Whitelist Server Crowd Control Gaming Monster {1.1.1 } {Whitelisted} {Friendly Community} {Teamspeak} {Dedicated}

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
jbf57WGGjfkXb2.png

- IP: 162.248.78.114- Friendly Admins
- Mystcraft Restricted!
- Nuke Disabled
- No Lag

General Rules:
  • No Duplication Glitches!
  • No Griefing!
  • No Stealing!
  • Please don't talk in all caps
  • Be Mature
  • Play friendly.
  • Be respectful to everyone.
  • No flaming of any sorts allowed.
  • If you have a bad attitude, don't come on the server.
  • Do not Beg for anything (Admin, Items , Etc.. )
  • No 3rd party clients allowed.

Amendments
  • If you experience any problems with the server, Contact a mod or admin on the forums or ingame
  • All the rules provided above are pretty basic and cover many aspects of the game and how to conduct oneself on the server. They have served us well for the past year and should continue to do so until the server comes to a close, which hopefully will not happen for a very long time. However, if we need to, we will change the rules in order to deal with any situation that the current rules can't deal with or if something goes haywire in the behaviour of the community. Really has not been an issue in the past, really should not be in the future. We need you, the player, to help us keep it that way.
  • Advertising - You will be banned
  • Practice the art of the inner monologue. You don't need to share your every thought in chat. The occasional witty remark is fine and expected (laughing is good, we love to laugh), and often times people building/adventuring together will use in-game chat to coordinate, but you'll have to learn how much is too much when working by yourself chatting to no one in particular.
Myst-Craft Rules
Mystcraft is a great mod, unfortunately it causes way to much server lag.
Spongecakes!! <-- Secret word
Players;

• May still create link books to get to and from places in the overworld
  • May Use link books to other ages, only if created by its owner.
  • May not take up residence in another players age without the owner + an admins permission
  • May Create Link Book Modifiers to create Intralinking books

Application:
Application said:
In-Game Username:
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?:
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:
Will you follow ALL of our rules?
Why do you want to join CCG?:
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:

• Join us on teamspeak, and talk with us (that does not mean come on and beg)
    • Make your post tidy, and put lots of work into each answer.
    • Fill out your application on our own forums, it makes a difference!
    • If you are under 15, No Problem! just put down in the additional information why you think you are mature

Specs:
Dell PowerEdge M610
CPU - 2 x Hex-Core Xeon Processors E-5645
RAM - 48GB RAM
HDD - 1 x 400GB SATA II SSD (3Gb/s)

Server: 162.248.78.114
Teamspeak: ts.crowdcontrolgaming.com:6268

If you want to improve your chances of whitelist, come chat with us!
People who may Approve/Deny your application:
- Myself (mnbvc655)
- Kona351

Last edited:

Bardenboy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Molenigma

Age: 15, but I am mature and have been told I sound older

How often do I play: I play near enough every day

Why I want to join: I want to join because I'm looking for a small, friendly and peaceful server to have fun on

Playstyle: I am good with all the tech-related mods and enjoy automating things

Oh yeah, my name is Harry

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Molenigma

Age: 15, but I am mature and have been told I sound older

How often do I play: I play near enough every day

Why I want to join: I want to join because I'm looking for a small, friendly and peaceful server to have fun on

Playstyle: I am good with all the tech-related mods and enjoy automating things

Oh yeah, my name is Harry

Unfortunately you failed to answer all of the questions, If you'd like to answser these ones Ill be able to consider your application
In-Game Username:

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?:

What is the secret word?:

What will you be bringing to our server?:

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: compass72

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Never.

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: On a regular basis. I do take time out on Sundays to watch the Eagles. Booo, Cowboys!

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes. Been using TS a long time.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes. They are pretty standard. Nothing out of the ordinary or that I'm not used to.

Why do you want to join CCG?: Recently the server I played on shut down due to the changes to Bukkit and Spigot. The admin was uncertain that the server plugins would work going forward. There are a lot of us now without a Minecraft home so the search is on. Your server sounds like it is just starting up so it sounds like a good time to join. I tend to build something big so I like to have as much time as possible to both build it and appreciate it. New servers are the best option for that.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Well, I won't be a hermit. What's the point in building something cool if nobody sees it? I'm the type of player that is more impressed with builders who build with style than the player that can generate 5 mil cobblestone in 1 hour. I tend to gravitate towards more towards creative builders than I do the cobblebox builders.

