Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Game Thread]

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
OoOOOOoOOOooOooooOo
imI am watching all of you![DOUBLEPOST=1414188063][/DOUBLEPOST]OooOOOoooOoo Day ended!

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Quick smite of LivingAngryCheese. He was the Firewall with Analytical.

That was an eventful day! Every vote was an antismite, and the spirit of Mewtwo was the most talkative of any of you. Fantastic. In the end, Kill-Joy was lynched. She was the Admin.

Poor, poor Eruantien. You've been having a run of bad luck as a Detective. Distrusted, misspelled, and finally terminated by my team. RIP.

To take your place, though, 016Nojr and his Proxy came back from the dead! Spooky. His Reboot, trajing, wasn't so fortunate. Good thing he had Norton.

Night Seven Summary
  • LivingAngryCheese was smited. He was the Firewall with Analytical.
  • Kill-Joy was lynched. She was the Admin.
  • Eruantien was terminated. He was the Cyber Detective.
  • 016Nojr was rebooted.
    • Trajing was damaged, but survived with Norton.

Last edited:

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
In the dead man convo, the WH discussed goreae's activity. That will equal pretty suspicious. Vote Goreae

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Well sh*t atleast we have a pretty good idea who the BHs are

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Vote goreae

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Please, why are you attacking me? I thought I made my role pretty dang clear Why are you all suddenly against me? Trajing you didn't even vote yet Vote PC He's the only unconfirmed one who is bandwagoning against me because nojr says WHs were talking about me in death He didn't even post any info besides that Everyone is voting, locking me I don't get it what do you people know that I don't? Nojr what did they say about me?

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Vote goreae NOT LOCKED[DOUBLEPOST=1414192201][/DOUBLEPOST]PC, I am confirmed so you can PM me your role without worrying.