[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Please tell me you are kidding. Unless there is hidden text all over that page I am unable to see, there is almost nothing useful there. I have attempted various things in a creative ssp world and got more headache than use from the mod.
Bug him to document better. :p he hangs out on the teamspeak a lot too so I'm sure he would help[DOUBLEPOST=1413899960][/DOUBLEPOST]just as a note, issues should be posted to the github listed in the original post! Helps me keep track of what issues need to be addressed.[DOUBLEPOST=1413903899][/DOUBLEPOST]For those wondering about the next update i will summarize it here. I just checked the pack and Darkraven has gotten me something to build tweaks on. So later today i will be adding tweaks and fixing conflicts, after that i will get any extra additions from Darkraven and will post to FTB. So a new update probably by the end of the week i assume. Notes about this pack is: few main mods are updating so you may need to reset the world. Also the next update has a new forge and will support java 8!

Last edited:

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
Bug him to document better. :p he hangs out on the teamspeak a lot too so I'm sure he would help[DOUBLEPOST=1413899960][/DOUBLEPOST]just as a note, issues should be posted to the github listed in the original post! Helps me keep track of what issues need to be addressed.[DOUBLEPOST=1413903899][/DOUBLEPOST]For those wondering about the next update i will summarize it here. I just checked the pack and Darkraven has gotten it to me. So later today i will be adding tweaks and fixing conflicts, right after i will give it to FTB so i expect it in a few days. Notes about this pack is: few main mods are updating so you may need to reset the world. Also the next update has a new forge and will support java 8!
dont go to fast im still adding lol get me on chat later

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
haha shameless plug
for sure :p[DOUBLEPOST=1413912757][/DOUBLEPOST]ok maybe alot longer till stream having some issues[DOUBLEPOST=1413922221][/DOUBLEPOST]so hard stuff is coming out of this pack making a hardcore version at some point[DOUBLEPOST=1413931699][/DOUBLEPOST]and with the hard aspects of the pack coming out and made into a new pack the dev for this pack will be slowing down as i will be more excited to work on the harder version dont see this as a me saying i wont be maintaining this as i will just not updating every week like we have been since we started

Last edited:

Mindofaprodigy

Jul 29, 2019
was it intended for you to get steel back from putting an iron anvil into the smeltery?
also is it possible to remove modifiers from tinker contruct tools i keep getting lava on my picks making them essentially worthless to me

Last edited:

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
was it intended for you to get steel back from putting an iron anvil into the smeltery?
also is it possible to remove modifiers from tinker contruct tools i keep getting lava on my picks making them essentially worthless to me
its not intended no please if you find exploits could you PM them. The tinkers tools will remain the same you can change it very easily in the config of iguana tinker tools

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
its not intended no please if you find exploits could you PM them. The tinkers tools will remain the same you can change it very easily in the config of iguana tinker tools
we have anvils made out of steel now so that's what you will get from old anvils. It's intended DarkRaven forgot we did that :p

Also if you can put exploits in the github so we can keep track of them that would be awesome![DOUBLEPOST=1414075329][/DOUBLEPOST]For those interested here is a little teaser of the 2.1.15 pack update I'm working on
461a30b4bf4bfa9e7825e56929423987.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1414079723][/DOUBLEPOST]Has anyone been playing with 1.9.13?
If you are be sure to fine the Easter egg. Once 2.1.15 is out there will be new Easter eggs and i wont be giving rewards for the old Easter egg.

Last edited:

BlacKHeaDSg1

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me under what .jar is "hidden" Map Writer mod ? Reason, why i am asking for is, i want to disable it and use other map mod to test something. Ty.

InsaneChemist

Jul 29, 2019
I have been unsuccessful in starting the modpack. It downloads successfully but freezes at various points in the console. It does not crash, and will do nothing additional for at least 40 minutes, which is when I terminated the process. Typically, the freeze occurs
a. When loading Waila recipes
b. When loading Automagy textures
c. When loading Railcraft TunnelBoreCanMine

I have not had this problem with any other mod pack, and I have allocated 4 gigabytes of RAM to FTB. If you need the entire log I can pastebin it, but there is no crash log. This has happened in 1.9.12, 1.9.13, and 2.0.14
I have tried deleting the entire folder and redownloading.

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
you should remove some of the mods to make more server friendly, or maybe change some configs
This i ment to be a quite full pack. It's going to be heavy until mods doc leaks we have world gen as controlled as it's going to get probably[DOUBLEPOST=1414175442][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm a little late but the update is live. Don't forget to back up. Also worlds can be hurt in this update so I recommend a map reset[DOUBLEPOST=1414175539][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have been unsuccessful in starting the modpack. It downloads successfully but freezes at various points in the console. It does not crash, and will do nothing additional for at least 40 minutes, which is when I terminated the process. Typically, the freeze occurs
a. When loading Waila recipes
b. When loading Automagy textures
c. When loading Railcraft TunnelBoreCanMine

I have not had this problem with any other mod pack, and I have allocated 4 gigabytes of RAM to FTB. If you need the entire log I can pastebin it, but there is no crash log. This has happened in 1.9.12, 1.9.13, and 2.0.14
I have tried deleting the entire folder and redownloading.
I have not heard of issues like this. I suspect Internet is to blame here. I'll check and verify.

Last edited: