Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Game Thread]

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I just realised, @Shazam08 I guess the hacker is sticking around? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Indeed.
Yeah, Jusbeast coming up as Pixel was completely UN-random if you ask me; of course, there's luck of the draw, but still...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Believe what you will. I threw every innocent role name in random.org's list randomizer, then added two (three?) entries of "Pixel". Random with bias, you might say.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Indeed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Believe what you will. I threw every innocent role name in random.org's list randomizer, then added two (three?) entries of "Pixel". Random with bias, you might say.
I think it was reasonably fair. The idea behind the role/action was that he should look "innocent", not like "an innocent role that is obviously and provably bullcrap."[DOUBLEPOST=1414597305,1414531781][/DOUBLEPOST]N1: "Vikestep (Firewall) guards Pyure (Invalid, Vikestep dead)"

Aw, shucks @VikeStep, that's the nicest thing you've ever done :)[DOUBLEPOST=1414597675][/DOUBLEPOST]@trajing tried to resurrect me too; so much love!

Yes I'm behind the times. Didn't have proper internets for a few days there.[DOUBLEPOST=1414598084][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys, question:
Who said this?
Pyure (Honeypot) receives Honeypot message:
I really do agree. Spam away guys! (unless its not random and shazam picks the message...) Confirm :D?

I actually spent an hour going through old posts and such trying to figure out who liked to use "big smilies". I came up with Nojr (proven WH), Cheese (most likely WH), pc_assassin (Medium suspicious), and SpwnX (Low Suspicious, most likely neuter. Props btw)

SO I guess I'm wondering if SpwnX made that comment or if it was just an anomaly.

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, question:
Who said this?
Pyure (Honeypot) receives Honeypot message:

I actually spent an hour going through old posts and such trying to figure out who liked to use "big smilies". I came up with Nojr (proven WH), Cheese (most likely WH), pc_assassin (Medium suspicious), and SpwnX (Low Suspicious, most likely neuter. Props btw)

SO I guess I'm wondering if SpwnX made that comment or if it was just an anomaly.

It was Beast, actually.
I really do agree. Spam away guys!

(unless its not random and shazam picks the message...)

Confirm :D?

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
It was worth a shot :)

OK Last bit of spam.

Lots of you are pretty aware that I tried keeping really tight notes and analysis on this game. I do *not* maintain game-to-game analyses of players (their trends). Every game is separate and I expect players to vary their style game to game.

That said, I kept a summary of how each player was playing through the game. Obviously people who died N1 don't have a lot here. Believe it or not, this is the incredibly-cleaned-up version of my notes. They are incredibly messy and disorganized. That said, you can see where I totally botched my guesses (pc_assassin and spwnx in particular). Likewise you can sort of see why I felt dwappo and cbg were BH.

@HeilMewTwo (LOW SUSPICION)(Claims he is the Gnijart, a neutral role; are we in danger? Claims bing as target. Can we use that for anything?)
@CarbonBasedGhost (SUSPICIOUS: Has Norton, attacked by dead RJS and survived N3. Only votes possible-goodies. Told us AFTER LYNCHING US that he's CD. Almost definitely wolf.)
@chbachman (LOW OR NEUTRAL) (claims to have been BSOD'd, good? Jumped on the_j early. Says he's neutral; probably true)
@SkeletonPunk (LOW) (Pixel according to Eruantien. One of the first to jump on the_j. Almost certainly inno)
@Strikingwolf , Config, smited N1 for not voting (NO INFO)
@SoraZodia (MEDIUM) (probably bad --> accidental god reveal. Not BH -> probably neutral)
Pyure (MEDIUM) --> Jester
@pc_assassin (HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS: Keeps voting for Firewall. Smilie hint. Tons of pseudo-antismites. {EDIT AFTER GAME: WOOPS, MISFIRE HERE})
@Gideonseymour (LOW) (Terminated, unknown, probably good --> Accidental god reveal, probably not BH)
@Eruantien (LOW) (Led lynching of Nojr; Says he can determine roles (cyber?); says the_j is a hacker; voted on by the_j --> Almost certainly legit WH)
@trajing (MEDIUM-LOW SUSPICIOUS: Claims to have been BSOD'd, would make him good? --> Helped lynch BH.)
@Kill-Joy (MEDIUM): ignoring my evidence against the_j {but already locked??}. Didn't pick a side in jus2beast vs pyure --> Evidence suggests Neutral, but too many neutrals floating around.)
@VikeStep (LOW MEDIUM HIGH MEDIUM LOW LOW LOW MEDIUM LOW HIGH LOW) (probably goodie role but may try to switch sides somehow. Should have caught onto dwappo/cbg by now? wtf is he up to?)
@RJS , Variable, lynched N2 (NO INFO)
@LivingAngryCheese (SUPER LOW) (Followed lynch of sora. Says he's analytical too. One of first to jump on the_j --> ALMOST CERTAINLY INNO although he called us annoying.)
@Jus2beast (LOW --> REVISED-HIGH) (probably good. Hesitant to vote for Sora. Antismited us randomly; Wanted in on Goodie convo; was voted by the_j day1-inno?; Didnt want to explicitly say role. Didn't vote for the_j right away; digging hard for WH info; setup escape-clause to not change vote; bandwagoned the_J --> DEFINITELY BH, priority lynch)
@the_j485 (MEDIUM-HIGH) (eruantien says he's a hacker. He does look really suspicious in convo. Almost certainly legit Analytical --> worth it to get him to reveal?)
@016Nojr (LOW) --> Proxy, Probably Coder --> Voted EARLY by the_J, probably inno
@dwappo (HIGH HIGH HIGH, OBVIOUS WOLF) "Lost a chance to kill a wolf".) Only votes probable-innos: RJS, NOJR, Eruantien (and didn't change to THE_J with evidence), Pyure (in close tie with the_J), "*sigh* our honeypot is gone D:" (again, "sad" that a good guy is dead. He just voted for us too)
@goreae (LOW) (May or may not be config, but ALMOST CERTAINLY NEUTRAL: Claiming to be a Config by speaking in third person, then vote a million times day, then having no-punctuation day )
@yoy1zoz2mom3 (MEDIUM) --> Voted Nojr, switched to Zora in wagon; Voted pyure, switched to the_j in wagon; cockily supported my cocky boom-reload. Actually inno?
@SpwnX (LOW OR NEUTRAL) (config? Must say potato? Flying super low. Claims neutral.) {EDIT: WOOPS WE MISSED THIS ONE BADLY}
@Qazplm601 (LOW) (The_J voted him, probably inno) --> Either inno or freaking genius. Flying super low.

