[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Imma go do some base building this time. Might as well include a rail system underground towards the ruins. Kinda hectic if using a glider going back and forth. Might as well make use of the cart with chest. :D

WIP subway
irww59v.png

Will continue making it later.

Reactions: DoomSquirter

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Imma go do some base building this time. Might as well include a rail system underground towards the ruins. Kinda hectic if using a glider going back and forth. Might as well make use of the cart with chest. :D
WIP subway
just an idea why not conect your subway to the city subways

bacon_king

Jul 29, 2019
is anyone know why I cant make grout to make seared bricks????[DOUBLEPOST=1407951959][/DOUBLEPOST]does I meant "facepalm"

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing the on hard route. I'm going full legit. Dying and getting game over = starting over. No cheat warping. No NEI item magnet, etc. Also not going to use beds. Not using Zans minimap either, Opis all the way.

I've died twice due to creepers blowing up my trenches. My 3rd attempt so far is going real good. Got a cobble generator and tons of iron from sifting dust. Setup my first AA to mine cobble, and I can switch it to make gravel easily now with stone hammers. Food wise I've got rice, peanuts, grapes, zombie jerky, monster jerky, grape juice, stock, peanut butter, rice cakes, rice soup, spider eye soup, fruit salad, grape salad. Will have apples soon since I got my oak sapling now. I've got a half stack of dirt that I make water with. Things are looking good. Haven't tried visiting the city yet. I'm going extremely slowly and just pacing myself.

Last edited:

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone

WIP subway
irww59v.png

that's a really good idea actually.

Carsetius

Jul 29, 2019
Been playing the on hard route. I'm going full legit. Dying and getting game over = starting over. No cheat warping. No NEI item magnet, etc. Also not going to use beds.

What do you feel about adding magnet for the sole purpose of PneumaticCraft? Would you still consider that legit? I am just curious. Later this does not become an issue that much but at first it is just a complete pain.

Been playing this mod for a few days now, and I am hooked! Been playing it every night until the wee hours of the morning. I just cant get enough of it!! Well done, @Iskandar!
Sort of hit a point where I felt that I was not making any progress because I had been intimated around PneumaticCraft. But I just READ the book and you walk it through very very well so a job well done at that.[DOUBLEPOST=1407952841][/DOUBLEPOST]
ruins? and how do you set waypoints?

From what I understand, and I could be wrong: 1.1.2 added abandoned cities that spawn randomly on the map. You have to journey out and away from home to find them.

BallinMatt

Jul 29, 2019
Any way I can configure files to reduce the amount of creepers that spawn? It would make the game a lot more enjoyable ?

UberZogster

Jul 29, 2019
Went to the city to get smeltery parts. Got 1-hit by a pig zombie that spawned behind me. Bleh.
I got 2 shot. A giant pigmen hit me from behind for 9 hearts and a regular one finished me off. I never saw either. I will be starting a new map tonight for my stream... I'm really tempted to go easy mode for the sync chamber so that I can stop making walls and punching trees.

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
What do you feel about adding magnet for the sole purpose of PneumaticCraft? Would you still consider that legit? I am just curious. Later this does not become an issue that much but at first it is just a complete pain.
Not sure I understand what you are asking? I've gotten through pneumaticcraft in its entirety in 1.1.1 and never needed to magnet anything. Pneumaticcraft is not that hard to me.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Ok. *clears throat*

WTF IS VAMPIRE PIG ZOMBIES AND WTF DO YOU KILL THEM....

jeez, never ran so fast in all my life.

and HOW do they keep on spawning in right on top of me? Are part of the building blocks the spawners themselves. jeez.

I am getting a ton of water bottles (yay, I only have 3 stacks of dirt back at base). I brought with me 2 golden bag o holdings and keeping a good supply of armor I swap out when destroyed. Alot of running and waiting to heal after eating. Need to go back to base and start brewing now that I've got some blaze rods, but I am totally coming back with a cartload of dollys to steal all the enderman spawners I'm not destroying. In addition, after first visit, I had enough gold from pigs to make said golden bag of holdings.

On one hand, yeah. It's cool to have ruins. I like it. it's fun and gives you a very VERY good distraction from base building. On the other hand, I've not found the smeltery, no tanks, nothing. So I still haven't even come close to achieving my goal with all the "run away" I'm doing.

zan's does not update fast enough or something so you don't see the pig zombies show up on radar, sometimes at all. Creepers, skels, spiders, zombies, no problem. just the pig zombies. so yeah, each of them just jumps you.

I second the many pages back of adding icbm only to NUKE THIS CITY FROM ORBIT. :)

UberZogster

Jul 29, 2019
and I don't know wtf happened. I had a sync shell with a me inside fully formed (took easy route). died being ganged by blazes / pigs and went sky high then suffocated in a wall? wtf? I have exit from shell constructor unblocked so no clue. this sucks.
There is a work around that I use for bugs like this.
1) Before you click delete world copy your save file
2) Open the save file and delete level.dat and level.dat_old
3) Start a new world and log back out
4) Copy level.dat and level.dat_old from the new world into your old save file
5) resume playing in the old world

Reactions: pc_assassin

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it would be cool to add flans mod, just the guns though and not the other stuff, but nah I'm not going to. The MFR needle gun is done a good job for me so far. In 1.1.1, I never bothered to use the needle gun, not once. I disabled zans minimap, cause I feel it's cheaty. Went with opis instead.