Open Server TerraFTB | Direwolf20 1.7.10 | Open | Claims | Economy | Professionally Staffed | Lag Free | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

john01dav

Nov 30, 2013
mc.terraftb.pw

Overview:
TerraFTB is a brand new PVE and PVP FTB Direwolf20 1.7.10 server. We strive to give you, the player, the best experience of any server. We do this by having top notch staffing to keep all the meanies out, and with 24/7, lag-free hosting.

Rules:
NOTE: These rules may not be the latest version (although I will try to keep them updated). Refer to the /rules command in-game for the latest set of rules

No Griefing (even if the land is not protected)

No Trolling (Within reason)

No Cheating (yep, that's right, no hacked clients!)

No Exploiting (it is impossible to compleatly lock down a modpack)

No Scamming (ie. selling a person some land but then refusing to transfer the ownership without paying them back.

No Spamming (whether or not you are using a bot)
Keep the entire expirence (chat, builds, etc.) PG-13
Do not use excessive swearing, a moderator or or admin's decision is final on what is and is not excessive

A moderator or admin's decision is final

Respect all players, no-matter their rank

And last but not least, have fun!

No Whitelist!

That's right! there is no whitelist on this server, so feel free to hop right on and give it a try! We ban the meanies instead of only letting "non-meanies" in.

Disabled/Banned Items & Mods:
Unfortunately, we have had to disable some items & mods. But, rest assured that we only disabled what we have to in order to keep the server a safe place. Below is a list of banned items, and their exceptions (if any)

Banned Mods:
- Mystcraft (Link books and related items are usable by VIPS)

Banned Items:
- Nuke
- Florbs
- Voodoo Poppit
- Arcane Bore
- Steve Carts Drills
- All chunk loaders other than ChickenChunks
- Tunnel Bore

Misc Info:
Difficulty: Hard mode, but keepInventory is on to counteract this.
Processor: i5-3570S
Connection: 100mbps
DDOS Protection: 160bbps
Ram: 1gb DDR3 allocated to server
Slots: Unlimited -- until tps drops below 18

Starter Kit
Want a free starter kit (Basic 100% renewable Thermal Expansion and IC2 setup)? Post here with your in-game name and coordinates for the staff to leave it at to get it!

Last edited:

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
I'll come to see how the lag is for me. That tend to be the worst part of being on an island

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
This has to be run by a kid what on gods green earth would you have multiple iron golem spawners spread all over spawn ?? No wonder it lags especially if your running it all on a 2GB worth of ram. Seriously when i logged in there were more than 30 iron golems in spawn alone not including ones in the mining age.

john01dav

Nov 30, 2013
This has to be run by a kid what on gods green earth would you have multiple iron golem spawners spread all over spawn ?? No wonder it lags especially if your running it all on a 2GB worth of ram. Seriously when i logged in there were more than 30 iron golems in spawn alone not including ones in the mining age.
30 iron golems is nothing to a server, unless that server is a 10 year old xp machine which this is not. The golems take up only kilobytes of ram, and all of the lag people are experiencing is network.

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
True. Golems are zero influence on lag, if your not running a crap system with questionable connection to boot. But admittedly, the number of spawners is excessive.

Last edited:

Bubbleo

Jul 29, 2019
1.5GB or RAM running not only the pack but however many plugins you got going there ??? Network issues on a 1Gbps connection ??? Yeah ok if you say so :)

Lifepack1

Jul 29, 2019
not sure when someone might see this, or if someone who does will be able to help, but does anyone know where a bamboo forest is? i kinda need it for my build.

john01dav

Nov 30, 2013
When will it update to 1.7?
I am working on a 1.7 update right now. It will use the Direwolf20 1.7 pack in the Launcher. I haven't gotten to fully test compatibility with Cauldron yet, so it may be very near, or a ways off.