Whitelist Server Empyrean DireWolf20 1.7 | Minimum Plugins | No griefing | No banned Items

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
The Empyrean Network is a community that provided many kinds of servers in the past couple of years.
Since Tekkit we decided to stick to modded Minecraft and since we had the 1.4 Mindcrack pack, the 1.6 DW20, the 1.7 Bevos Tech Pack.

But now that we had Bevos for a few weeks, and DW20 came out we decided to switch.
Sadly Bevos is not very balanced for server performance, and is missing core gameplay mods we all are used to.
But now we have Direwolf20s brand new Modpack!

Since we are a mature community, you would have to apply for our whitelist, and we really cant allow everyone. Right now we dont have a protection plugin (we used to have MyTown in 1.6) so this will be purely trust based.

RULES:
  1. Be mature in game, on the forum and on TS
  2. Do not touch anything player build without permission
  3. 2 includes no stealing, no breaking and no raids / excessive PvP
  4. PvP is allowed outside a players base, but repetative killing is not
  5. hunting down players is also not permitted
  6. Respect the staff
No mods disabled, No items banned

The current map is permanent until it either gets corrupted or there is high demand on a new map.
If we ever need to reset a map, we make sure to keep the old map as a Mystcraft age until all players moved their stuff.

If you get access to our server you are allowed to play as you wish, you can decide your own playstyle.

Our Homepage
http://empyreannetwork.com/

there you can find our forums and some server background info! We adivse you to sign up there if you want to keep up, and be informed about downtimes and events.
IP:
ftb.empy.in

Applications:

We will add you if you make a good impression and if you dont have a excessive ban record on mcbans.com or have been banned from our previous servers.

IGN:
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:

We will contact you here if you get accepted!

Our Staff

The Owner is Joseph, IGN deimos161
We have two admins, Justin (Harrisonjm) and Tom ([me] aerbex)
Then we have Blobb63, Guissepie and Wulderest as mods.

Hosting
We now run our server on a dedicated machine, 32 Gigs of Ram.

Plugins:

We do have Essentials installed, so /home and /tpa are active. Along with that we have several administrative plugins but thats it.

Spawn:

We used to put in a lot of work into building a fancy spawn, but that would require us to whitelist staff only for at least another 2 weeks.
So this time there will only be a minimalistic spawn!

Here is a picture of our DW20 1.6 spawn! (This was a hint for the server release, its meant not to show much)
E3h0CEy.jpg

Last edited:

HyperThreads

Jul 29, 2019
ING: HyperThreads
Why would you like to join?: Iam just looking for a place to build big machines :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Friendly enviroment and activity at gmt +1 times

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
ING: HyperThreads
Why would you like to join?: Iam just looking for a place to build big machines :)
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Friendly enviroment and activity at gmt +1 times

awesome! Added you just now. BTW I am from central EU, GMT +1 too :D

Elsanoj

Jul 29, 2019
ING:minilightfire
Why would you like tot join: I was waiting for the direwolf20 1.7.10 pack so i could start on a fresh map. I m also looking for a friendly community.
What do you feel you could contributie to this server: i play modded minecraft since 1.2.5 so i know my fare share of mods. I could help people with questions. I could also give people starting supplies for a certain mod. I know 15 is young but i m mature for my age so it is difficult to find a good server.

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
oh yeah right, we still use 1.0.0 because 1.0.2 will come out today, so we wait for that update. So 1.0.0 for now

edit:
ING:minilightfire
Why would you like tot join: I was waiting for the direwolf20 1.7.10 pack so i could start on a fresh map. I m also looking for a friendly community.
What do you feel you could contributie to this server: i play modded minecraft since 1.2.5 so i know my fare share of mods. I could help people with questions. I could also give people starting supplies for a certain mod. I know 15 is young but i m mature for my age so it is difficult to find a good server.

I will add you even though you're that young, because I went through the same when tekkit came out. If you can proof yourself as a mature player, I'd be glad to have you.

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sigsus
Why would you like to join?: i want to play on an server and help out people
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: being a nice person and help out

extras: i started a long time ago, before tekkit

yukiosan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pishida
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a nice server to hang out, build some cool stuff, discover now mods and have fun.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Helping other's, sharing mods experience and being friendly.

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sigsus
Why would you like to join?: i want to play on an server and help out people
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: being a nice person and help out

extras: i started a long time ago, before tekkit

IGN: pishida
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a nice server to hang out, build some cool stuff, discover now mods and have fun.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Helping other's, sharing mods experience and being friendly.

added :)

rentan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rentan
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because I would like a small server where everyone is mature and trusted.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: What I can contribute to the server is to help create the community the server needs.

dylanmc30

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dylanmc30
Why would you like to join?: I loved modded minecraft. I'd like to try out playing on this server and contributing to it.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm familiar with most of the mods in the mod pack and i'd like to help out in anyway.

_Chewbacca__

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Chewbacca__
Why would you like to join?: This seems to be one of the best servers I can find. I have been pack hopping for the past few months "completing" them rather quickly. This pack seems to have more to offer than most other packs. Also I want to automate the hell out of everything
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have an exquisite knowledge of 90% of the mods in this pack and can learn the new ones fairly quickly. In my knowledge i can help out other players with most mods and advise against and for certain ideas they have. I can tell them how efficient it is or how effectively it will be at a "Lag-Machine"

insertvodkahere

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: InsertVodkaHere
Why would you like to join?: I wanna try the new 1.7.10 mods, like Thaumcraft and Applied Energistics
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Im pretty experienced in playing with mods and i can contribute helping people and so on. Im legit and i like the pure trust system

Ricotez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ricotez
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a mature server with a close-knit community that runs 1.7 mods.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have about 2 years of experience with Minecraft mods, and 4 years with Minecraft itself. I've gotten pretty good at building structures that are both aesthetically pleasing and provide full functionality.

mcinthehouse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zombieeface
Why would you like to join?: I really want to play in a server bwcause when i play solo i get lonely and i have a bit of lag
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Help as much as i can :) plus i have some experience with mods that come since mc version 1.2.5

Elsanoj

Jul 29, 2019
oh yeah right, we still use 1.0.0 because 1.0.2 will come out today, so we wait for that update. So 1.0.0 for now

edit:Thanks a lot you wont be dissa

I will add you even though you're that young, because I went through the same when tekkit came out. If you can proof yourself as a mature player, I'd be glad to have you.

Thank you, I will not dissapoint you. I m hyped to play on the server. I ll be on later today.

Bixxith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bixxith
Why would you like to join?: Singleplayer is awfully lonely. I'd like some people to share the experience with.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm pretty decent with aesthetics and building in general.

aerbex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rentan
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join because I would like a small server where everyone is mature and trusted.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: What I can contribute to the server is to help create the community the server needs.

IGN: dylanmc30
Why would you like to join?: I loved modded minecraft. I'd like to try out playing on this server and contributing to it.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm familiar with most of the mods in the mod pack and i'd like to help out in anyway.

IGN: _Chewbacca__
Why would you like to join?: This seems to be one of the best servers I can find. I have been pack hopping for the past few months "completing" them rather quickly. This pack seems to have more to offer than most other packs. Also I want to automate the hell out of everything
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have an exquisite knowledge of 90% of the mods in this pack and can learn the new ones fairly quickly. In my knowledge i can help out other players with most mods and advise against and for certain ideas they have. I can tell them how efficient it is or how effectively it will be at a "Lag-Machine"

IGN: InsertVodkaHere
Why would you like to join?: I wanna try the new 1.7.10 mods, like Thaumcraft and Applied Energistics
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Im pretty experienced in playing with mods and i can contribute helping people and so on. Im legit and i like the pure trust system

IGN: Ricotez
Why would you like to join?: I'm looking for a mature server with a close-knit community that runs 1.7 mods.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I have about 2 years of experience with Minecraft mods, and 4 years with Minecraft itself. I've gotten pretty good at building structures that are both aesthetically pleasing and provide full functionality.

IGN: zombieeface
Why would you like to join?: I really want to play in a server bwcause when i play solo i get lonely and i have a bit of lag
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: Help as much as i can :) plus i have some experience with mods that come since mc version 1.2.5

IGN: Bixxith
Why would you like to join?: Singleplayer is awfully lonely. I'd like some people to share the experience with.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server: I'm pretty decent with aesthetics and building in general.

added all of you guys, hope to see you soon!

please not that our host has some trouble at the US hosting location, they work on fixing it, I reccomend to join after 2 or 3 hours, right now you get timed out now and then!

nilsdacke1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:nilsdacke1
Why would you like to join?: Well, i wanna try out the direwolf20 online. Play with friends and have fun. Build, factorizise and automat different things.
What do you feel you could contribute to the server:I truly always starting with some TE/ENDER IO but will try more magic mods. I will try to help others and make the server a better place. (it's good, but im gonna make it better.)

Ricotez

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kinda tired of building a base and gathering resources alone. Is there anyone interested in cooperating?

Status
Not open for further replies.