Open Server GPOK Servers | MindCrack v8.0.1 | BukkitForge | PvP/Raiding Allowed | Open | 36+ slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

THEBEARFISTER

Jul 29, 2019
"The Bear Fisters" will assist any up and coming factions that prove they are cut out for the harsh life of the server. In order to join our ranks you will have to prove your speed and efficiency in creating a base and successfully warding off attacks. If you prove you and your team are cut out for it then we will support you as a faction. So what are you waiting for? Grab some friends,make a team name, and contact me or shrunknmonky and show us what you got! This server will truly test your minecrafting abilities. I look forward to seeing you there.
Expectantly,
-THEBEARFISTER
-Leader of "The Bear Fisters"

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately we had a major issue with Thaumcraft/Mystcraft that ate our world. I have since made changes that will prevent this but require a new world generation. I have implemented a script that will automatically back up the server every two hours to prevent loss of the world again.

The good news is, FRESH START FOR EVERYONE!! Which is a good thing ever since the conclusion of the war between the the "Admin Group" and the "Red Nyny Hunters" and the toll this took on The End.

My apologies and I hope this doesn't happen again.

Xetian

Jul 29, 2019
Heard about your wiped stuff (sorry((?)) ), friend and I (maybe a third) will be joining!

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
Heard about your wiped stuff (sorry((?)) ), friend and I (maybe a third) will be joining!
Yea it sucks since we JUST got our UU-Matter creation set up... but meh. Shit happens. Since the last faction we wiped off the server destroyed The End some people had been asking for a reset and with all the new blood it makes sense. Lesson learned as an Administrator (although I already knew it...) ALWAYS GET AND TEST YOUR BACKUPS.

Zealdd

Jul 29, 2019
Don't bother joining this server the owner clearly states at the spawn "No killing in the spawn village" , "Once you leave the spawn pvp is allowed" he literally killed me where i spawned. IN THE VILLAGE.

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
Don't bother joining this server the owner clearly states at the spawn "No killing in the spawn village" , "Once you leave the spawn pvp is allowed" he literally killed me where i spawned. IN THE VILLAGE.
Look @ rule # 1 on the first page.

PvP is allowed. Killing inside the spawn building is a serious offence. (Instaban)
  • This rule apparently needed a sub-rule. Repetitive killing NEAR the spawn is annoying, especially for new players. Don't abuse the freedom you have on this server...

yoyojonas

Jul 29, 2019
The server crashed can u reboot?[DOUBLEPOST=1357751607][/DOUBLEPOST]The server crashed can u reboot?

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
Here you have proof from me not hacking!
http://ftbservers.com/server/333/view/bokketftb
I played onhere this morning and i could fly.
btw Syrupdew84

Dude... got caught cheating. You type ./flyspeed 2 instead of /flyspeed 2 and I saw it on the console. Also, since you were IP banned I know that "server" you were playing on is your IP address... Lastly, that command would need a plugin to allow you to use it. Since FTB uses forge the plugins are limited; that said I know there are no plugins that allow you to "fly" by use of a command. It's much easier to just give out creative mode. Another thing is that player files do not carry between servers... so it's not like you would be flying and need to turn it off on my server.

Stop while you think you are ahead.

yoyojonas

Jul 29, 2019
k dude u got me but i just want to get on cause its nice and yeah i did try the hack but so what everybody does.p.
I finally found a good server and now im fucked up.
btw u can make ur ftb server bukkit so u can prevent hacks.

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
k dude u got me but i just want to get on cause its nice and yeah i did try the hack but so what everybody does.p.
I finally found a good server and now im fucked up

And we are cracking down on cheaters left and right... so it's only a matter of time until they get caught. Fuck with the bull, get the horns.