Werewolf-Little Town of Helyr [GAME THREAD]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. Absolutely nobody is even trying to RP.
sad-panda-63321494360.jpeg
I look over at RJS, shaking my head slightly.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
The sad panda walked into the middle of town, and proclaimed for all to hear "404 Happiness not found" and from that day on, we all cried for the sad panda, the panda had felt despair, a panda should not feel this. We must stop this. We must RP.

Hey guys Im Jus2Beast. This is RP.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I exit my dwelling and proceed to the newsstand in the center of town. Looking around, I perceive no one in the nearby vicinity, but my senses heighten as I detect various, unidentifiable snuffling noises coming from beneath my feet. Unnerved, I can only suppose that the wolves are closing in for another attack - and I don't think they're playing nice this time.

Um. Um. Um. Clueless. Um. Um. Vote xTordx.
(I'm not locking this time...)

Reactions: RJS

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I exit my dwelling and proceed to the newsstand in the center of town. Looking around, I perceive no one in the nearby vicinity, but my senses heighten as I detect various, unidentifiable snuffling noises coming from beneath my feet. Unnerved, I can only suppose that the wolves are closing in for another attack - and I don't think they're playing nice this time.

Um. Um. Um. Clueless. Um. Um. Vote xTordx.
(I'm not locking this time...)
Christ man. Kids are playing this game. And me.

*shivers*

Reactions: Eruantien

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Come one and all to Matt's amazing magic show!
Step right up, step right up.
Here's a pigeon, it's now a turkey.
Now look at me.
Look at you.
And now back at me.
The turkey's a giant paper cane now.
Look up, look down.
Where are you?
You on the cane!
Look at your hand.
There it is.
Stacks upon stacks of diamonds.
Look again.
Dirt and a vote for Nobody.
Look at that sun.
Keep looking.
Hold that pose....
runs off

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Vote nobody? Vote VikeStep? I dont really know because Vike is "usually" a bad person or a person that betrays us. Vote Vikestep (Anti-Smite)[DOUBLEPOST=1414737494][/DOUBLEPOST]Quick question! Do we know if we get insane?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jus2beast

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
No! Nonono! Think about it, if we hang nobody tonight, there is a 100% chance the wolves will keep kill a non Wolf, if we hang somebody tonight, there is a less than 100% chance of us killing a non Wolf, you see? According to math, we should hang somebody randomly tonight, oh and no I'm not a wolf, it would be stupid to force the other wolves to vote nobody, if I was a wolf

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I step out of the house, stretching in the morning sun, but something isn't right, the bin on my perfectly neat drive (I dunno) has moved! I hear a grunting noise, "Is anyone there?" I think I see something flash past, was that vike? And was that a KNIFE!?!?!?
vote vikestep

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Oohh, new blood :)

Hello folks, my name is Vike the Exhaler. Why is that? well its becau- FUS RO DAH! *Pyure flies to other side of room, shakes his head in confusion and walks back here*

Anyways, now my intro is done I shall Vote Nobody *Shock and awe fills the stadium* *just joking*

Also Nojr and LivingAngryCheese, I'm keeping an eye on you

Reactions: RJS

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Vote nobody? Vote VikeStep? I dont really know because Vike is "usually" a bad person or a person that betrays us. Vote Vikestep (Anti-Smite)[DOUBLEPOST=1414737494][/DOUBLEPOST]Quick question! Do we know if we get insane?
Yes! No. Maybe? :p

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
oh, I must've scrolled past that. my apologies.

errr Vote Jus2beast

I know if the wolves get the chance I will die tonight anyways :( I am always the first target (just look at last game). If only there was a BODYGUARD *coughs* out there to save me. Even the investigators/detectives whatever they are can check me out just to be sure I'm not bad.[DOUBLEPOST=1414747367][/DOUBLEPOST]Also as a little incentive to the bodyguard, just remember that if they do attack me, then one of the wolves will die :)