[NOW PLAYABLE] The Abandoned House 2 [Jam-Packed] [145+ Quests] [Dungeons, Tech, Bees, Magic]

What should be added to the map?

• Total voters

Flutterer

Jul 29, 2019
something that may have been overlooked when you installed iguana tweaks is the first crafting tools quest asks you to create a wooden sword blade. you can only craft stone, thaumium, obsidian, and netherrack sword blades. this quest cant be completed without cheating in the blade now. Also the flint binding would have to be cheated in as well since you cannot craft that too.

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
something that may have been overlooked when you installed iguana tweaks is the first crafting tools quest asks you to create a wooden sword blade. you can only craft stone, thaumium, obsidian, and netherrack sword blades. this quest cant be completed without cheating in the blade now. Also the flint binding would have to be cheated in as well since you cannot craft that too.
Ooooooh thank you I didn't even think about that. Thank you very much. Will be fixed in a future patch.[DOUBLEPOST=1410392476][/DOUBLEPOST]
The quest McDaisy's in the Meal Fit for a King quest page currently crashes/closes the whole Minecraft client when you try to open it.
(Running version 1.2.6)
EDIT: In the Let it Flow quest page the quest Water You Waiting For? crashes the game, too
EDIT: The quest Rolling Out the Creosote doesn't recognise the Bottle of Creosote
EDIT: Steel Co. quest is detecting crafts of Blast Furnace Bricks and not the amount you've made. (One craft makes 4 bricks)
Thank you, not sure how to fix the crashing game quests but I will attempt to fix the other two in the next update.

Glavitar

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I may be derping on this but how can you do the quest Need to Tinker/Building Parts? you need to make a stone pickaxe head, but you can't mine stone without a pickaxe. Vanilla patterns are disabled, only other option I see for a pick is tear up all the dirt looking for a surface pocket of gravel for flint

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I may be derping on this but how can you do the quest Need to Tinker/Building Parts? you need to make a stone pickaxe head, but you can't mine stone without a pickaxe. Vanilla patterns are disabled, only other option I see for a pick is tear up all the dirt looking for a surface pocket of gravel for flint

You can make a wood pickaxe using TiC can't you?

Lilibet

Jul 29, 2019

You should be able to make a flint, bone or wooden pickaxe to mine stone.
But you can't make stone pickaxe heads with Iguana Tweaks enabled (as far as I know), so you'd have to go from bone/flint to copper parts in the smeltery. The stone parts are used to make the tinkers aluminum/brass casts to be used in the smeltery.

dem0z

Jul 29, 2019
another thing that may be broken, the flint recipe is overtaken by extra utilities to make gravel stone or something, meaning i can't get flint without cheating, iguana disables the chance of getting it from just mining gravel.

Glavitar

Jul 29, 2019
You should be able to make a flint, bone or wooden pickaxe to mine stone.
But you can't make stone pickaxe heads with Iguana Tweaks enabled (as far as I know), so you'd have to go from bone/flint to copper parts in the smeltery. The stone parts are used to make the tinkers aluminum/brass casts to be used in the smeltery.

you can still make stone heads, but can't use them for picks just casts, and no bone heads either. flint is the only pick head you can make without needing a pick first, so tearing up all the dirt looking for flint doesn't sound like a fun time. we so need one use wooden tools like in the crash landing mod pack

Catfather12

Jul 29, 2019
I've played Agrarian Skies, Crash Landing and ME3...this is my favorite of the HQM modpacks! I play as a duo with my wife on LAN, we are having great fun. Thank you for your hard work.

Little bug: I use my smeltery for early game ore doubling, and blocks of aluminum give you "raw aluminum" (TiCon) instead of aluminum ingots. Raw aluminum only gives you "block of solid ender" so you can't get usable aluminum back without re-melting the blocks.

Thanks again

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
you can still make stone heads, but can't use them for picks just casts, and no bone heads either. flint is the only pick head you can make without needing a pick first, so tearing up all the dirt looking for flint doesn't sound like a fun time. we so need one use wooden tools like in the crash landing mod pack
This is being fixed in an update today.[DOUBLEPOST=1410537913][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've played Agrarian Skies, Crash Landing and ME3...this is my favorite of the HQM modpacks! I play as a duo with my wife on LAN, we are having great fun. Thank you for your hard work.

Little bug: I use my smeltery for early game ore doubling, and blocks of aluminum give you "raw aluminum" (TiCon) instead of aluminum ingots. Raw aluminum only gives you "block of solid ender" so you can't get usable aluminum back without re-melting the blocks.

Thanks again
I don't believe there is a way to actually solve this bug. There's been issues with this in the past but I will look into it. Thank you though :)

ceddj

Jul 29, 2019
how do you get seeds? i dont know any other way rather that breaking grass and that does not work xD

Last edited:

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
New update submitted:
-added Spice of Life (disable-able if you'd like less of a challenge)
-fixed quests, especially the Tinker's IguanaTweak bug
-my mind made up new quests but they aren't in the game yet

SebiKru

Jul 29, 2019
Hey OlexaKid64,

I just started to stream your Pack. And I thought about making more streams on it, but I got a few problems, maybe you can help me with these.
Is there any way to reach you via TS or so, or should I just drop it down here? ^^

Thank you

Sebi

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
Hey OlexaKid64,

I just started to stream your Pack. And I thought about making more streams on it, but I got a few problems, maybe you can help me with these.
Is there any way to reach you via TS or so, or should I just drop it down here? ^^

Thank you

Sebi
How bout you PM me on here and we can talk about the issues there?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
another thing that may be broken, the flint recipe is overtaken by extra utilities to make gravel stone or something, meaning i can't get flint without cheating, iguana disables the chance of getting it from just mining gravel.
The recipe is not actulay overriden... The flint recipe is shapless while the ExU is not. So... 4 gravel on the top left corner gives you the gravel bricks but 4 gravel on any other shape gives you the flint.
Eyamaz actually removed this recipe in BnB and added one with only 3 gravel to avoid this confusion.

OlexaKid64

Jul 29, 2019
The recipe is not actulay overriden... The flint recipe is shapless while the ExU is not. So... 4 gravel on the top left corner gives you the gravel bricks but 4 gravel on any other shape gives you the flint.
Eyamaz actually removed this recipe in BnB and added one with only 3 gravel to avoid this confusion.
I fixed this basically by removing the 4 gravel = 1 flint recipe and adding where gravel drops flint like normal now :)

dirtbag216

Jul 29, 2019
Hey is there a way to get a download so I can play with my friends on this map? will not let me download from ftb 3rd party packs.