Latest build project and photo album from past projects: http://imgur.com/a/4mCuY
eVCJOAt.png

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: compass72

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Never.

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: On a regular basis. I do take time out on Sundays to watch the Eagles. Booo, Cowboys!

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes. Been using TS a long time.

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Yes. They are pretty standard. Nothing out of the ordinary or that I'm not used to.

Why do you want to join CCG?: Recently the server I played on shut down due to the changes to Bukkit and Spigot. The admin was uncertain that the server plugins would work going forward. There are a lot of us now without a Minecraft home so the search is on. Your server sounds like it is just starting up so it sounds like a good time to join. I tend to build something big so I like to have as much time as possible to both build it and appreciate it. New servers are the best option for that.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Well, I won't be a hermit. What's the point in building something cool if nobody sees it? I'm the type of player that is more impressed with builders who build with style than the player that can generate 5 mil cobblestone in 1 hour. I tend to gravitate towards more towards creative builders than I do the cobblebox builders.

Latest build project and photo album from past projects: http://imgur.com/a/4mCuY
Accepted, An excellent application
You'll find us in the "Minecraft" Channel of the teamspeak server listed
Welcome to CCG, Compass72

retroxaz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:DravusHD

Age:14 but im mature (not my word other people tell me that, and i hate the yo mama jokes everyone in my age tells all the time

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:never i

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?:everyday!!!!!!

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yes i have

Will you follow ALL of our rules? dumb question ofc i will

Why do you want to join CCG?:i love to play ftb and i may record a little bit if its ok. i saw that some players play league of legends wich are 1 of my favourit games ^^. i have never been banned from a server im allways friendly and not rasist buti can prank sometimes XD but no grief pranks.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:i may be the young guy (again XD) but i will be mature and comunicate. some team projects would be fun :D

Jdmus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
jdmus

nope never
If Yes, why?
n/a
How often can you play?:
almost every day i hope

yes i do
yep i agree
they sound good

i have being wanting to join ftb again but i have being busy playing some vanilla i have never played monster before but i have played unleashed so it should be fun playing with a new mod with new people.

About me
i am located in the UK just finished last year of school studied IT and programing
,moving on to IT technician wiring pc up

yep i love community builds and meeting new people
Secret word
Sponges!
-Jdmus

Last edited:

Lepking13

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Lepking13

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Yes

If Yes, why?: The owner did not enjoy the fact I wanted to make my home away from the other players, since he wanted us to be a close community. Zero interaction beyond him greeting me, me making my comment, and then him telling me I was banned.

How often can you play?: Quite often, I have a lot of free time outside of classes.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, although I tend not to use it until later in the day here because my niece is very loud.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Standard rules for multiplayer, extremely easy to follow.

Why do you want to join CCG?: The server I played on recently (Direwolf20 pack) was closed because no one other than myself regularly got on, and with how few whitelist servers there are with owners actually responding on the forums I figured moving over to another modpack would be a better decision than fishing through the forums for that one active owner and hoping they responded. There are also a number of mods I am unfamiliar with in this modpack that this seems like the perfect place to start working on things.

If you are accepted, how do you plan on integrating with the community?: I will admit here I'm not very good at building pretty things, I prefer buildings that are functional to go with the tech mods I tend to focus on. The best way I could help is helping set up complex systems with others or providing resources to others for projects.

Also, you left in a secret word(sponges) but removed the question regarding it, not sure if you realized this or are testing to see if people are observational.

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:DravusHD

Age:14 but im mature (not my word other people tell me that, and i hate the yo mama jokes everyone in my age tells all the time

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:never i

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?:everyday!!!!!!

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yes i have

Will you follow ALL of our rules? dumb question ofc i will

Why do you want to join CCG?:i love to play ftb and i may record a little bit if its ok. i saw that some players play league of legends wich are 1 of my favourit games ^^. i have never been banned from a server im allways friendly and not rasist buti can prank sometimes XD but no grief pranks.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:i may be the young guy (again XD) but i will be mature and comunicate. some team projects would be fun :D
Denied, Sorry mate, the application is pretty poor[DOUBLEPOST=1412277306][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username:
jdmus

nope never
If Yes, why?
n/a
How often can you play?:
almost every day i hope

yes i do
yep i agree
they sound good

i have being wanting to join ftb again but i have being busy playing some vanilla i have never played monster before but i have played unleashed so it should be fun playing with a new mod with new people.

yep i love community builds and meeting new people
Secret word
Sponges!
-Jdmus
The application Could have been better, However you're being accepted, welcome to CCG

Reactions: Jdmus

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Lepking13

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Yes

If Yes, why?: The owner did not enjoy the fact I wanted to make my home away from the other players, since he wanted us to be a close community. Zero interaction beyond him greeting me, me making my comment, and then him telling me I was banned.

How often can you play?: Quite often, I have a lot of free time outside of classes.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, although I tend not to use it until later in the day here because my niece is very loud.

Will you follow ALL of our rules?: Standard rules for multiplayer, extremely easy to follow.

Why do you want to join CCG?: The server I played on recently (Direwolf20 pack) was closed because no one other than myself regularly got on, and with how few whitelist servers there are with owners actually responding on the forums I figured moving over to another modpack would be a better decision than fishing through the forums for that one active owner and hoping they responded. There are also a number of mods I am unfamiliar with in this modpack that this seems like the perfect place to start working on things.

If you are accepted, how do you plan on integrating with the community?: I will admit here I'm not very good at building pretty things, I prefer buildings that are functional to go with the tech mods I tend to focus on. The best way I could help is helping set up complex systems with others or providing resources to others for projects.

Also, you left in a secret word(sponges) but removed the question regarding it, not sure if you realized this or are testing to see if people are observational.
Excellent application, lepking13, welcome to CCG

retroxaz

Jul 29, 2019
i will try again. you are right that application was poor.
In-Game Username:dravusHD​

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no never​

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?:1-2 hours everyday​

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yes i do, my name is monkey box​

Will you follow ALL of our rules?yes i allways follow rules.​

Why do you want to join CCG?:last server i played on became inactive, i found this thread and i thought this was pretty cool. I would also like to play other games like league of legends or pretty much anything.​

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:i want to find new friends and have fun and play with other people.​

i hope this one is better ^^. my old one was pretty poor.​

retroxaz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:dravusHD

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no never

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?:1-2 hours everyday

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yes i do, my name is monkey box

Will you follow ALL of our rules?yes i allways follow rules.

Why do you want to join CCG?:last server i played on became inactive, i found this thread and i thought this was pretty cool. I would also like to play other games like league of legends or pretty much anything.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:i want to find new friends and have fun and play with other people.

i have heard of other people who are older then me that im mature for my age and they tell me that i sound older then i am. i dont like the kidy yo mama jokes wich everyone in my age loves. They think im boring but i dont like that kidy jokes. i dont really feel like 14 im much taller than everybody in my school. i can shut up if i need to and im a good listener. i dont try to be cool in school iam who i am and not someone who wants to be the cool one in school. i hope i telled you something but its not that easy to tell how mature you are. but i heard from some people that im mature and never imature.

MetroidRare

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MetroidRare

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not that I can recall.

How often can you pay?: I should be able to play... 3 days a week at the least, typically (whenever I'm not playing FFXIV/working/etc.). ;)

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, but I prefer not to use it due to a lot of background noise. However, I made a lot of cool friends on the last Minecraft server I was active on and I love interacting with others when playing, so I'm not too worried!

Will you follow ALL of our rules?: I should have no issues following the typical protocol.

Why do you want to join CCG?: A long while back when FTB was recently out and the Mindcrack people started playing it, I was part of a Mindcrack pack server that I played avidly. We all started around the same time and quickly grew to become good friends. At the start, we always relied on each other sharing our technology and resources to help fill in the gaps where we hadn't teched up to yet. I grew very connected to the server and the world as we started establishing trade routes (it was like we had our own nations). I think a big part of that is due to the fact that we all started on the same foot, and I have high hopes that this server will be "that server" again!

If you are accepted, how do you plan on integrating with the community?: I typically start out making a small hermit cave away from everyone to amass wealth quickly. However, shortly after, I establish myself a bit more. I am always willing to share some of my resources with everyone and get involved with building projects! I like to think outside the box with my building like I have with my lush, Garden Oasis Castle or my deep, labyrinthine Lavaducts, and I hope you feel my structures contribute to the general aesthetic of your server. :)

Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to see you in the server soon! ;)

bob

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MetroidRare

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Not that I can recall.

How often can you pay?: I should be able to play... 3 days a week at the least, typically (whenever I'm not playing FFXIV/working/etc.). ;)

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: Yes, but I prefer not to use it due to a lot of background noise. However, I made a lot of cool friends on the last Minecraft server I was active on and I love interacting with others when playing, so I'm not too worried!

Will you follow ALL of our rules?: I should have no issues following the typical protocol.

Why do you want to join CCG?: A long while back when FTB was recently out and the Mindcrack people started playing it, I was part of a Mindcrack pack server that I played avidly. We all started around the same time and quickly grew to become good friends. At the start, we always relied on each other sharing our technology and resources to help fill in the gaps where we hadn't teched up to yet. I grew very connected to the server and the world as we started establishing trade routes (it was like we had our own nations). I think a big part of that is due to the fact that we all started on the same foot, and I have high hopes that this server will be "that server" again!

If you are accepted, how do you plan on integrating with the community?: I typically start out making a small hermit cave away from everyone to amass wealth quickly. However, shortly after, I establish myself a bit more. I am always willing to share some of my resources with everyone and get involved with building projects! I like to think outside the box with my building like I have with my lush, Garden Oasis Castle or my deep, labyrinthine Lavaducts, and I hope you feel my structures contribute to the general aesthetic of your server. :)

Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to see you in the server soon! ;)

bob
I'm liking your application man :)
Welcome to CCG, you're Accepted

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:dravusHD

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no never

If Yes, why?

How often can you play?:1-2 hours everyday

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?:yes i do, my name is monkey box

Will you follow ALL of our rules?yes i allways follow rules.

Why do you want to join CCG?:last server i played on became inactive, i found this thread and i thought this was pretty cool. I would also like to play other games like league of legends or pretty much anything.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:i want to find new friends and have fun and play with other people.

Accepted, You could still make a better application, but I'm going to give you a chance, you seem like you have a good character, and you didn't show any logged bans on MCB or otherwise, welcome to CCG
Prove me right about the character thing

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Docxx

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: This Depends as I have a 1 year old son and he can keep me pretty busy, If I find a good server with a good bunch of people I will generally play nearly every night and sometimes during the day. I love Minecraft so if the server is stable and the community is good I will put in a lot of hourse.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I do have a Mic and I am happy to use Teamspeak

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Rules are Rules and I will always follow them

Why do you want to join CCG?: Looking for a new server to call home, I have been on quite a few FTB servers in my time and most of them suffer from lag eventually. CCG looks like a good well run server with some decent server stats. You are quite strict on the Whitelisting which is essential in my eyes to remove the potential troublemakers. You have Teamspeak for chatting and chewing the fat, the rules are perfect and you are sensible on banning items and restricting Mystcraft. If the server is lag free for me then it looks like a perfect home for me.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'll be absolutely honest I will usually work alone on my own project as I am a bit OCD and i feel bad for people who work with me because I feel like they wanna rage at me for being anal about things, I have no problems helping with community projects and I am always happy to help with others people problems. I have been playing with Mods since the first industrialcraft and I am alway happy to jump in if someone has problems with a Mod.

Thanks for reading my App :)

mnbvc655

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Docxx

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No

If Yes, why? N/A

How often can you play?: This Depends as I have a 1 year old son and he can keep me pretty busy, If I find a good server with a good bunch of people I will generally play nearly every night and sometimes during the day. I love Minecraft so if the server is stable and the community is good I will put in a lot of hourse.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak?: I do have a Mic and I am happy to use Teamspeak

Will you follow ALL of our rules? Rules are Rules and I will always follow them

Why do you want to join CCG?: Looking for a new server to call home, I have been on quite a few FTB servers in my time and most of them suffer from lag eventually. CCG looks like a good well run server with some decent server stats. You are quite strict on the Whitelisting which is essential in my eyes to remove the potential troublemakers. You have Teamspeak for chatting and chewing the fat, the rules are perfect and you are sensible on banning items and restricting Mystcraft. If the server is lag free for me then it looks like a perfect home for me.

If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'll be absolutely honest I will usually work alone on my own project as I am a bit OCD and i feel bad for people who work with me because I feel like they wanna rage at me for being anal about things, I have no problems helping with community projects and I am always happy to help with others people problems. I have been playing with Mods since the first industrialcraft and I am alway happy to jump in if someone has problems with a Mod.

Thanks for reading my App :)

Accepted, Welcome to the server! We're looking forward to seeing you ingame and on our teamspeak