Last edited:
Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place

OK Last bit of spam.

Lots of you are pretty aware that I tried keeping really tight notes and analysis on this game. I do *not* maintain game-to-game analyses of players (their trends). Every game is separate and I expect players to vary their style game to game.

That said, I kept a summary of how each player was playing through the game. Obviously people who died N1 don't have a lot here. Believe it or not, this is the incredibly-cleaned-up version of my notes. They are incredibly messy and disorganized. That said, you can see where I totally botched my guesses (pc_assassin and spwnx in particular). Likewise you can sort of see why I felt dwappo and cbg were BH.

@HeilMewTwo (LOW SUSPICION)(Claims he is the Gnijart, a neutral role; are we in danger? Claims bing as target. Can we use that for anything?)
@CarbonBasedGhost (SUSPICIOUS: Has Norton, attacked by dead RJS and survived N3. Only votes possible-goodies. Told us AFTER LYNCHING US that he's CD. Almost definitely wolf.)
@chbachman (LOW OR NEUTRAL) (claims to have been BSOD'd, good? Jumped on the_j early. Says he's neutral; probably true)
@SkeletonPunk (LOW) (Pixel according to Eruantien. One of the first to jump on the_j. Almost certainly inno)
@SoraZodia (MEDIUM) (probably bad --> accidental god reveal. Not BH -> probably neutral)
@pc_assassin (HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS: Keeps voting for Firewall. Smilie hint. Tons of pseudo-antismites. {EDIT AFTER GAME: WOOPS, MISFIRE HERE})
@Gideonseymour (LOW) (Terminated, unknown, probably good --> Accidental god reveal, probably not BH)
@Eruantien (LOW) (Led lynching of Nojr; Says he can determine roles (cyber?); says the_j is a hacker; voted on by the_j --> Almost certainly legit WH)
@trajing (MEDIUM-LOW SUSPICIOUS: Claims to have been BSOD'd, would make him good? --> Helped lynch BH.)
@Kill-Joy (MEDIUM): ignoring my evidence against the_j {but already locked??}. Didn't pick a side in jus2beast vs pyure --> Evidence suggests Neutral, but too many neutrals floating around.)
@VikeStep (LOW MEDIUM HIGH MEDIUM LOW LOW LOW MEDIUM LOW HIGH LOW) (probably goodie role but may try to switch sides somehow. Should have caught onto dwappo/cbg by now? wtf is he up to?)
@LivingAngryCheese (SUPER LOW) (Followed lynch of sora. Says he's analytical too. One of first to jump on the_j --> ALMOST CERTAINLY INNO although he called us annoying.)
@Jus2beast (LOW --> REVISED-HIGH) (probably good. Hesitant to vote for Sora. Antismited us randomly; Wanted in on Goodie convo; was voted by the_j day1-inno?; Didnt want to explicitly say role. Didn't vote for the_j right away; digging hard for WH info; setup escape-clause to not change vote; bandwagoned the_J --> DEFINITELY BH, priority lynch)
@the_j485 (MEDIUM-HIGH) (eruantien says he's a hacker. He does look really suspicious in convo. Almost certainly legit Analytical --> worth it to get him to reveal?)
@016Nojr (LOW) --> Proxy, Probably Coder --> Voted EARLY by the_J, probably inno
@dwappo (HIGH HIGH HIGH, OBVIOUS WOLF) "Lost a chance to kill a wolf".) Only votes probable-innos: RJS, NOJR, Eruantien (and didn't change to THE_J with evidence), Pyure (in close tie with the_J), "*sigh* our honeypot is gone D:" (again, "sad" that a good guy is dead. He just voted for us too)
@goreae (LOW) (May or may not be config, but ALMOST CERTAINLY NEUTRAL: Claiming to be a Config by speaking in third person, then vote a million times day, then having no-punctuation day )
@yoy1zoz2mom3 (MEDIUM) --> Voted Nojr, switched to Zora in wagon; Voted pyure, switched to the_j in wagon; cockily supported my cocky boom-reload. Actually inno?
@SpwnX (LOW OR NEUTRAL) (config? Must say potato? Flying super low. Claims neutral.) {EDIT: WOOPS WE MISSED THIS ONE BADLY}
@Qazplm601 (LOW) (The_J voted him, probably inno) --> Either inno or freaking genius. Flying super low.
But you are annoying

