techworld 2. why is my skin a girl?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Cryght

Jul 29, 2019
i thought someone hacked into my minecraft to make sure i logged vanilla minecraft and used tekkit my skin is my steampunk, but when i booted up techworld 2 and loggedi nto single player it has a girl in blue shirt, and goggles on her head...

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
i thought someone hacked into my minecraft to make sure i logged vanilla minecraft and used tekkit my skin is my steampunk, but when i booted up techworld 2 and loggedi nto single player it has a girl in blue shirt, and goggles on her head...
Have you told your information to anyone else? they might be messing with you. As far is I know no mods do things like change skins in that pack.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Are you sure the 2 launchers are using the same login?
A friend/sibling/whatever haven't used your PC and logged in with their account on either launcher?

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Identity issues?
Just kidding, you might want to look into changing your password, someone's probably messing with you. Test it out with other packs and see if the problem is still there.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Cryght

Jul 29, 2019
my password etc is not known, and when i log onto Vanilla minecraft it shows my skin i personally selected, only FTB and tekkit have the female skin... i know minecraft itself on vanilla is 1.7.10 and FTB/tekkit i use is the 1.6.4.. The passowrd/info is not the issue, the issue is prolly something or a mod thats shared between tekkit/ftb

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
my password etc is not known, and when i log onto Vanilla minecraft it shows my skin i personally selected, only FTB and tekkit have the female skin... i know minecraft itself on vanilla is 1.7.10 and FTB/tekkit i use is the 1.6.4.. The passowrd/info is not the issue, the issue is prolly something or a mod thats shared between tekkit/ftb
There is nothing in Techworld 2(nor any other FTB packs I know of) that changes your skin. Only possible explanation I know of is that you are using different accounts in the different launchers.

Cryght

Jul 29, 2019
i need to know how to get my skin back to normal. this is frustrating me.[DOUBLEPOST=1409156923][/DOUBLEPOST]both accounts are the same accounts. the only difference is the 1.6.4 and the 1.7.10 i only own 1 account, and only have 1 password that works with that 1 account.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
i need to know how to get my skin back to normal. this is frustrating me.[DOUBLEPOST=1409156923][/DOUBLEPOST]both accounts are the same accounts. the only difference is the 1.6.4 and the 1.7.10 i only own 1 account, and only have 1 password that works with that 1 account.
Have you tried to go and apply the skin again? It is handled entirely on the Mojang end afaik.

Reactions: Padfoote

Cryght

Jul 29, 2019
i altered the skin again and again.. the thing is.. i can log onto the minecraft launcher just fine. no issues. but the second i log onto ftb and it begins to run any modpack when i get into my singleplayer i notice im a girl again.. my p.c has no viruses, its been cleaned fully. this one matter is really annoying me. i change skin. i log ftb it shows female, but i log onto minecraft launcher after it shows the skin i changed to..