Whitelist Server Intrinity SMP | DW20 1.7.10 | Nice, trustworthy community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tralion

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I am Tralion. I have a simple little server called intrinity. There are a few members already, but I just got my server switched to DW20 1.7 and am looking to get some more active, awesome members!

Here are the requirements for joining:

-Have a skype, we like to use a group IM
-Be nice
-Do not steal/grief/raid etc.
-Be active, if you are going away for a bit please let us know in advance so we don't wonder why you dissapeared!
-Have fun :)

Here's a bit more info about the server- It is just Direwolf20 1.7. No plugins, no extra mods. It is using a Biomes OP world. The map is brand new, untouched. We will have a spawn town. You can live anywhere you want, just maybe not to close to spawn :)

If you need any more info, add me on skype- trevor.bollinger165

Here's the application template- Send the app to me on skype- trevor.bollinger165 (or here if you really need to, but skype is required :)

Would you make a good addition to this server and why:
How often will you play:

I might add more to the app later, if you already answer these and submit it, you don't need to add the new questions but it would be nice if you could :)

EDIT: Alright guys I've got alot of people! Glad to see people are interested in my server :D
I think that's gonna be enough members. for now

Last edited:

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LegitNeek
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: Of course I would. I am from the UK (England specifically) and I'm quite experienced with the majority of mods in the pack (one or two I have not had time to play with). I have no problems being asked questions about the mods as I feel that knowledge hoarded is knowledge lost. New players and seasoned vets alike, as long as the community is filled with genuine people with a love for modded MC who will push themselves to the brink of insanity just to get an automated ore processing system in place, we can do wonders.
How often will you play: Daily, after work.

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:shadowed420
Would you make a good addition to this server and why:i learn fast and am willing to teach and have never been on a server that i have not been a good addition too
How often will you play:Whenever im bored(which is often) and

Tralion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LegitNeek
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: Of course I would. I am from the UK (England specifically) and I'm quite experienced with the majority of mods in the pack (one or two I have not had time to play with). I have no problems being asked questions about the mods as I feel that knowledge hoarded is knowledge lost. New players and seasoned vets alike, as long as the community is filled with genuine people with a love for modded MC who will push themselves to the brink of insanity just to get an automated ore processing system in place, we can do wonders.
How often will you play: Daily, after work.
IGN:shadowed420
Would you make a good addition to this server and why:i learn fast and am willing to teach and have never been on a server that i have not been a good addition too
How often will you play:Whenever im bored(which is often) and

Hey guys, you've been accepted! Welcome to Intrinity :)
Would you guys mind to PM me your skype names, so I can add you to the group chat? that's where we all communicate and I'll announce when the server opens there.

Yammar256

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:yammar256
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: I feel like I would ive been playing direwolf20 packs since 1.5 I believe im good at doing automation but suck with the thaumcraft and magic stuff im friendly and have no problem sitting on Skype with you all
How often will you play: well I juggle games a lot but but since its a server ill probably log in daily just to check on this if anything but ill be playing often‏

seongmin kang

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:boxman111222
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: i can bring a knowledge of most mods and a friendly person that can help out people anytime.
How often will you play: pretty much everyday :D

karelmikie3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: karelmikie3
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: I am a friendly person and I know alot about all the mods in the direwolf20 pack.
How often will you play: Any time that I can.

demoncress

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: demoncress
Would you make a good addition to this server and why:i would like to play and share cool experiences with a small community while learning more about the mods. I think im a good builder and i also would help as much as possible
How often will you play: 2 -3 hours every other day

MetaTone

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NinjaX11
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: Since I am easy to get along with and enjoy playing with others on Minecraft
How often will you play: Depends how my schedule is for the day but for a rough estimate about 2-4 hours a day

Tralion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:yammar256
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: I feel like I would ive been playing direwolf20 packs since 1.5 I believe im good at doing automation but suck with the thaumcraft and magic stuff im friendly and have no problem sitting on Skype with you all
How often will you play: well I juggle games a lot but but since its a server ill probably log in daily just to check on this if anything but ill be playing often‏

IGN:boxman111222
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: i can bring a knowledge of most mods and a friendly person that can help out people anytime.
How often will you play: pretty much everyday :D

IGN: karelmikie3
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: I am a friendly person and I know alot about all the mods in the direwolf20 pack.
How often will you play: Any time that I can.

