Whitelist Server 1.7.10 Steincraft | Direwolf20 1.6.1 | Whitelist | 32 Slots | 24/7 |Plugins| Family Friendly | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Drop cauldron and all the plugins to update to 1.0.2

• Yes

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
So am I. It will be my first time working with big reactors.

P.S. Sorry I haven't been able to be on I'm stuck in tech from 9 am to midnight everyday so I haven't been able to get on.

Aspacid

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: szotyacid
2.) Age: 25
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 2008, direwolf20 since 2014 aug.
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a smaller community

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN Bubble0seven
2.) Age 40
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server Looking for reliable mature community that are helpful and also more interested in smaller communities as they seem to have a better community feel to them :)

Djonkie

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Djonkiedonk
2.) 23
3.) Couple of years now. On an off I guess. Thats why I'm looking for a nice small community. I played mostly FTB all kinds of packs, just discovering the diffrent mods that are available and trying them out in diffrent ways. I like to automate things and to try new stuff!:)
4.) I want to experience playing with more people. (but not to big so you can get to know the people on the server ;)).

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Djonkiedonk
2.) 23
3.) Couple of years now. On an off I guess. Thats why I'm looking for a nice small community. I played mostly FTB all kinds of packs, just discovering the diffrent mods that are available and trying them out in diffrent ways. I like to automate things and to try new stuff!:)
4.) I want to experience playing with more people. (but not to big so you can get to know the people on the server ;)).

Approved welcome aboard

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: TheCrazyBoy321
3.) Almost a year.
4.) I prefer playing on smaller servers.

Approved[DOUBLEPOST=1414511322][/DOUBLEPOST]
1.) IGN Bubble0seven
2.) Age 40
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft since alpha
4.) Why do you want to join our server Looking for reliable mature community that are helpful and also more interested in smaller communities as they seem to have a better community feel to them :)

Approved[DOUBLEPOST=1414511505][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm sorry if you have not been able to join after being approved the system I use that should automatically add people is on the fritz a little I will make sure to go through and make sure everyone is added[DOUBLEPOST=1414512881][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry about that long reboot apparently there is a bug with he deep dark and enderchests

Last edited:

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to be quite a lack of mobs if any actually spawning at the moment been exploring at night and in ravines no mobs at all

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
So I am looking to add a creative community build server where people can work together to make some fun and wonderful creations in vanilla Minecraft. Would anyone else be interested

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: tigerfrog555
2.) Age: Optional for a reason :)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: um....Beta? I remember for SURE at LEAST 1.1
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a small server to join and enjoy!
Thaaanks!

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: tigerfrog555
2.) Age: Optional for a reason :)
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: um....Beta? I remember for SURE at LEAST 1.1
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Looking for a small server to join and enjoy!
Thaaanks!

Approved welcome aboard

tigerfrog555

Jul 29, 2019
Strange, when I try to log in (1.7.10) It either says "something something closed forcibly by a remote host something something" Or it gets stuck at logging in. with 1.8 it just says disconnected. What's wrong?

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
Strange, when I try to log in (1.7.10) It either says "something something closed forcibly by a remote host something something" Or it gets stuck at logging in. with 1.8 it just says disconnected. What's wrong?

Ah yeah, some confusion the server that is running is a 1.6.4 modded direwolf20 i was just putting it out there to make another server

also make sure to use play.steinserv.net to connect as the server is not on 25565

WaffenHD

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: ZenoLED
2.) Age (optional):17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: i have been playing minecraft since 1.3.2, so quite a while. I also got some experience with mods :)
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I have been looking for a modded server to play on for quite some time now and this looks like a really good server with a nice community. I hope i can play on this server :)

bgsteiner

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: ZenoLED
2.) Age (optional):17
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: i have been playing minecraft since 1.3.2, so quite a while. I also got some experience with mods :)
4.) Why do you want to join our server: I have been looking for a modded server to play on for quite some time now and this looks like a really good server with a nice community. I hope i can play on this server :)

Approved

Fortrest

Jul 29, 2019
1.) IGN: Fortrest
2.) Age: 15
3.) How long have you been playing Minecraft: 3 years
4.) Why do you want to join our server: Im looking for a nice small server with some people online :D