Modders that have left

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

pancakemaster24

Jul 29, 2019
With all of the Microsoft drama I feel like having a modders left thread was a good idea. Feel free to help me add to this list.
1. Cpw- made FML: left because he didn't want to be involved in anything having to do with Microsoft
2. mDiyo- one of the main people who made tinkers construct: left because he got bored with Minecraft
Mithion- made Ars Magica: idkneed to look up
Death9407- maintainer of the Isabel 2 texture pack
Thats all i can think of right now help is greatly appreciated.
Vazkii- made Thaumic Tinker,Botaina, and a few other misc. mods: left because he got burnt out
Don't get in to a flame war because he/she left.
Edit will add more later

Last edited:

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Who cares? This is just charting activity that has no basis on anything. Nothing changes due to this. Knee jerk reactions and announcements from people who were missing in action anyway makes little sense.

Chicken Little fever is all over the place.

Last edited:

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
@Death 9407, contributer and I think maintainer of the Isabel II texture pack, is out. Not a modder but still someone who will be missed.

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: pancakemaster24

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Eloraam has been gone for years.

She came back for about 2-3 months then saw that Microsoft bought mojang and noped.... Now she is trying to develop her own game

----------------------------------------------------

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
She came back for about 2-3 months then saw that Microsoft bought mojang and noped.... Now she is trying to develop her own game

I'm still laughing at that joke...
I saw the game and thought, unless it allows modders to add content to it, I wouldn't pay a penny to play it :p

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still laughing at that joke...
I saw the game and thought, unless it allows modders to add content to it, I wouldn't pay a penny to play it :p

Key word in my post trying