[1.7.10][Public] MechanicalTitan Pack

Keegan

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get it to run on Java7? I have tried changing the java path to the 7 version that is installed but I run into the same problem.
Maybe I'm not changing it correctly?

Brizzle

Jul 29, 2019
there is a current bug with milk buckets. so until MFR updates there are 2 options. Make milk not placeable(untested if this fixes the prolem but i think it should) or for the meantime disable vanilla cake recipe(you will only be able to use Pam's milk recipe) any preference?

darkraven87

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get it to run on Java7? I have tried changing the java path to the 7 version that is installed but I run into the same problem.
Maybe I'm not changing it correctly?
i would say not to bother going down to java 7 just because we will be updating early next week and java 8 is far better

timber777

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone point me toward any info on the Gear Utilities Mod? I've looked over the mod page and was completely overwhelmed by the amount of documentation there.

polkziggy

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone point me toward any info on the Gear Utilities Mod? I've looked over the mod page and was completely overwhelmed by the amount of documentation there.
Nox is on the team speak server most of the time. He probably wouldn't mind explaining it.

Mindofaprodigy

Jul 29, 2019
im trying to connect to a friends server with a new install of the recommended version of the pack and i keep getting java.nio.channels.closedchannelexception when i try and join

Mindofaprodigy

Jul 29, 2019
there was no crash but i figured it out my launcher was only showing the original 1.0.0 version while 1.9.13 was running on the server just had to reenter the pack code to get the new versions to show up on my end