Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tenandra

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tenandra
2.) Age:
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I have recently come across the FTB modpacks and played in single player mode, i would like to play on a friendly server to explore the mods a little further i am a mature low maintenance player and happy to get involved in community projects.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Fortrest
2.) Age: 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Im looking for a nice small server with some people online :D

IGN: Tenandra
2.) Age:
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I have recently come across the FTB modpacks and played in single player mode, i would like to play on a friendly server to explore the mods a little further i am a mature low maintenance player and happy to get involved in community projects.

Both approved

Fortrest

Jul 29, 2019
not whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1414748827][/DOUBLEPOST]oh I realized that I wrote Fortrest, my minecraft name is Fortrest13:(

Last edited:

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
Now that the DW20 1. 7.10 pack is out, do you have any idea when it might be safe to consider restarting the map?

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - Shunraiki
2.) Age (optional) - 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - About 2 years ^^
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I'm looking for a nice small server which i can be part of to help or get help from other people :3

Thelegendback

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: thelegendback
2.) Age (optional): 14
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 Years now
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want to join the server because I want to play ftb again since so many of my previous servers close down, I also might want to record (I won't tell my name on youtube unless asked of)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so here is the game plan I have to go into work at noon once I am out I will begin work on the update. No ETA until i have time to look things over.[DOUBLEPOST=1414852064][/DOUBLEPOST]
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I want to join the server because I want to play ftb again since so many of my previous servers close down, I also might want to record (I won't tell my name on youtube unless asked of)

Approved

Runeagent

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Runeagent
2.) Age (optional): 19
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a small community to build with and have fun with the new mods in 1.7

daan2202

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Steincraft

About Us:
Steincraft is a family friendly server that a group of friends created so we could create an environment much like forge craft.
Players rely on each other and create there own experience.
We run on cauldron which allows us to run Bukkit plugins as well as mods to help with the experience.
We are open to modifying the base mod pack and installing more or updated mods but that decision must be made by the community.
We are a friendly server for streamers ans YouTubers see below for details.
Connecting:
IP: play.steinserv.net
Teamspeak: ts3.steinserv.net​

VPS Specs:
  • Quad Core
  • 8GB Ram
  • 100GB Raid 10 SSD
  • 100mbps up to 10TB Bandwidth
Rules:
  1. We are a Family server which means keep it PG
  2. Be respectful
  3. No cheating
  4. Use Digger for quarries
  5. No stealing or griefing. Ask others if you need anything
  6. Admins have final say on server operations
Disabled Items:
Due to how taxing it can be the ability to create your own mystcraft worlds has been disabled.
If you would like to create an age come talk to an admin and we can work something out.
We only ask that you have put work into getting the pages and are already well established in the main world.

About Streaming/Recording:
As part of the update to 1.7.10 we will be putting in a system to notify other players that someone is recording/streaming for two reasons. One so they know they may appear in a video or stream others may see and to promote the individuals work so that others can watch. This will simply be a plugin that anyone can use to send auto notifications to others on the server that you are recording. Until then we ask that you tell others that you are recording/streaming. As always please respect others if they do not with to appear on camera.
Notes:
Server Restarts every 8 hours due to a bug with cauldron starting at 00:00 EST

Application:
Code:
1.) IGN
2.) Age (optional)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft
4.) Why do you want to join our server

caiman123

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: cman100
2.) Age (optional):17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Almost 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a small server with a nice community. All of the other whitelist servers I played on shut down, so I'm just looking for a good new one. I also want to do something with other people, which isn't usually possible on large public servers.

daan2202

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
daan2202
How long have you been playing minecraft?
4 years of minecraft, of which about 3 years are spend playing modpacks
Why do you want to join our server?
I'm searching for a new server and modpack to call home, and hope to be a part of this community and to help its members

Mirosa25

Oct 31, 2012
1.) IGN: mirosa25
2.) Age (optional) : 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft : About 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I wish to meet new people and considering this is a family friendly server there wont be as many problems as I have seen before with harassment and such.

CGasper

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN CGasper
2.) Age 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft Since Beta 1.4~
4.) Why do you want to join our server Well, i want a new server to play, once the the last one i was playing on closed.

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN - Shunraiki
2.) Age (optional) - 19
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft - About 2 years ^^
4.) Why do you want to join our server - I'm looking for a nice small server which i can be part of to help or get help from other people :3
1.) IGN CGasper
2.) Age 17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft Since Beta 1.4~
4.) Why do you want to join our server Well, i want a new server to play, once the the last one i was playing on closed.
1.) IGN: mirosa25
2.) Age (optional) : 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft : About 2 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I wish to meet new people and considering this is a family friendly server there wont be as many problems as I have seen before with harassment and such.
IGN:
daan2202
How long have you been playing minecraft?
4 years of minecraft, of which about 3 years are spend playing modpacks
Why do you want to join our server?
I'm searching for a new server and modpack to call home, and hope to be a part of this community and to help its members
1.) IGN: cman100
2.) Age (optional):17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: Almost 4 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I'm looking for a small server with a nice community. All of the other whitelist servers I played on shut down, so I'm just looking for a good new one. I also want to do something with other people, which isn't usually possible on large public servers.
1.) IGN: Runeagent
2.) Age (optional): 19
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a small community to build with and have fun with the new mods in 1.7

All approved

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: opt_user
2.) Age (optional):25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server: looking for a new server to play , my old one closed , so im looking for a good communiti. i like to build nature theme stuff :p