You know, minecraft kinda died after your server.

Why you want to join : I would like you join back up with you guys.