JK

Anyway glad I'm an obvious white hat, and this is a great idea, I'm going to make notes...

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
As someone said before, "potato reasons are the best reasons".

Also, I was the one who actively controlled the BH convo to jack with the honeypot.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
The message jus2beast agreed:
SpwnX said:
Now it is, before it wasnt :)
Also, it is good to make this convo big to lower the chances of the honeypot getting the message with our names.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
As someone said before, "potato reasons are the best reasons".

Also, I was the one who actively controlled the BH convo to jack with the honeypot.
Clever! The only downside was that the second honeypot msg I received suggested you were doing exactly that. I was able to feed it to the_j to make it seem like I had an informant:
I'm friends with a BH heh. I'm desynchronized. I thought I was a WH for a while until I learned otherwise. A BH role power interfered with mine and I figured out why (there was only one possible explanation, I had to clarify the possible loopholes with god, and the logic was then irrefutable)

Ever since I've known at least one BH who was really tight lipped. I learned funny things tho. Day 2: screwing with the honeypot, lol :p

What I didn't know was whether that was a legit message. There was a small possibility I was actually a config; in fact Shazam was still making me "sing" through hoops at that point, argh.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Btw what you mean with "flying super low" while noting about me?
You didn't do anything "interesting" that I could note down. I think qazplm was the same. This is either indicative of very good game play or very boring game play :p Even your voting was useless because you added pc_assassin and I suspected him at the time (in retrospect, you only voted goodies before I died and stopped taking good notes: Nobody, chbachman, Nojr(potato), Eruantien(potato),pc_assassin(potato) ) Yes, I noted the potatoes.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Potato!
Fun fact: the potato thing was inspired by pc_assassin avatar character (Sasha Braum from Attack of Titan) , who seems to be eating a potato.

Aswell some internets stuff.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019

OK Last bit of spam.

You didn't find me suspicious? Now I'm seeing why goreae nearly got hung :p Seriously though, I was very afraid of that happening a) because I'd feel bad and b) because it would lead to a whole day of people questioning my motives and potentially mentioning the pyurian. Were it not for goreae's edit and Jus2beast's detective work swinging the vote in my favour, I would have made a 'slip up' and made another post at great risk of looking like a jester

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I was nearly sure you had the pyurian algorithm since I was the BSOD (and I froze goreae), even alarmed my teammates. Yet, they voted for you and we got damaged. After that night I said the classic "I told you".

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You didn't find me suspicious? Now I'm seeing why goreae nearly got hung :p Seriously though, I was very afraid of that happening a) because I'd feel bad and b) because it would lead to a whole day of people questioning my motives and potentially mentioning the pyurian. Were it not for goreae's edit and Jus2beast's detective work swinging the vote in my favour, I would have made a 'slip up' and made another post at great risk of looking like a jester
No, your motives were murky as fuck.[DOUBLEPOST=1414605417][/DOUBLEPOST]@SpwnX : that reminds me (for some reason):

I wish I could have watched the BH convo when I was screwing with the_J. What happened there? I have to assume it involved a tiny bit of suspicion over "who was the idiot who leaked to Pyure." Did anyone ultimately give him the go-ahead to work with me?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I was nearly sure you had the pyurian algorithm since I was the BSOD (and I froze goreae), even alarmed my teammates. Yet, they voted for you and we got damaged. After that night I said the classic "I told you".
Aren't you pleased you had Norton installed? :p (probably the only time ever you would be)

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
No, your motives were murky as fuck.[DOUBLEPOST=1414605417][/DOUBLEPOST]@SpwnX : that reminds me (for some reason):

I wish I could have watched the BH convo when I was screwing with the_J. What happened there? I have to assume it involved a tiny bit of suspicion over "who was the idiot who leaked to Pyure." Did anyone ultimately give him the go-ahead to work with me?
It was me who gave the go-ahead. I tought the_j would be able to work with you without giving much information, but I guess I was wrong.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Pyure, Im not sure if I did, but I think I got a few others convinced that you were bad :p (in a separate convo)
Bad as in "good guy" I presume :p

It was one of those things where if every BH was logged on at once, you might have figured out pretty quick that nobody had leaked and therefore I was full of crap.

I don't think I'd try that again, unless I had another weak-ish role. Definitely not as a seer-type.