IGN: demoncress
Would you make a good addition to this server and why:i would like to play and share cool experiences with a small community while learning more about the mods. I think im a good builder and i also would help as much as possible
How often will you play: 2 -3 hours every other day

IGN: NinjaX11
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: Since I am easy to get along with and enjoy playing with others on Minecraft
How often will you play: Depends how my schedule is for the day but for a rough estimate about 2-4 hours a day

Hey, you've all been accepted! If you could PM me your skype names or add me on skype (trevor.bollinger165) i'll get you onto the server :)

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you dont mind if I use my own application form:

Application Form:

Name: Jack
IGN: Vser_
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Typically 3-7 Hours per day
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: In relation to Minecraft I have been playing for 5 years now, Kind of a veteran. With this time I have grown to become very knowledgeable with everything in the game. About a year and a half ago I decided I wanted more of a challenge and a different experience so I gave Feed the Beast a try. It was a whole new experience for me as for the first time in years I actually had to learn how to use all the mods and how to apply them to my gameplay. Ever since I have been hooked on modded minecraft.
Specialty in Minecraft: When it comes to Minecraft im sort of a jack of all trades. However I do spend a lot of time ensuring my builds look appealing and unique.
What makes you unique: Personally I really like interacting with other players, thats what I feel makes me unique as I consistently try to facilitate group activities.
Why should we choose you: I feel I would be a great addition to the server as I too want to be part of a close knit community, to me it adds to the playability immensely.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Im a college student that is very active, I surf, skateboard, snowboard, essentially take part in any sport in the action sports genre. I do have a very busy life, however I am also a very dedicated player and will clock massive amounts of time on the server.
Anything else you would like to add: As far as the rules go I fully understand them and will cooperate with them as instructed.

Thanks,
-Jack

Tralion

Jul 29, 2019
I hope you dont mind if I use my own application form:

Application Form:

Name: Jack
IGN: Vser_
How many hours a day do you play/Activity: Typically 3-7 Hours per day
Experience with Minecraft/FTB: In relation to Minecraft I have been playing for 5 years now, Kind of a veteran. With this time I have grown to become very knowledgeable with everything in the game. About a year and a half ago I decided I wanted more of a challenge and a different experience so I gave Feed the Beast a try. It was a whole new experience for me as for the first time in years I actually had to learn how to use all the mods and how to apply them to my gameplay. Ever since I have been hooked on modded minecraft.
Specialty in Minecraft: When it comes to Minecraft im sort of a jack of all trades. However I do spend a lot of time ensuring my builds look appealing and unique.
What makes you unique: Personally I really like interacting with other players, thats what I feel makes me unique as I consistently try to facilitate group activities.
Why should we choose you: I feel I would be a great addition to the server as I too want to be part of a close knit community, to me it adds to the playability immensely.
Interests outside of Minecraft: Im a college student that is very active, I surf, skateboard, snowboard, essentially take part in any sport in the action sports genre. I do have a very busy life, however I am also a very dedicated player and will clock massive amounts of time on the server.
Anything else you would like to add: As far as the rules go I fully understand them and will cooperate with them as instructed.

Thanks,
-Jack

Hey there! You seem like an awesome member. Could you PM me your skype or add me on skype (trevor.bollinger165) please so I can get you on the server? Thanks!

CheesySmurf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CheesySmurfMC
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: I'm new to some of these 1.7 mods, but know a good amount in general about the mods. I would like to be able to play in a friendly community where I can help and get help and share some of my fun creations with you guys.
How often will you play: 2 hours a day on most days :)

rhinestar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rhinestar
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: I played alot of Dw20 1.6.4 and I want to get back into modded. Also, I can write pretty stable Mystcraft Ages if we need.
How often will you play: idk, alot earlier on, until i feel like i've played with most mods.

Tralion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CheesySmurfMC
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: I'm new to some of these 1.7 mods, but know a good amount in general about the mods. I would like to be able to play in a friendly community where I can help and get help and share some of my fun creations with you guys.
How often will you play: 2 hours a day on most days :)

IGN: rhinestar
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: I played alot of Dw20 1.6.4 and I want to get back into modded. Also, I can write pretty stable Mystcraft Ages if we need.
How often will you play: idk, alot earlier on, until i feel like i've played with most mods.

You guys are accepted, looks like you've already added me on skype so i'll get you on the server!

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stickbabiga
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: Love cooperative gameplay and know a lot about the mods from 1.6
How often will you play: Usually whenever I can. I am a full time college student and have a part time job, but I can still squeeze in on average 3 hours per day.

Tralion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stickbabiga
Would you make a good addition to this server and why: Love cooperative gameplay and know a lot about the mods from 1.6
How often will you play: Usually whenever I can. I am a full time college student and have a part time job, but I can still squeeze in on average 3 hours per day.
Hey there you seem like a good member!! Would you mind PMing me your skype so I can add you to the group chat?